The Trump Presidency...

I don't watch fox, but cheers, will have a look.
Try this, it shows news from around the Word, Liberal and Conservative Newspapers, Worldwide opinions, Editorials, Fake News, and now & again sinks as low as @headgear territory. Open a few links read both sides of the story and hopefully you will find that somewhere in the middle is the truth or maybe something that agrees with your own values.

NewsNow: Donald Trump news | Breaking News & Search 24/7

A list from the last hour or so

NEW in the last 10 minutes
The Co-Creator Of "Modern Family” Says The Show May Leave Fox In Protest Against Fox News BuzzFeed15:57
Trump Jokes About Democratic Messaging: ‘I Started Disliking Myself’ After Watching Some AdsThe Washington Free Beacon15:55
Republican congresswoman slams Trump: ‘The real infestation is your baseless rhetoric’ The Raw Story15:54
Trump tweets target Germany for second time in 2 days CNN15:53
Trump hugs US flag after speech New York Post15:52
Celebrating Juneteenth is more important now than ever in Trump’s America theGrio15:52
Drumbeat of outrage for family separation grows; Trump not budging The Sydney Morning Herald15:52
Trump's 'America first' policies face their strongest test yet CNBC15:52
In the last 15 minutes
Ben Shapiro: The media are 'lying' to you about Trump separating families The Blaze15:51
Trump Insists on Defending Criticized Immigration Policies Prensa Latina15:50
Trump, like his predecessors, embraces ambiguity on Israel’s nuclear capability Jewish Telegraphic Agency15:49
In the last half-hour
Painter: Raised ‘Middle Fingers’ Await Trump on Visit to Minnesota The Washington Free Beacon15:45
Arizona columnist uses Trump defenders’ own words to expose the racism behind his family separation policyThe Raw Story15:44
Kim defeats Trump, twice his age Dhaka Tribune15:44
Border Madness NewsMax15:43
Trump 2020 Boss: Dump Sessions, Kill Mueller Probe NewsMax15:43
WATCH: Elijah Cummings Pleads With Republican Colleagues: 'We Need You to Stand up to President Trump'Independent Journal Review15:42

Trump Suggests Halting Aid Funding for Countries Who Send 'Not Their Best' People to U.S. Independent Journal Review15:42
How Does Space Policy Directive 3 Affect Space Traffic Management? Center for Strategic and International Studies15:42
Meghan McCain Calls Out Ivanka Trump's Silence On Family Separation Policy HuffPost (US)15:42
Retailers take a forceful stand against Trump's newest tariffs Internet Retailer15:41
Prominent tech CEOs are denouncing Trump’s border separation policy The Verge15:36
Trump Jr. Drops Out of Fundraiser for Jeb Bush's Son Newsweek15:36
Border Patrol ripped girl with Down’s syndrome away from her mom — and now she’s lost The Raw Story15:34
Michael Cohen tried to foreclose on investor after he missed Stormy Daniels hush money deadline: report The Raw Story15:34
Merkel to Trump: Falling German crime stats ‘speak for themselves’ GMA News15:34
Senate Staffer Accused of Lying to FBI Requests Trump Gag Order The Wall Street Journal15:33
GOP Lawmakers Want Names of Anti-Trump FBI Agents Revealed in IG Report The Epoch Times15:33
Media Loathed Hillary So Much They Forgot She Was Running Against Donald Trump Wonkette (Weblog)15:32
Germany tells Trump to stop lying about their crime rate New York Post15:32
US Ambassador Nikki Haley in India next week for bilateral visit Indian Express15:32
Collins Calls on Trump to Suspend 'Inhumane' Family Separation Policy as Congress Works on a FixIndependent Journal Review15:32
How Trump Just Ended His Speech Defines His Love for America Independent Journal Review15:32
In the last hour

D

Deleted 154930

Try this, it shows news from around the Word, Liberal and Conservative Newspapers, Worldwide opinions, Editorials, Fake News, and now & again sinks as low as @headgear territory. Open a few links read both sides of the story and hopefully you will find that somewhere in the middle is the truth or maybe something that agrees with your own values.

The Co-Creator Of "Modern Family” Says The Show May Leave Fox In Protest Against Fox News BuzzFeed15:57
Trump Jokes About Democratic Messaging: ‘I Started Disliking Myself’ After Watching Some AdsThe Washington Free Beacon15:55
Republican congresswoman slams Trump: ‘The real infestation is your baseless rhetoric’ The Raw Story15:54
Celebrating Juneteenth is more important now than ever in Trump’s America theGrio15:52
Drumbeat of outrage for family separation grows; Trump not budging The Sydney Morning Herald15:52
In the last 15 minutes
Ben Shapiro: The media are 'lying' to you about Trump separating families The Blaze15:51
Trump, like his predecessors, embraces ambiguity on Israel’s nuclear capability Jewish Telegraphic Agency15:49
In the last half-hour
Painter: Raised ‘Middle Fingers’ Await Trump on Visit to Minnesota The Washington Free Beacon15:45
Arizona columnist uses Trump defenders’ own words to expose the racism behind his family separation policyThe Raw Story15:44
WATCH: Elijah Cummings Pleads With Republican Colleagues: 'We Need You to Stand up to President Trump'Independent Journal Review15:42

