The Trump Presidency...

Errrr, Excuse me Trudeau isn't crying like a baby at all but it's sad to see you defending a stupid idiot for defending the USA but take the piss out of our PM for trying to defend Canada.

You made a mistake in your second statement it should be "Trump will inevitably get almost everything wrong, its what happens when you have a dicktator who knows sweet FA about anything but then acts like a big baby when he doesn't get his way.

I know which one I would prefer leading our country.. thanks but Trudeau doesn't need your support
Any 'so-called' leader of a country, that chooses to chastise a student for using a non PC word deserves all of the abuse that is heaped upon him.
The twat.

Sounds as if Trump is going to do something about the policy (not law) of separating kids from parents at the Border...

WOW, AWESOME, STUNNING, ACHIEVEMENT, TOP NOTCH, BANG ON.

Nice to see Obama so high after inheriting the BUSH administrations 'recession' economy he was left with.

Also nice to see how low the orange clown is after inheriting the Obama's administration growing economy he was left with.
Just pointing it out Brother. The Silent Majority seems to rallying in favor of his plans.

EU hits back with tariffs on $3.2B worth of U.S. goods
By Sara Shayanian | June 20, 2018 at 11:51 AM

Oh no say it ain't so !

Just pointing it out Brother. The Silent Majority seems to rallying in favor of his plans.
I know, I know Brother Jonesy, But I wouldn't call the Truppit supporters a 'Silent Majority' when a) they don't have a majority and b) there are plenty of websites and media around supporting the man-baby's lies and false facto's :)

During a wonderful Propaganda, sorry, Press Conference in which Hair Furor managed to blame the Democrats and Obama for HIS idea to kidnap children SEVEN TIMES, he then asked the table if anyone else had anything to say, 5 (R) Congressmen immediately dived under the table and lovingly licked the man-baby's knob while the others spouted off their love for the idiot's leadership.

Last edited:
I know, I know Brother Jonesy, But I wouldn't call the Truppit supporters a 'Silent Majority' when a) they don't have a majority and b) there are plenty of websites and media around supporting the man-baby's lies and false facto's :)
The problem with polls and what not is that people lie about their answers. Many dislike Trump or are embarrassed by the man, but they support his ideas. My wife and brother hate the man, I swing both ways depending on what he is aiming for, and my in laws think he can do no wrong. Politics is more or less 50 Shades of who is going to feck me the least, and maybe help my lot out.

The problem with polls and what not is that people lie about their answers. Many dislike Trump or are embarrassed by the man, but they support his ideas. My wife and brother hate the man, I swing both ways depending on what he is aiming for, and my in laws think he can do no wrong. Politics is more or less 50 Shades of who is going to feck me the least, and maybe help my lot out.
I get that I really do and believe it or not I respect you for that. There are two sides to every News Report, Press Report, and Poll Result, everyone will choose the one that matches their own beliefs.

Having said that, what is disturbing is the current trend of your POTUS to denounce anything or anybody who dares to question him as 'FAKE NEWS'. in a purportedly Democratic Country that is not good for anybody.

Anywhooo, You said you swing both ways - does your wife know that? :)

I get that I really do and believe it or not I respect you for that. There are two sides to every News Report, Press Report, and Poll Result, everyone will choose the one that matches their own beliefs.

Having said that, what is disturbing is the current trend of your POTUS to denounce anything or anybody who dares to question him as 'FAKE NEWS'. in a purportedly Democratic Country that is not good for anybody.

Anywhooo, You said you swing both ways - does your wife know that? :)
I think she figured it out after listening to Xbox live convos and going hunting a few times. She never had to experience any nutt to butt moments, or leaning on a battle buddy to stay warm.

I think you delude yourself if you believe he's doing anything deliberately aimed at the benefit of the American people. Everything he does he does to boost his own image and for self-aggrandisement. He cares not one jot for the ordinary US citizen, only in as much as they boost his ego.

No one, repeat NO ONE with an ounce of humanity or common decency in their body could do what he has deliberately done to those children, all to make himself look good. Epic fail on that as far as the rest of the world (minus the Trumpettes) are concerned.

The USA should hang it's head in shame that such a vile, self-serving specimen is their leader.

No one, repeat NO ONE with an ounce of humanity or common decency in their body could do what he has deliberately done to those children, all to make himself look good. Epic fail on that as far as the rest of the world (minus the Trumpettes) are concerned.

The USA should hang it's head in shame that such a vile, self-serving specimen is their leader.
Apparently not....

Rudy auditions for Comedy Central again.

(He did actually say this)
1529516032871.png

or words to that effect.

Apparently not....

My parents generation fought a war against people who separated children from their families. I honestly believe the US should look very carefully indeed at the path their country seems to be walking down and ask themselves if they want such a country for their children and grandchildren to live in.

As for foreign support for this disgrace of a human being, well, if he wants the USA to be isolated from the rest of the world, he's going the right way to achieve it. Except I'm quite confident that, eventually, US citizens will find themselves not liking the end product.

Well, It's nice to see that Precedent Frump cancelled the Whitzetag Garden Party tomorrow because Congress will be too busy sorting out the shite that he started in the first place. He's all heart.

Well, It's nice to see that Precedent Frump cancelled the Whitzetag Garden Party tomorrow because Congress will be too busy sorting out the shite that he started in the first place. He's all heart.
On the plus side, he's an old man who abuses his body with junk food. His body will start to pack up soon enough and, with a fair wind, he'll die a much deserved slow and painful death, much to the delight, no doubt, of all the people he's shafted in his life.

Rather bizarrely, I don't quite believe he's as anywhere near as healthy as the doctors report that he dictated makes out.

My parents generation fought a war against people who separated children from their families. I honestly believe the US should look very carefully indeed at the path their country seems to be walking down and ask themselves if they want such a country for their children and grandchildren to live in.
Normally I am a bit careful of falling foul of Godwin's Law or appearing to indulge in name-calling, but....

This was either interesting or alarming.
Meanwhile, as the border crisis spirals, the absence of a coordinated policy process has allowed the most extreme administration voices to fill the vacuum. White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller has all but become the face of the issue, a development that even supporters of Trump’s “zero-tolerance” position say is damaging the White House. “Stephen actually enjoys seeing those pictures at the border,” an outside White House adviser said. “He’s a twisted guy, the way he was raised and picked on. There’s always been a way he’s gone about this. He’s Waffen-SS.”
“Stephen Actually Enjoys Seeing Those Pictures”: The West Wing Fractures Over Trump’s Migrant-Family Policy

Miller does come over as something of a odd chap, and it was he who rather alarmed me (and I am sure others) with his previous performance. When he was doing the talking head thing about the "travel ban", he issued the phrase:

"The end result of this is that our opponents, the media, and the whole world will soon see, as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial, and will not be questioned."

That's not really something to be said in a liberal democratic state.

I've been trying NOT to post anything about Miller because he his way, way, waaaaay, out in left field.