The Trump Presidency...

And no one is forcing you to stay on here and comment if it upsets you so much
Its okay, I enjoy pointing out hypocritical belters, bandwagon jumpers and general fuckwits on ARRSE.

Oh, from reading your comments I just thought you were trolling,
Did you? From reading yours I gather you are someone who seeks acceptance by posting what you think anonymous users will like even if it appears to be hypocritical.

By removing children from families? that one that he is now going back on?
Yes. He is now going back on it. What is your point?

So posting an opinion on Arrse equates to seeking acceptance, does that go for you too or just people you disagree with?
Posting a hypocritical opinion on ARRSE that is sheep like in it content equates to seeking acceptance, if you were someone who frequently helped illegal immigrants in the UK with money and time, then criticized Trump, at least you would be consistent, but you have already said you wont do **** all to help them, yet you pile into Trump.

Is that the sort of thing you think the UK should implement?
That is not necessarily a policy that I particularly agree with personally. I'd prefer to see families kept together. But I'm a bit liberal like that.
My point is that whatever the Trumpster does, he will be criticised for.

Posting a hypocritical opinion on ARRSE that is sheep like in it content equates to seeking acceptance, if you were someone who frequently helped illegal immigrants in the UK with money and time, then criticized Trump, at least you would be consistent, but you have already said you wont do **** all to help them, yet you pile into Trump.
God forbid someone posts an opinion you dont like eh, you still dont seem to understand that people dont have to answer your whataboutism in order to voice their opinion.

God forbid someone posts an opinion you dont like eh, you still dont seem to understand that people dont have to answer your whataboutism in order to voice their opinion.
Its not just an opinion I don't like, if it was Id say so, its a hypocritical opinion that is desperate for acceptance.

You have said you do nothing to help illegal immigrants in this country but you seem to care about those in the states.

Its not just an opinion I don't like, if it was Id say so, its a hypocritical opinion that is desperate for acceptance.

You have said you do nothing to help illegal immigrants in this country but you seem to care about those in the states.
Im not after anyones acceptance, stop projecting

Again, becuase this thread isnt about the UK or its immigration, its about Trump, which really seems to be upsetting you.

Even though you have been happy enough to label anyone that you disagreed with in the TR thread as 'right wing'.

Im not after anyones acceptance, stop projecting

Again, becuase this thread isnt about the UK or its immigration, its about Trump, which really seems to be upsetting you.
Of course you are after acceptance, otherwise you wouldn't chin off the poor refugees in the UK including children being locked up. You dont care about them in the slightest but you care about how the yanks treat theirs, why is that?

Of course you are after acceptance, otherwise you wouldn't chin off the poor refugees in the UK including children being locked up. You dont care about them in the slightest but you care about how the yanks treat theirs, why is that?
Im not chinning off anyone, and again, I suggest you post this in the UK immigration thread where it belongs

This thread is about Trump, that includes his policy on seperating immigrant children, which even he admitted was wrong and has now reversed it.