Trump Suggests Halting Aid Funding for Countries Who Send 'Not Their Best' People to U.S. Independent Journal Review15:42
How Does Space Policy Directive 3 Affect Space Traffic Management? Center for Strategic and International Studies15:42
Meghan McCain Calls Out Ivanka Trump's Silence On Family Separation Policy HuffPost (US)15:42
Retailers take a forceful stand against Trump's newest tariffs Internet Retailer15:41
Prominent tech CEOs are denouncing Trump’s border separation policy The Verge15:36
Border Patrol ripped girl with Down’s syndrome away from her mom — and now she’s lost The Raw Story15:34
Michael Cohen tried to foreclose on investor after he missed Stormy Daniels hush money deadline: report The Raw Story15:34
Merkel to Trump: Falling German crime stats ‘speak for themselves’ GMA News15:34
Senate Staffer Accused of Lying to FBI Requests Trump Gag Order The Wall Street Journal15:33
GOP Lawmakers Want Names of Anti-Trump FBI Agents Revealed in IG Report The Epoch Times15:33
Media Loathed Hillary So Much They Forgot She Was Running Against Donald Trump Wonkette (Weblog)15:32
US Ambassador Nikki Haley in India next week for bilateral visit Indian Express15:32
Collins Calls on Trump to Suspend 'Inhumane' Family Separation Policy as Congress Works on a FixIndependent Journal Review15:32
How Trump Just Ended His Speech Defines His Love for America Independent Journal Review15:32
In the last hour
I don't believe anything I read, or watch on the television. Its all lies, distortions or incitement to act like an idiot. For information, stick to books, at least the writer is required, to actually fully expound their views.

JUDGE TRUMP (that sounds cool), on his actions and ignore the tweets (Lionesy).

In the last 15 minutes
In the last half-hour

In the last hour
I bet you didnt even watch the 2 vids I posted before spouting of at me - watch them and learn!

For information, stick to books, at least the writer is required, to actually fully expound their views
No they aren’t.

You sound like you have a vast array of tinfoil headwear.

Furthermore, your first sentence (I don’t believe anything I read) doesn’t really fit too well with the next one, that I quoted.

D

Deleted 154930

No they aren’t.

You sound like you have a vast array of tinfoil headwear.

Furthermore, your first sentence (I don’t believe anything I read) doesn’t really fit too well with the next one, that I quoted.
read, or watch on the TELEVISION.

No, its called having an opinion but becuase you dont like it you resort to insults like a child. What I give or what my country does or doesnt do is irrelevant and doesnt stop me from having an opinion or voicing it on here.

Really? becuase this shit only started 6 weeks ago after Sessions announced it, so stop talking bollocks
A hypocritical opinion or just a bandwagon jumping opinion?

Illegal immigrants being separated from their brats is fairly recent, however it happens all the time in the states with their own citizens. Do you cry tears for them as well.

I bet you didnt even watch the 2 vids I posted before spouting of at me - watch them and learn!
Oooooohhh you'll be in for a severe ignoring soon.

A hypocritical opinion or just a bandwagon jumping opinion?

Illegal immigrants being separated from their brats is fairly recent, however it happens all the time in the states with their own citizens. Do you cry tears for them as well.
Neither, its an opinion, so is everyone commenting jumping on a bandwagon or just those you disagree with?

Those seperated are not placed in cages nor seperated for political reasons, another shit argument, par for the course from you isnt it.

Nope, the ignore function is an enhancement specifically designed for TC John G.
Stacker adds some current real world SNCO value on other threads, he’s just gone Uber mong on this one, I guess we all throw a track on occasion.
Uber mong you cheeky ****.
Are people posting utter bollocks, for example Bravo bravo and his great links that have **** all to do with Trump. Or spank its copy and paste from anywhere on the Internet? Or people pretending to be outraged over how Trump treat illegal immigrants?

Uber mong you cheeky ****.
Are people posting utter bollocks, for example Bravo bravo and his great links that have **** all to do with Trump. Or spank its copy and paste from anywhere on the Internet? Or people pretending to be outraged over how Trump treat illegal immigrants?

Pretending? just becuase I dont make comments that you want me too? you utter tit, you throw insults just becuase you disagree with them and love Trump, why are you even on here then?

Neither, its an opinion, so is everyone commenting jumping on a bandwagon or just those you disagree with?

Those seperated are not placed in cages nor seperated for political reasons, another shit argument, par for the course from you isnt it.
Just the bellends rushing to blame trump for things he had **** all to do with such as kids defending themselves in court to whining about immigration in another country, do you get boo hooey over the Australian's answer to people trying to sneak into their country? No you don't you just want to have a pop at Trump.

Pretending? just becuase I dont make comments that you want me too? you utter tit, you throw insults just becuase you disagree with them and love Trump, why are you even on here then?
I'm here to laugh at sad twats like yourself who are desperate for acceptance on an anonymous Internet site.

Just the bellends rushing to blame trump for things he had **** all to do with such as kids defending themselves in court to whining about immigration in another country, do you get boo hooey over the Australian's answer to people trying to sneak into their country? No you don't you just want to have a pop at Trump.
So again, everyone who has a different opinion to you is bellend?, how dumb are you? this is a comment thread about TRUMP, not australia, not the UK, managed to figure out how Trump helped the unemployed in his first few months yet?

I wouldn't watch anything you post about the Child Kidnapper.