The Trump Presidency...

D

Deleted 154930

The odds are in his favor at this point. The Dems don’t have any viable candidates that are worth a damn.
That's what i was told.. My own personal take; is he isn't a politician, so he approaches every situation differently, to your establishment clone. If you get past his moronic statements and look at his actions, he does seem to have the US interests in his heart. I wish we had something similar, here.

It is quite the odd mix. Bratwurst burritos!
They were originally german immigrants of the strict Christian persuasion who were driven out of Canada and your northern states at one point in time and ended up in Mexico. In the past few decades they have gradually migrated back due to the fact their extreme religious beliefs are not exactly welcome in the land of tequila these days.

That's what i was told.. My own personal take; is he isn't a politician, so he approaches every situation differently, to your establishment clone. If you get past his moronic statements and look at his actions, he does seem to have the US interests in his heart. I wish we had something similar, here.
If we could take away his ability to tweet, his ratings would go up. He is def a USA first piss on the world kind of guy.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
D

Deleted 154930

If we could take away his ability to tweet, his ratings would go up. He is def a USA first piss on the world kind of guy.
The UK Government constantly seems to act, in the best interests of international big business and all we get in return is managed decline. It would be nice for a few years, if we had a PM, who did the same, not for ever as alliances are important, but just a short period, it would be a refreshing change.

Oh dear
In the State of the Union, Trump took credit for defeating ISIS that he doesn’t deserve
His counter-ISIS strategy has, for the most part, been a continuation of the one the Obama administration began back in 2014, which had already been steadily chipping away at the group’s territory."
You do realize that he gets the credit for what good things happen on his watch. As well as the blame for when things go south. The same as any President.

He also gets credit for giving the Russians the finger in Syria and actually taking a stand against WMD use. You know those funny red lines.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You do realize that he gets the credit for what good things happen on his watch. As well as the blame for when things go south. The same as any President.

He also gets credit for giving the Russians the finger in Syria and actually taking a stand against WMD use. You know those funny red lines.
So you were wrong then? As for Syria etc yeah sure, they've totally stopped there of course.

Not saying they're not needed if it frees up border patrol agents to do the actual patrolling.

The impression I got when it was announced that the NG would be sent to the border was they would also be doing patrolling and guarding but obviously this isn't the case.
Depends on where the unit came from - for example, California stipulates that its soldiers can not be used for anything to do with Border enforcement/Stopping illegals.

You mean no other political parties are allowed by law and the central role of the one party is enshrined in the Californian Constitution?

Oh wait, no. You meant that a majority of Californian voters consistently preferred one party out of the many on offer that you personally would rather they hadn't. Silly me.
You mean the Chinese model? Yes, you are being silly, but that seems the norm.

Half the country voted for him more or less.
More like the less. A fair chunk didn't bother voting at all and of those who did, more preferred Hilary - Hilary, for crying out loud!

How unpopular do you need to be to poll fewer votes than Hilary Clinton?

So you were wrong then? As for Syria etc yeah sure, they've totally stopped there of course.
Please my dear old frenemy. Even you have to give the man credit for some things that are not horrible. I would also say binning the Paris accord was an economic blessing for quite a bit of the country. Feel free to offer the rebuttal after you extend the middle finger!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Please my dear old frenemy. Even you have to give the man credit for some things that are not horrible. I would also say binning the Paris accord was an economic blessing for quite a bit of the country. Feel free to offer the rebuttal after you extend the middle finger!
No point I show you some actual facts and you go off whatabouting post haste as usual. You can do a quick Google search as to why Trump fumbled the Paris Accord, it is I am sure all false noos eh?

Say it isn't so Donny !!!

MORE LEGAL TROUBLE FOR THE KING OF THE ORANGE IDIOTS

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood on Thursday filed a lawsuit against President Trump, his foundation and his three eldest children – seeking to dissolve the charity after what she called its “persistent illegal conduct” over more than a decade.

Underwood said the foundation engaged in “extensive unlawful political coordination” with Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, conducted “repeated and willful self-dealing” to benefit his personal and business interests, and violated “basic legal obligations” for nonprofits.

The lawsuit, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, also names Trump’s children Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump because they have been board members of the Donald J. Trump Foundation.

In the filing, Underwood said Trump repeatedly misused the nonprofit to pay off his creditors, to decorate one of his golf clubs and to stage a multimillion-dollar giveaway at events during his 2016 campaign.

Underwood asked a state judge to dissolve the Donald J. Trump Foundation and asked that its remaining $1 million in assets be distributed to other charities,

She also asked that Trump be forced to pay at least $2.8 million in restitution and penalties because of the “persistently illegal conduct” at the charity.

Underwood also asked that Trump be banned from leading any other state nonprofit for 10 years — seeking to apply a penalty usually reserved for the operators of small-time charity frauds to the US president.

In the suit, Underwood noted that the president had already paid more than $330,000 in reimbursements and penalty taxes since 2016.

New York state began investigating the Trump Foundation in response to a probe by The Washington Post.

Underwood said a 20-month state investigation found that the president had violated laws about tax-exempt foundations, including that their money is meant to serve the public good — not to provide private benefits to their founders.

“This resulted in multiple violations of state and federal law,” she wrote in the complaint.

The White House and the Trump Organization did not immediately respond to requests for comment from the Washington Post.

In late 2016, Trump promised to shut down the Trump Foundation, which he founded in 1987, but could not while the attorney general’s probe continued.

Underwood was only recently promoted to the position of attorney general after Eric Schneiderman resigned amid allegations that he had physically abused several romantic partners.

“As our investigation reveals, the Trump Foundation was little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality,” Underwood said in a statement.

The AG has jurisdiction over the Trump Foundation because it is based at Trump Tower in Manhattan and registered in the state.

By: By Julia Marsh and Yaron Steinbuch
https://nypost.com/2018/06/14/new-york-ag-sues-trump-foundation-over-persistent-illegal-conduct/
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hair Furor responded in his usual fashion, yep he blamed the "sleazy Democrats" via the official White House Communication's channel.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The sleazy New York Democrats, and their now disgraced (and run out of town) A.G. Eric Schneiderman, are doing everything they can to sue me on a foundation that took in $18,800,000 and gave out to charity more money than it took in, $19,200,000. I won’t settle this case!...
11:09 AM - Jun 14, 2018

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

....Schneiderman, who ran the Clinton campaign in New York, never had the guts to bring this ridiculous case, which lingered in their office for almost 2 years. Now he resigned his office in disgrace, and his disciples brought it when we would not settle.
11:09 AM - Jun 14, 2018
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................
....and the most ironic statement ever "Now he resigned his office in disgrace, and his disciples brought it when we would not settle." this coming from DICKTATOR TRUMP who recruits disciples is laughable.

Choke on it you fat ******. You should have settled when you had a chance idiot.

Just when you thought it couldn't get funnier:

Fake Fox News host Kennedy on Thursday blamed Bill and Hillary Clinton for supposedly giving President Donald Trump and his family the idea to start their own sham charity.

During a discussion on the New York Attorney General’s Office filing a lawsuit against the Trump Foundation for allegedly engaging in multiple corrupt activities, Kennedy said that Trump likely saw what the Clintons had done and decided he wanted to do it himself.

“The Clintons had a brilliant money-laundering scheme in the Clinton Foundation,” Kennedy said, without ever citing any evidence that the Clinton Foundation engaged in actual money laundering. “And it’s no surprise that any other politician would want to do the exact same thing, and concentrate money and power. But now, the cat’s out of the bag. Because no mis-doing was really pinned to the Clinton Foundation formally, are they now going after the Trump Foundation?”