The Trump Presidency...

Perhaps, until the children get fast tracked in the deportation queue.
That's not what was happening here, though. Some were being placed with people claiming to be relatives - how far was the claim checked, incidentally? - and nobody knows what happened to over a thousand others.

Hell, they could be out there stealing American jobs right now, for all anyone knows!

That's not what was happening here, though. Some were being placed with people claiming to be relatives - how far was the claim checked, incidentally? - and nobody knows what happened to over a thousand others.

Hell, they could be out there stealing American jobs right now, for all anyone knows!
When you depend on Government agencies to give a shit , you get the bare bones minimum. When you are dealing with non citizens the effort is also lowered.

The mood out here is not one that favors “Illegals” by any means. IF they want the good life they need to go to California. Free SNAP benefits for all!

When you depend on Government agencies to give a shit , you get the bare bones minimum.
What seems to be happening here is a great deal of effort in separating children from parents, deporting the parents and placing the children with possible relatives or unrelated carers.

Quite a bit more than the bare bones minimum of slinging them all out together.

What seems to be happening here is a great deal of effort in separating children from parents, deporting the parents and placing the children with possible relatives or unrelated carers.

Quite a bit more than the bare bones minimum of slinging them all out together.
Trump's Crackdown On Immigrant Parents Puts More Kids In An Already Strained System | HuffPost

Trust me the agency that gets stuck placing these kids, has their workload cut out for them. Trump is willing to take the gloves off, which is what people want these days. Not open door policy for future Democrats.

Please, could you throw in a few weeping widows to add to the dramatic flair. Legal immigration is welcome, but we are not obligated to take in the worlds strays either.
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”
You also realize that back then, you got nothing in the form of government aid when you came here. Now a days illegals get more bennies then Citizens. Not exactly a great way to impress the Natives.