The Trump Presidency...

Ive mentioned already you moron, the UK, and what happens there isnt relevant to the conversation, and I can criticise them all I want becuase its wrong to seperate children
Is everyone happy with how illegal immigrants are treated in the UK.
You would rather the children are put in jail with their parents? You sound like a right nasty ****.

Is everyone happy with how illegal immigrants are treated in the UK.
You would rather the children are put in jail with their parents? You sound like a right nasty ****.
I dont give a damn, becuase the topic isnt the UK, nice example of whataboutism though.

The parents are not put in Jail, they are in dentention camps, lets get this straight, you are the one making excuses for the seperation, not me.

I dont give a damn, becuase the topic isnt the UK, nice example of whataboutism though.

The parents are not put in Jail, they are in dentention camps, lets get this straight, you are the one making excuses for the seperation, not me.
Yeah how dare I mention the UK, the country that you live in when you are criticising the USA. It's quite easy telling another country how they should be doing it when no one can mention how well it isn't going in your own country.
I put up the link earlier about these "camps" that you can't leave, that have guards and quite a few rules.
I loudly applaud him for seperating children from their criminal parents anything that puts off illegal immigrants is great.

Yeah how dare I mention the UK, the country that you live in when you are criticising the USA. It's quite easy telling another country how they should be doing it when no one can mention how well it isn't going in your own country.
I put up the link earlier about these "camps" that you can't leave, that have guards and quite a few rules.
I loudly applaud him for seperating children from their criminal parents anything that puts off illegal immigrants is great.
Its quite easy when the topic of this thread is that country, and especially when using horrible tactics as this.

Theses camps arent like auschwitz or Gitmo, being guarded doesnt mean its some hellhole, and you are scum for agreeing with his policy.

Theres another thread on here about getting Tommy Robinson released, sounds like the sort of thing you would be up for.

Thought you'd alreadty decided most of mine where?

And I'm not really sure why I should post them in a Trump thread anyway.

BTW - Zzzzzzz
Yeah **** know why you put up links that had **** all to do with Trump in a thread about Trump? Did you bother to read them or did you just think they must be anti trump so I'll post them?

Its quite easy when the topic of this thread is that country, and especially when using horrible tactics as this.

Theses camps arent like auschwitz or Gitmo, being guarded doesnt mean its some hellhole, and you are scum for agreeing with his policy.

Theres another thread on here about getting Tommy Robinson released, sounds like the sort of thing you would be up for.
Right so you are going to go off about another country laws when your own is a bit shit? How dare a president in another country decide how to deal with immigration.

I didnt say they auschwitz (nice word that is close to Godwin law by the way) they weren't to far from a prison though and I put up a link why they weren't working in Obama time.

What the **** has Timmy Robinson got to do with anything other than you are trying to deflect from the fact that US president is doing something about illegal immigration.

That's right absolutely nobody know how to use Google to get anti trump stories from the Internet. You truly are providing an invaluable service.
You're not.

You're just fvcking dull.

Edit: and white knighted by a fat failure at life.

My heart bleeds for you.

Last edited:
Right so you are going to go off about another country laws when your own is a bit shit? How dare a president in another country decide how to deal with immigration.

I didnt say they auschwitz (nice word that is close to Godwin law by the way) they weren't to far from a prison though and I put up a link why they weren't working in Obama time.

What the **** has Timmy Robinson got to do with anything other than you are trying to deflect from the fact that US president is doing something about illegal immigration.
Yes I am, I can comment on whatever I please, I dont have to comment on another topic just to satisfy your conditions. More whataboutism to stiffle any comments.

Becuase you appear to think the dentention camps are close to prison camps, again still no good reason to seperate children from people looking to make their lives better.

And what consequences have you had to deal with? seems Trump supporters always try and take the high ground to excuse that orange prick.

You agree with children being removed from their families? which was the original point before it became about making excuses to do it "i.e its their own fault"

Oh an increased work load from people who should not be here for starters. Also have detained a few in the past as well.

The tactic is designed to discourage so many people from trying to boarder hop. Why not try it out for a bit. It would have helped with all the DACA shits, oh wait you have not dealt with them either.

You are Johnny Feckwit foreigner on a crusade for internet points.

Oh an increased work load from people who should not be here for starters. Also have detained a few in the past as well.

The tactic is designed to discourage so many people from trying to boarder hop. Why not try it out for a bit. It would have helped with all the DACA shits, oh wait you have not dealt with them either.

You are Johnny Feckwit foreigner on a crusade for internet points.

And you are a Trumper who will support anything he does, it wont discourage anyone, it just shows what a shitty country you are, long gone are the days of any moral superiority from America

Sounds about right, although its funny Trump isnt taking the credit for this and blaming others, yet his base support the measure. So is he lying or you supporting Dems?

And you are a Trumper who will support anything he does, it wont discourage anyone, it just shows what a shitty country you are, long gone are the days of any moral superiority from America
Why do so many of these illegal immigrants want to get into the states if it's so shitty?

Yes I am, I can comment on whatever I please, I dont have to comment on another topic just to satisfy your conditions. More whataboutism to stiffle any comments.

Becuase you appear to think the dentention camps are close to prison camps, again still no good reason to seperate children from people looking to make their lives better.
Just as I can comment on what a hypocritical belter that you are.

Do you think detention centres are like centre parcs?

Not that I give a **** either way, if you don't want to be separated from your brats don't illegally enter the USA. It's not hard is it?