The Trump Presidency...

Asylum seeking isn't illegal.

You've gone from dull to troll.

Go away.
Who made you the moderator of the forum? Dont like it, use the ignore button like the cut and paste master.

Doing it for votes from his base is hardly serving his people
Yeah how dare a politician do something for his people, not when he should be doing something for illegal immigrants just to make people on the ARRSE website feel better.

Are you really trying to argue that this kind of action is morally acceptable?
Have you ever read some of the comments on ARRSE about illegal immigrants in this country?

I know we have some left wingers on site, but all of a sudden we appear to have a lots more, illegal immigrants are great and if they were trying to come into the UK we would welcome them with open arms. :roll:

Try reading the articles before you gob off.
Such as what? A president does something that may put off illegal immigrants from coming to his country.

Suddenly there is loads of fake outrage from people who are normally ever so welcoming to immigrants.

He's only doing it for a mniority though, not the best interests of his country
Isnt democracy a bitch? You vote someone in and then he plays to his crowd. Normally that is absolutely unheard of in politics. Trump is obviously the first.

What is your country, I like to see their great immigration plans.

I've just had a word with the OP and frankly, he'd like you to put down the Red Bull and bore off.
If only I gave a **** about yours or his opinion.

Isnt democracy a bitch? You vote someone in and then he plays to his crowd. Normally that is absolutely unheard of in politics. Trump is obviously the first.

What is your country, I like to see their great immigration plans.
And again you miss the point, this isnt for the good of the country or his people as one of your other excuses was, its just for his base. Whats my country? not even relevant,

And again you miss the point, this isnt for the good of the country or his people as one of your other excuses was, its just for his base. Whats my country? not even relevant,
A politician doing things for the people who voted for them? It will never catch on.

Of course your country is relevant, you are criticizing the yanks approach to immigration so I'll like to see this enlightened and caring society that you live in, one where illegal immigrants are welcomed by the native population.

So, you're uncritically accepting a lawyer (for the ACLU, a pretty strong political lobby organisation at the best of times) reporting of something a fairly low level Judge said. You know, a judge, a member of the judiciary, independent of the executive, and blaming Trump for it.

How odd!
It’s Children Against Federal Lawyers in Immigration Court

Can a three-year old represent herself in immigration court? This judge thinks so

Insanity of 3-year-olds in immigration court

How Can a Three Year Old Represent Himself in Court?

Get Minors Out of Immigration Court

http://trac.syr.edu/immigration/reports/359/

How the Trump Administration is Rewriting the Rules for Unaccompanied Minors

You silly.