The Trump Presidency...

BBC report on Trump 'delaying meeting'.

'Out of his depth' is the operative phrase here. On one hand he clumsily thanks China and on the other he blames China. On the one hand he denies the 'Libya model' and on the other issues a veiled threat on it.

Kim is just another world player who is going to enjoy pulling his strings. That's KIM a puppet master for goodness sake, Fatty Kim laughing all the way to the bank.

A rather shady Russian associate of Cohen, Evgeny Friedman, has just pled guilty to 50k of tax evasion. Since he was charged with 5 million, it looks like he flipped and is assisting the Feds.
Friedman was apparently up to his eyes in racketeering around the issuing of taxi cab licenses.

A rather shady associate of Cohen, Evgeny Friedman, has just pled guilty to 50k of tax evasion. Since he was charged with 5 million, it looks like he flipped and is assisting the Feds.
Friedman was apparently up to his eyes in racketeering around the issuing of taxi cab licenses.
I was watching some us news about this chap, seems absolutely wholesome.

But the drama is these loons are getting potted on state level charges, which cannot be pardoned federally.....

So, Mr Cohen's chums are getting shaved off beyond the pardon power of the president.

Thus the iceberg melts inexorably.

One assumes that the volume of the protests of Trump against a "deep state" conspiracy will continue, rather than it being the half baked criminal associates of some shady real estate sub-world in New York being picked off by federal police.

I was watching some us news about this chap, seems absolutely wholesome.

But the drama is these loons are getting potted on state level charges, which cannot be pardoned federally.....

So, Mr Cohen's chums are getting shaved off beyond the pardon power of the president.

Thus the iceberg melts inexorably.

One assumes that the volume of the protests of Trump against a "deep state" conspiracy will continue, rather than it being the half baked criminal associates of some shady real estate sub-world in New York being picked off by federal police.
The problem for Trump is that most of his courtiers plead guilty, because they are.

The impression is that the only people Trump feels comfortable with, and surrounds himself with, are criminals.

Most of it is white collar crime, but the Feds take that a lot more seriously than we do, and ultimately the thing at risk here is Trumps ego.

He has marketed himself as the ultimate businessman.

If he is exposed as a fraudster, conman and charlatan propped up with Russian mafia money because he is simply a shit businessman who couldn't run a whelk stall, that is his entire image ruined.

For a man who defines himself by his own greatness, being forced to acknowledge his own incompetence would be unacceptable.

For a man who defines himself by his own greatness, being forced to acknowledge his own incompetence would be unacceptable.
I know it is poor form, but I do wonder if a natural death in office would obviate all the problems.

The cousins can then chalk the whole thing up to experience, and get back to a bit of sanity.

I know it is poor form, but I do wonder if a natural death in office would obviate all the problems.

The cousins can then chalk the whole thing up to experience, and get back to a bit of sanity.
Depends if Trump spontaneously drowns himself in his Diet Coke while in a meeting with John Kelly and Mattis.
Not quite a "butt of Malmsey" but still...

Ssh
Dont draw attention to the Issue -
Its a bit early to present Prince henry and Princess Meghan of Ohio*

*Other US states are available Ohio's just easy to spell
Is Vermont not available? I understood it was practically independent anyway.

The problem for Trump is that most of his courtiers plead guilty, because they are.

The impression is that the only people Trump feels comfortable with, and surrounds himself with, are criminals.

Most of it is white collar crime, but the Feds take that a lot more seriously than we do, and ultimately the thing at risk here is Trumps ego.

He has marketed himself as the ultimate businessman.

If he is exposed as a fraudster, conman and charlatan propped up with Russian mafia money because he is simply a shit businessman who couldn't run a whelk stall, that is his entire image ruined.

To underline your point and to show how ingrained his deceit is, here he is at a fundraiser years ago:

Or perhaps they moved? Who knows? Some prob were trafficked. Maybe an answer will be found some day.
Do you not think that a government agency that removes children from their parents then kicks the parents out of the country should really know what they did with the kids, where the kids are and (and this is the really crazy part) send the kids home with the parents rather than breaking families up?

Do you not think that a government agency that removes children from their parents then kicks the parents out of the country should really know what they did with the kids, where the kids are and (and this is the really crazy part) send the kids home with the parents rather than breaking families up?
It is a government agency, do you really expect that much from them? This is one of the negative consequences of illegal immigration.

It is a government agency, do you really expect that much from them? This is one of the negative consequences of illegal immigration.
No it isn't. It really isn't. There is nothing about illegal immigration that means you have to destroy families and leave the kids with a life of abuse and slavery. It's entirely down to your government's choices that it's happened.

I've no problem with illegal immigrants being detained and deported. There's absolutely no reason why you need to split families up doing it.

No it isn't. It really isn't. There is nothing about illegal immigration that means you have to destroy families and leave the kids with a life of abuse and slavery. It's entirely down to your government's choices that it's happened.

I've no problem with illegal immigrants being detained and deported. There's absolutely no reason why you need to split families up doing it.
Call ICE, Boarder Patrol and DHS then voice your concerns. Illegals are a pain in the a$$ to be quite honest with you. We non Hispanics who deal with them on a regular basis , are a bit short on sympathy for them.
If this tactic can help discourage this practice then it will be used at this point in the game.

Latest Threads