The Trump Presidency...

There is no good reason to seperate children, other than rile up his base, its not like they or their parents have broken any law.
You can’t be that fecking stupid. It is a crime to enter the US illegally. Hence why we call them illegals.....I do wish you could come over here and get hit by a drunk Pedro who is illegal as **** and deal with the pain that many of my fellow citizens deal with.

To chose one of your links (there are more)

Among them is Arturo,* a three year old who arrived at the United States border in April 2014 because family members feared for his life in El Salvador. Although he is only a toddler, the government has put him (named in our lawsuit as “A.E.G.E.”) into deportation proceedings on his own. He has no attorney to help him explain to the court why he should not be deported

Goddam Trump and his time machine.

Last edited:
And again you miss the point, this isnt for the good of the country or his people as one of your other excuses was, its just for his base. Whats my country? not even relevant,
So I assume your a tax paying American citizen?

You don’t seem to know the difference between legal immigration which is beneficial to the country. Then we have illegal immigration which just dumps the unskilled masses who take away from citizens on our doorstep. It is pretty easy to take the moral high ground when you have never had to deal with the consequences of having to deal with illegals.

You don’t seem to know the difference between legal immigration which is beneficial to the country. Then we have illegal immigration which just dumps the unskilled masses who take away from citizens on our doorstep. It is pretty easy to take the moral high ground when you have never had to deal with the consequences of having to deal with illegals.
I entered the USA legally, my medical suitability was assessed, it had inoculations against diseases which were considered a public danger. My background was checked to make sure that I wasn't a criminal. My finances were checked that I wouldn't be a drain on public finances.
It took a lot of time, money and trouble to enter legally but they don't feel the need to so become criminals as soon as they enter the USA.
If they are genuinely refugees and in danger there is a process that they can follow but again they don't feel the need to.
I wish a lot of these people who hate the fact that they are white have some MS-13 refugees move in next to them and see the reality.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

This is during a speech from the Orangutan this morning, what does it take for the idiot to understand THAT HE CAN CHANGE THINGS

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

President Donald Trump on Monday falsely claimed that his “no tolerance” policy on undocumented immigrant families was the fault of “obstruction” from the Democratic Party.

During a speech before the National Space Council, Trump addressed the controversy over immigrant children being separated from their parents.

“Immigration is the fault [of Democrats] — all of the problems that we’re having,” he said. “Because we cannot get them to sign legislation, we cannot get them even to the negotiating table. We say it very strongly that it’s the Democrats fault.”

“They are obstructionists — they are obstructing,” he added. “The United States will not be a migrant camp and it will not be a refugee holding facility.”

In fact, the president enacted the “no tolerance” policy earlier this year and has the power to end it himself.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Some headlines from the newspapers, click the links for the full story.

Even churches in deep-red Texas are rebuking Trump for breaking up immigrant families
TEXAS TRIBUNE
18 JUN 2018 AT 12:35 ET

BUSTED: Internal DHS documents show family separation policy isn’t even slowing border crossings
BOB BRIGHAM
18 JUN 2018 AT 12:26 ET

and one from that well known nutjob tin foil hat - no it's NOT spacker1

Ann Coulter calls children separated from families at border "child actors" and begs Trump: "Don't fall for the actor children"
Blog ››› 16 min 33 sec ago ››› MEDIA MATTERS STAFF

UN rights chief calls Trump’s family separation policy ‘unconscionable’
Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein said the U.S. should immediately stop "inflicting such abuse" on children by ripping them away from their parents.
D. PARVAZJUN 18, 2018, 11:58 AM

Priest denounces Trump’s ‘evil’ immigration policy: ‘It’s insane to use the Bible to justify sin’
TRAVIS GETTYS
18 JUN 2018 AT 13:05 ET

So far, no Republicans endorse the Dems’ ‘Keep Families Together Act’
06/18/18 12:41 PM—UPDATED 06/18/18 12:49 PM
By Steve Benen

