The Trump Presidency...

Just as I can comment on what a hypocritical belter that you are.

Do you think detention centres are like centre parcs?

Not that I give a **** either way, if you don't want to be separated from your brats don't illegally enter the USA. It's not hard is it?
And yet Trump doesnt want to take responsibilty for it, dentension centres are not like prisions, which part of that do you not understand? no reason to seperate them at all.

Not hypicritical, just not going off topic to suit your requirements, encounted people like you before, try and shut people up becuase Im not commenting on something you consider more important,

They're not exactly escaping famine, war or genocide these illegals forcing their way across the Mexican border into the arms of the waiting US Border patrols. At least 'our illegals' in the Jungle camps scattered across France waiting for the next HGV into Dover can claim a more reasoned justification for putting their family at risk. I still don't want to let them in but can see why they put the effort in to leave France. I'm in Mexico just now and haven't seen much in the way of famine.

They're not exactly escaping famine, war or genocide these illegals forcing their way across the Mexican border into the arms of the waiting US Border patrols. At least 'our illegals' in the Jungle camps scattered across France waiting for the next HGV into Dover can claim a more reasoned justification for putting their family at risk. I still don't want to let them in but can see why they put the effort in to leave France. I'm in Mexico just now and haven't seen much in the way of famine.
Mexico is one of the most dangerous places in the world, cartels at war and the army on the streets in some places, Americans have been warned off travelling to parts of the country, I imagine the tourist areas are quiet nice though, as with most countries looking to make money

- The Washington Post

Becuase it isnt a war zone, doesnt change anything I said, its a shitty country claiming to be a beacon of rights etc while pulling crap like this
Lots of countries arent war zones, maybe they need to **** off there.
Why dont you campaign for the UK to accept all these poor people rather than lecture another country on what they should do?

Odd, coming from some dullard who's been threadcrapping for the last twelve hours.

You lying bore.
You seem upset mate, why not give your bird a slap and release some tension? Oh yeah because you'd get filled in
Do your daughters still hate you?

And yet Trump doesnt want to take responsibilty for it, dentension centres are not like prisions, which part of that do you not understand? no reason to seperate them at all.

Not hypicritical, just not going off topic to suit your requirements, encounted people like you before, try and shut people up becuase Im not commenting on something you consider more important,
Its his country, why are you getting upset about it? Do you campaign for better treatment of illegal immigrants in the UK? Nah you dont do you, you hypocritical belter.

No Diss' from me in this post, it's an excellent article and well worth a read.

Six Down To Earth Questions We Have About Trump's Space Force.
Read the Article here

Awwwwww, Macron is no longer Dumps BFF, yep he's a goner, replaced by Dumps NEW BFF Kimmie!

President Tangerine Twot's White House has reportedly removed several photographs of French President Emmanuel Macron and replaced them with framed photos of North Korea dictator Kim Jong-un.

Wall Street Journal reporter Michael C. Bender confirmed on Monday that photos of the president of France, one of Americans longest standing allies, were removed from a wall in the White House’s West Wing.
In place of the French president were at least three photos of Trump shaking hands, walking and talking with Kim.

Pictures of President Trump and Kim Jong Un in the West Wing of the White House. A few weeks ago, these frames surrounded pics of Trump with Emmanuel Macron, president of France, one of America’s closest allies.​
Meanwhile in Beijing President Xi is holding a 2 day meeting with Kimmie Young un.​
What could possibly go wrong you say ?​
1529379461806.png

Last edited:
Can this administration get any crazier ??

Attorney General Jeff Sessions defended President Donald Trump‘s border policies on Monday night, offering an…interesting rebuttal to critics who compared the administration’s immigration practices to Nazi Germany.

In a Fox News interview with Laura Ingraham, Sessions blamed the border situation on legal immigration loopholes while rejecting the notion that Trump could change policy implementation if he wanted to.

Sessions also insisted that “we are taking care of these children,” saying “they are not being abused” despite the fact that they’ve been taken away from their families and placed in cages.

The interview continued with Sessions falsely claiming the migrant children are living under “good conditions,” all while insisting that these separations don’t happen for families who seek asylum in America through the proper immigration channels.

Eventually, Ingraham asked Sessions to respond to political opponents “demagoguing the issue” by comparing the Trump Administration’s policies to those of Adolf Hitler.

“It’s a real exaggeration,” Sessions said. “In Nazi Germany, they were keeping the Jews from leaving the country but this is a serious matter.”

me: (what exactly is the serious matter here - the Holocaust or Sessions Immigration Policy)?

As the interview went on, Sessions said that the current policy should be considered as a “deterrent” and a message to those thinking about illegally crossing the border. Interestingly enough, Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen pushed back on that characterization earlier today as she defended the policy during the White House press briefing.

Its his country, why are you getting upset about it? Do you campaign for better treatment of illegal immigrants in the UK? Nah you dont do you, you hypocritical belter.
Why are you getting upset about people expressing an opinion?

And doing so at c.0145 in the morning... ^^

Why are you getting upset about people expressing an opinion?

And doing so at c.0145 in the morning... ^^
Upset? Laughing at hypocritical twats isn't the same thing.

Fleeing to the land of milk and honey for their free benefits and council house, yup they get more out of the deal being illegals coming from France

I don't really see migrants from the Jungle really escaping famine, war or genocide, more as economic migrants moving for a better life