The Trump Presidency...

James Comey's dismissal by Trump, in a particular theatrical manner was one of the most toxic acts delivered on a public servant.
And the diametric opposite of J Edgar Hoover, whose allegedly vice like grip on the president ran from 1935 to 1972.

A feat unlikely to repeated. In fact frankly, it should not be!

Legal immigration is welcome, but we are not obligated to take in the worlds strays either.
Nobody's said you are. We have said that even failing to protect the children you'd decided to remove from their parents would be despicable - actively using them as a lever against complete strangers is so far beyond human decency that even a Mexican cartel would think twice.

Nobody's said you are. We have said that even failing to protect the children you'd decided to remove from their parents would be despicable - actively using them as a lever against complete strangers is so far beyond human decency that even a Mexican cartel would think twice.
You think way to highly of the Cartels. We are not murdering the children, just giving them to the care of “sponsors” who claim to be realatives. Unless you prefer they just waste away in dentention centers .

We are not murdering the children, just giving them to the care of “sponsors” who claim to be realatives.
Not in every case, according to the body responsible. Those are the ones who've disappeared into the aether.

In any case, how would, "giving them to the care of “sponsors” who claim to be realatives" deter illegals from coming and bringing their families along?

Not in every case, according to the body responsible. Those are the ones who've disappeared into the aether.

In any case, how would, "giving them to the care of “sponsors” who claim to be realatives" deter illegals from coming and bringing their families along?
Would you want your children removed from your custody?

And the diametric opposite of J Edgar Hoover, whose allegedly vice like grip on the president ran from 1935 to 1972.

A feat unlikely to repeated. In fact frankly, it should not be!
It not supposed to be repeated- by statute they limited the director. They get 1 10 year term and thats it

Thats the Hope

in reality Mueller was allowed 12 years after Obama pleaded for an extension back in 2011
Senate Extends Term of F.B.I. Director

Ah right so you are pigeon shouting as usual carry on. you will, of course, have experience in all these cases. you know so as not to be a hypocrite as per your sobbing about me earlier
I read more dui reports and get the monthly death reports with a few other folks. Have also detained a few illegals as well before handing them over to ICE or HP.

They get 1 10 year term and thats it Thats the Hope o
As Comey comments. The FBI are supposed to be free of Whitehouse influence. In a democracy, even allowing for Senate Commissions, there needs to be an independent organisation of investigative means.

I watched Comey during his sessions with the Senate investigations, initially into the Clinton e -mails and subsequently into The Donald's Russian IT shenanigans allegedly.
I regard him as one straightforward albeit clinical interviewee. 2 years in post?

So, in essence. President Trumpt, has acolytes that are subject to an interest in lawless misdeeds. Goodness, I hope he doesn't get too taken away with regard to his vulenerabilities.

It's the 21C and Silicon Valley are more commercially astute as to their priorities as to some here today gone tomorrow golfing mogul, despite his office perceptions in dominating their world.

Would you want your children removed from your custody?
If the logic behind bringing their family along is a better life for their kids in the US, helping their kids to stay in the US is hardly a disincentive, now is it?

Latest Threads