The official line from the Trump White House is that critics of the administration’s practice of separating children from their parents at the border should simply change the law. The argument is indefensibly wrong: Donald Trump chose to implement a policy that separates these families, and he can change course at any time.
But Democrats have more or less accepted the challenge anyway, and have proposed specific legislation to prevent the Republican president from keeping his current policy in place. Vox highlightedthe Senate Dems’ effort to pass the “Keep Families Together Act,” which was introduced by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.).
“Congress has a moral obligation to take a stand and say that families should not be forcibly separated,” Feinstein said in a statement. “To traumatize them further is unconscionable, and I hope that our Republican colleagues will work with us to put an end to this immoral policy.”
The bill would only allow undocumented children to be separated from their parents if there is evidence of parents abusing the children or children being trafficked. Separation could only happen after consultation with a child welfare expert.​
As of this minute, the proposal has 48 co-sponsors, which includes literally every member of the Senate Democratic conference except West Virginia’s Joe Manchin. [Update: see below]
So what’s the hold up? As Feinstein noted yesterday, “We’re making progress, but we still need Republicans to join.”
For all the talk today about Republican “discomfort” and “concern” over the president’s policy, no GOP senators have endorsed legislation that would require Trump to stop doing this – or proposed rival legislation of their own.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
So, you managed to post a load of links to commentary that unquestioningly accepts what the lawyer claims was said, as proof that what the lawyer said was said was said

What a self-congratulatory Genius you are!
C'mon you know trump bashing proves how impartial Bravo Bravo is, I mean he says he's impartial himself how much more proof do we need :rolleyes:

C'mon you know trump bashing proves how impartial Bravo Bravo is, I mean he says he's impartial himself how much more proof do we need :rolleyes:
Well it's not just Bravo Bravo is it? I think there are a few billion more around the world that are joining in the fun!!

Well it's not just Bravo Bravo is it? I think there are a few billion more around the world that are joining in the fun!!
What would they do without your copy and paste skills?

Proof that the Tangerine Twat is OFF THIS PLANET !!

President Slog Stardate 6/18/2018
“We are going to have the Air Force and we’re going to have the Space Force, separate but equal. It is going to be something, so important,”.

A stab in the dark costing from me - In fiscal year 2016, IF the U.S. Air Force had a budget of about 155.28 billion U.S - I would presume that a 'SPACE FORCE' would cost a tad more than $155.28 BILLION Dollars a year, when you consider that ONE Shuttle Launch cost $450 Million a shot.

1529344057685.jpeg

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Trump directs DOD to establish a Space Force in a surprise announcement today
‘We are going to have the Air Force and we’re going to have the Space Force, separate but equal’
By Rachel Becker@RA_Becks Jun 18, 2018, 1:08pm EDT

President Donald Trump directed the Department of Defense and the Pentagon to establish a Space Force as the sixth branch of the Armed Forces in a meeting with the National Space Council today.
“We are going to have the Air Force and we’re going to have the Space Force, separate but equal. It is going to be something, so important,” President Trump said.
The announcement came as a surprise in a meeting where the newly revived National Space Council was set to unveil the first comprehensive policy on space traffic management.

Trump first proposed the idea of a Space Force in March 2018 — contradicting Defense Secretary Jim Mattis’ opposition to creating a new military service.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hair Furor also announced his Launch Facility it will be based at Baikonur Cosmodrome a spaceport located in an area of southern Kazakhstan leased to Russia

So, you managed to post a load of links to commentary that unquestioningly accepts what the lawyer claims was said, as proof that what the lawyer said was said was said

What a self-congratulatory Genius you are!
Beats being a bit of a simpleton, really.

What would they do without your copy and paste skills?
You do realise that all you've done is moan, and haven't actually done any research on your own account?

Why on earth do you have a problem with cut and paste?

You do realise that all you've done is moan, and haven't actually done any research on your own account?

Don't you have some links relating to stories before Trump was in office to put up?

Because they don't know how to cut & paste and also know that nobody would believe their 'Fake News' posts.

Because they don't know how to cut & paste and also know that nobody would believe their 'Fake News' posts.
That's right absolutely nobody know how to use Google to get anti trump stories from the Internet. You truly are providing an invaluable service.

A politician doing things for the people who voted for them? It will never catch on.

Of course your country is relevant, you are criticizing the yanks approach to immigration so I'll like to see this enlightened and caring society that you live in, one where illegal immigrants are welcomed by the native population.

Ive mentioned already you moron, the UK, and what happens there isnt relevant to the conversation, and I can criticise them all I want becuase its wrong to seperate children

You can’t be that fecking stupid. It is a crime to enter the US illegally. Hence why we call them illegals.....I do wish you could come over here and get hit by a drunk Pedro who is illegal as **** and deal with the pain that many of my fellow citizens deal with.
Yeah cause all your crimes are committed by them arent they, moron

And what consequences have you had to deal with? seems Trump supporters always try and take the high ground to excuse that orange prick.

You agree with children being removed from their families? which was the original point before it became about making excuses to do it "i.e its their own fault"

Latest Threads