The Trump Presidency...

Another YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP moment:

Steve Bannon: Donald Trump Doesn’t Lie, and Never Has ‘To My Knowledge’

President Donald Trump doesn’t lie and hasn’t lied to the American people, said former White House Chief Strategist and Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon Sunday on This Week.

Guest host Jon Karl played clips of the President promising never to lie before saying to Bannon point blank that this was a campaign promise the President “obviously broke. He has not always told the truth.”

“I don’t know that,” replied Bannon. “From what I’ve seen, he has.”

Karl asked him again, “you think the President has never lied?”

“Not to my knowledge, no,” Bannon said again. Then he joked “except when he called me ‘Sloppy Steve.'”

After some back and forth, Karl repeated again, “he says things that aren’t true all the time.’

“I don’t believe that,” said Bannon. “I think he speaks in a particular vernacular that connects to people in this country.”

Bannon goes on to make his point that the institutions of government are “rotten to the core” and must be investigated.

Earlier in the segment he also said the investigators were rotten and should be investigated by different investigators.
by Caleb Howe | 10:00 am, June 17th, 2018
TRUMPS PROPAGANDA MACHINE IN ACTION
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
and once again the orange cult continues to destroy the reputation of the USA's Intelligence Community with Bannon saying: "institutions of government are “rotten to the core” and must be investigated".

What is your problem? but it hasnt rocketed though has it, and you moaning changes nothing, the fact remains that Trump has done little if anything regarding the unemployment rate, not sure why this upsets you so much
That's right it hasn't rocketed it's continued to fall, but yeah despite the fact he's been in power for 18 months it's nothing to do with him :roll:

That's right it hasn't rocketed it's continued to fall, but yeah despite the fact he's been in power for 18 months it's nothing to do with him :roll:
How many times does this have to be explained to you, you simpleton. His first Budget was not until Oct 2017, so there's 10 months gone, instead of showing your ignorance how about some evidence showing some bills passed?

He has done nothing, that is fact. Another Trump supporter in fantasy land.

Actually, I utterly embrace it.

It is the very thing that makes his opponents go so utterly unhinged that won him the election
1529248720269.png

How many times does this have to be explained to you, you simpleton. His first Budget was not until Oct 2017, so there's 10 months gone, instead of showing your ignorance how about some evidence showing some bills passed?

To be honest all you are doing is this
1529249716062.png

1529251004328.png

Hey Truppets how's that campaign promise going ?

Coz as far as I can see it's a

1529251155765.png

1529251200557.png

1529251246904.png

1529251280547.png

1529251307369.png

1529251704965.png

Last edited:
They're varied, different and amusing.
You just churn out the same tedious comment.
Varied? They are all anti trump. Some of which are written by people who are hardly impartial.

300000 more people have a job since October, but no its not trump is it.

So what policies has he passed for those 300000 then? or is it part of the continuing gradual rise, you dont seem to be getting this do you? just becuase he is office doesnt mean he automatically gets the credit.
He'd be getting the ******* blame if it was the other way around.

The point of this post is: A sitting President is actively encouraging workers to strike because he does not like the 'real' press saying bad things about him.
Word Salad President Demands 'Really Long Strike' Against Jeff Bezos

Tom McKay

6 minutes ago
Filed to:

In between bragging, retweeting himself, and managing to repeat the phrase “Russian Collusion” four times in one tweet, Donald Trump found the time on Sunday to rev back up his ongoing feud with billionaire Jeff Bezos, who controls two companies the president hates: Amazon and the Washington Post. Though the president seemed a little unclear on the details, it has passed into his understanding that Post staffers are unhappy with Bezos’ management. So Trump insisted they go on a “really long strike.”
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Washington Post employees want to go on strike because Bezos isn’t paying them enough. I think a really long strike would be a great idea. Employees would get more money and we would get rid of Fake News for an extended period of time! Is @WaPo a registered lobbyist?
9:26 AM - Jun 17, 2018

However, unfortunately for the Tangerine ManBaby the response was not in favour of his endorsement.

PostGuild@PostGuild

1) We welcome public support in our campaign for a fair contract with The Washington Post. However, we view President Trump’s tweet as an attack on us and our mission. It is not helpful to our cause.
12:20 PM - Jun 17, 2018

PostGuild@PostGuild

2) Athough we are pressing our case with our owner over workplace issues, we stand with Jeff Bezos and our fellow journalists in the fight to bring truth to light #DearJeffBezos
12:21 PM - Jun 17, 2018

Last edited:

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer