The Trump Presidency...

I know it is poor form, but I do wonder if a natural death in office would obviate all the problems.

The cousins can then chalk the whole thing up to experience, and get back to a bit of sanity.
James Comey's tome shines a light into an aspect of who' s who and their perceived responsibilities to the President and to the "American People" in particular.

Post Hoover, the FBI were recognised ( it seems ) as being independent of Presidential influence. Comey elucidates on the requirement for the 'Agency' to have blue water between his office and The White House.
As he's a lawyer and former Attorney General I'd for one respect his view.

James Comey's dismissal by Trump, in a particular theatrical manner was one of the most toxic acts delivered on a public servant.

No, I think he’s just appalled at the tactic of splitting families up being used as a way to discourage emigration.
How terrible that he is trying to discourage illegal immigration.

Well when you show the same outrage for the folks that are the victims of many of these illegals, I might not think your being a twat.
Since the families of these kids have been deported and the kids themselves are...well, kids, I doubt there are terribly many American 'victims' involved.

Talking about the naughty things the illegals do when they are here smart. The Family separation is a way to discourage the attempts to come North.
Because the family men with their kids in tow are the same as the gangsters and drug dealers.

And losing track of over a thousand children you've forcibly separated from their families is perfectly acceptable.

Because the family men with their kids in tow are the same as the gangsters and drug dealers.

And losing track of over a thousand children you've forcibly separated from their families is perfectly acceptable.
Please, could you throw in a few weeping widows to add to the dramatic flair. Legal immigration is welcome, but we are not obligated to take in the worlds strays either.

"He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it much easier to do it a second time and a third time, till at length it becomes habitual; he tells lies without attending to it and truths without the world's believing him. This falsehood of the tongue leads to that of the heart, and in time deprives all it's good dispositions".
Thomas Jefferson..

Please, could you throw in a few weeping widows to add to the dramatic flair. Legal immigration is welcome, but we are not obligated to take in the worlds strays either.
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

You stupid cuñt

583890732.jpg

Speak to these guys about immigrants Whitey

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
MOTHER OF EXILES. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

You stupid cuñt
Go eat a dick , you half wit door knob humping window licker. Ellis island ring a bell? We have restricted immigration for a long time and continue to do so.