The Trump Presidency...

Bill Maher: I Hope There's Another Recession So We Can Get Rid Of Trump

Democrats Prove Happy To See America Fail If It Dings President Trump

Your ad hom argument is weak and proving you wrong is very very easy - its clear this is the best U.S/N.K relations has been in decades. What Iran deal? You mean the easing of sanctions so Europe can sell them stuff deal?
More Fox BS, the best its been? so what exactly was signed? and yes the Iran deal that actually had them stop enriching Uranium and stop their bomb building program, nothing to do with selling them stuff, but I imagine you think the money givn back to them was a bribe or some other wacky Fox conspriacy? An opinion piece from the Federalist, a biased Trump supporting site...LOL you do know that NK has promised this before and hasnt actually promised anythingthis time?

Baffles me how anyone can back Trump

Which was already happening well before he came to power? but your attitude of lets annoy people is exactly what his base have
He's been in power for more than a year and he still creating jobs.
Too right i want to see some of the fannies on here cry over democracy when people don't vote the way they want them to.

He's been in power for more than a year and he still creating jobs.
Too right i want to see some of the fannies on here cry over democracy when people don't vote the way they want them to.
His first financial year started last October and he hasnt done anything, job numbers have been rising steadily since 2010, no you just want to annoy people, nothing to do with democracy so dont try and play that card.

His first financial year started last October and he hasnt done anything, job numbers have been rising steadily since 2010, no you just want to annoy people, nothing to do with democracy so dont try and play that card.
'His financial year'? You cant be serious....

More Fox BS, the best its been? so what exactly was signed? and yes the Iran deal that actually had them stop enriching Uranium and stop their bomb building program, nothing to do with selling them stuff, but I imagine you think the money givn back to them was a bribe or some other wacky Fox conspriacy? An opinion piece from the Federalist, a biased Trump supporting site...LOL you do know that NK has promised this before and hasnt actually promised anythingthis time?

Because I live here and haven't seen this economy this good since 2005/6 - His tax deal gave me money in my pocket, even as CA took more than ever.

Because I live here and haven't seen this economy this good since 2005/6 - His tax deal gave me money in my pocket, even as CA took more than ever.
And yet he did nothing towards the economy, his tax deal is a joke, another trillion on the debt, and I still find it hard to beleive anyone voted for him, an absolute joke who is bringing about the end of the American era quicker than anyone expected

No just using facts, funny to be called mince by someone who voted for Trump

But by all means show me what finanacial budget he put in before Oct 2017
I picked a winner ;) and I will do it again for his second term.

You helped screw over your own country, well done
Someone might listen to you if you used a bit of spell check and punctuation. Not trying to be mean, but you come across as a dribbling buffoon.

Indeed we did, but at least Hillary's loss caused ragebois worldwide to out themselves in their circle jerk of frothing rage
I know. One thing that is fun is to look on YouTube at the compilations of various major news networks on election night. The media thought Hillary would win by a landslide and are in total shock at Trumps victory. My favorite is watching Rachael Maddow in tears.

I think it's actually 12 times we've had the same promises from KN maybe 13 will be lucky

He hasn't fucked up the stats has he?
Also if the unemployment numbers had being going up under Obama and continued to do so under Trump you would be whining that he's had over a year in power and done nothing to help.

I live in CA and used to it - its been a one party state for several years now.
You mean no other political parties are allowed by law and the central role of the one party is enshrined in the Californian Constitution?

Oh wait, no. You meant that a majority of Californian voters consistently preferred one party out of the many on offer that you personally would rather they hadn't. Silly me.

You mean no other political parties are allowed by law and the central role of the one party is enshrined in the Californian Constitution?

Oh wait, no. You meant that a majority of Californian voters consistently preferred one party out of the many on offer that you personally would rather they hadn't. Silly me.
The thing I find fascinating (well mildly interesting at least) is the tears and drama which seem to be involved in any discussion of politics in the US these days. Everything is expressed in the most apocalyptic of terms. Politicians apparently aspire to not just defeat their opponents at the polls and force them to sit on the other side of the house for a few years, but rather to imprison them and their families and persecute their supporters.

Either Americans are the biggest drama queens going or the US is well on its way to third world status. And if it's the latter, then it isn't something they can fix by voting for the "correct" party. The problem is with the mentality of the country as a whole who see this as a natural state of affairs.

The poster who replies with "but it would all be OK if everyone would just vote for my party" is just showing that he not only doesn't understand the problem, he is the problem, or rather a part of it.