The Trump Presidency...

You are quite at liberty to detain illegal immigrants if that is what the law of your country says. However, until they are found guilty in a court of law, it's my understanding that they are not guilty of any offence in your country and thus there is no valid reason to separate them from their children. Unless the rule of law doesn't apply in your country - could you confirm whether it does or not please?

If they are found guilty of an offence, then if the law of your country says "Deport", then by all means deport them, With their children at their side.

I'm not sure how difficult that is to understand for someone living in an allegedly democratic country.
Its a good thing in this country we don't separate children from their parents when their parents are in jail on remand. :roll:
You going to start whining about the rule of law in the UK?

“Stephen actually enjoys seeing those pictures at the border,” an outside White House adviser said. “He’s a twisted guy, the way he was raised and picked on. There’s always been a way he’s gone about this. He’s Waffen-SS.

Unmanned source who makes a reference to the Nazis is not exactly conclusive evidence.
Hence the qualifcation, as "apparently", in my post.

Whilst he has some rather alarming views, at least he has distanced himself from some ofthe more extreme "alt-right" people he knew along his ascent to his current position of influence.

How Stephen Miller Rode White Rage from Duke’s Campus to Trump’s West Wing

Thing is, I can quite happily watch and wait. Miller's future behaviour will confirm or refute my post about his authoritarian tendencies.

Past behaviour seems a good indicator of future outcomes though?

1529521958657.png

Past behaviour seems a good indicator of future outcomes though?
Not really, look at our own politicians who change with the political wind.

Umm... Was it a policy of the orange one to deliberately seperate families, or has he seen something, that as a parent himself, he dislikes? Then again; he may had realised, or he had been told that this wasn't a good policy.
However, the fact remains that his detractors will now have to find something else to whinge about in the papers tomorrow.

You are quite at liberty to detain illegal immigrants if that is what the law of your country says. However, until they are found guilty in a court of law, it's my understanding that they are not guilty of any offence in your country and thus there is no valid reason to separate them from their children. Unless the rule of law doesn't apply in your country - could you confirm whether it does or not please?

If they are found guilty of an offence, then if the law of your country says "Deport", then by all means deport them, With their children at their side.

I'm not sure how difficult that is to understand for someone living in an allegedly democratic country.
Well it looks like they will be detained as a family now, and then deported together. We just need to speed up the process to remove them, it ain't cheap to feed and house these folks.

Its hardly making an arse of myself pointing out how desperate you are to have a go at Trump.

You should be helping the illegal immigrants of this country seeing as you seem to care so much about those in the USA, otherwise it would appear you are just a bandwagon jumping buffoon.
So you keep saying.

Not really, look at our own politicians who change with the political wind.
Mmm. Not really. Miller seems remarkably constant according to the vanity fair article I quoted.

He seems out of the same odd school as "Dr" Seb Gorka.

I suppose at least they have the virtue of consistency?

Its hardly making an arse of myself pointing out how desperate you are to have a go at Trump.

You should be helping the illegal immigrants of this country seeing as you seem to care so much about those in the USA, otherwise it would appear you are just a bandwagon jumping buffoon.

Well by that logic then you should be stoping them coming into the UK seeing as you opposed to them, are children being removed in the same way in this country too?

And yeah, you are making an arse of yourself

I would say he held his ground longer than most would have. IF we can cut down on the time it takes to deport these folks then by all means send them back as a family.
I would say most wouldnt have put themselves into that position in the first place, I like how your argument switches as he changes his mind, now its a good thing to have them together?

Well it looks like they will be detained as a family now, and then deported together. We just need to speed up the process to remove them, it ain't cheap to feed and house these folks.
Providing they are treat humanely whilst in detention, I see nothing wrong with that.

Perhaps the Orange one could add the food and accommodation bill onto the wall building bill he'll be sending to Mexico. If he does, let us know how he gets on with actually getting the wonga back, eh, there's a good chap.

D

Deleted 154930

The problem with polls and what not is that people lie about their answers. Many dislike Trump or are embarrassed by the man, but they support his ideas. My wife and brother hate the man, I swing both ways depending on what he is aiming for, and my in laws think he can do no wrong. Politics is more or less 50 Shades of who is going to feck me the least, and maybe help my lot out.
in our country they call those people 'shy tories', who add multiple % points on election day. But, would never admit to voting tory.

I would say most wouldnt have put themselves into that position in the first place, I like how your argument switches as he changes his mind, now its a good thing to have them together?
I honestly don't care, I just want the future Democratic voters out before a Liberal Administration grants them amnesty.

Well by that logic then you should be stoping them coming into the UK seeing as you opposed to them, are children being removed in the same way in this country too?

And yeah, you are making an arse of yourself
We've all seen the photos of some of these 'children' coming in to the UK haven't we?

Providing they are treat humanely whilst in detention, I see nothing wrong with that.

Perhaps the Orange one could add the food and accommodation bill onto the wall building bill he'll be sending to Mexico. If he does, let us know how he gets on with actually getting the wonga back, eh, there's a good chap.
I would personally just tax the remittances that are sent back to Mexico/Central America . These folks do cost US taxpayers a chunk of money.