The Trump Presidency...

Breaking News - tweet tonight from Trump - the newspapers in the USA are all now reporting that he was spied on (something the media desperately denied up until now!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!
Allegedly spied on.
If you want to know what Clinton/FBI/DOJ etc did to stop Trump watch this vid all the way through (the lawyer guy at the end gives you the whole story) -

Allegedly did.

Breaking News - tweet tonight from Trump - the newspapers in the USA are all now reporting that he was spied on (something the media desperately denied up until now!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!
Context (desperate fanboys may not like):

BBC report

If he reduces the trade deficit and China buys more of our stuff it is a win.
The problem is that America doesn't make much stuff the China wants on the other hand China makes a considerable amount that American consumers want so it's going to be difficult to reduce the deficit.

I'm assuming Walmart is the largest retailer in America, have a look at the electrical department basically almost everything with plug and sold at a budget or mid range price is made in China. Trump may play it as a win but in reality he's realised what financial experts were saying all along, a trade war would hit the American consumer hardest.

Allegedly spied on.

Allegedly did.
The allegation that the FBI had an insider in the Trump campaign seems to have emanated from a group of Republicans including Devin Nunes, remember him, the bloke with the bombshell memo that wasn't, Rudy Giuliani and Sean Hannity have been prattling on endlessly about on Fox and Infowars went into meltdown, the term popping smoke comes to mind.

The allegation that the FBI had an insider in the Trump campaign seems to have emanated from a group of Republicans including Devin Nunes, remember him, the bloke with the bombshell memo that wasn't, Rudy Giuliani and Sean Hannity have been prattling on endlessly about on Fox and Infowars went into meltdown, the term popping smoke comes to mind.
Actually, if the Feds didn't have at least one informant /snitch inside an organised crime and money laundering network,led by a sex offender then they weren't doing their job.

Actually it emanated from a DOJ leak to the New York Times and the Washington Post last week - now where you are slightly correct is that Devon Nunnes has indeed requested information from the DOJ on this very subject which the DOJ is still refusing to hand over on the grounds that its release will endanger the spy - however, both the NYT and the WaPos stories supplied so much information that it quickly became clear, and is now widely reported on TV that it is professor Halper who is an American based in the UK who was approaching members of the Trump team.

Actually it emanated from a DOJ leak to the New York Times and the Washington Post last week - now where you are slightly correct is that Devon Nunnes has indeed requested information from the DOJ on this very subject which the DOJ is still refusing to hand over on the grounds that its release will endanger the spy - however, both the NYT and the WaPos stories supplied so much information that it quickly became clear, and is now widely reported on TV that it is professor Halper who is an American based in the UK who was approaching members of the Trump team.
Fair go I wonder what they were after, can you think of of anything the comrades in Trumpskis camp they may have been up to

Given that the Americans has burned both Israeli and Met Police information, it would be nice if they could not do it again.

Given Nunes leaks like the hose on the White House lawn he likes to visit at midnight to pass back information they passed him, I'd be amazed if the journalists have added anything new...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Its almost as if Trump isn't aware of the three branches of the US Executive.

Its not down to him to order the DoJ around. The US didn't like the idea of a monarch, so he should wind his neck in.

Branches of Government | USAGov

If the FBI failed to act on allegations of forrin involvement in, or attempts at influencing the US election process, that would be a real story.

You do know what the I in FBI stands for, don't you?

Last edited:
Trump's latest hissy fit is most convenient.

I don't think the cousins have Punch and Judy, but shouting he's behind you would be appropriate right now.

Donald Trump Jr met Gulf states emissary offering election help – report

How fortunate to distract from this latest set of alleged meetings.

What is in the detail is the Israeli was offering to run and influence campaign via FaceTube bots for Mr Trump.

(For the attention of M'Learned friends, the chap in question has denied that).

This is then matched by the whole rather suspicion timing of Trumps dealings with Gulf nations, particularly the blockade of Qatar- whereby an apparent reversal of US foreign policy against a country with the huge US Al udeid base, led to them backing the Saudi led blockade of the island of Qatar.

This was not long after Qatar declined to back one of Kushner's building deals.

However in a suspicious turn of timing, when the Qatari state investment back did back Kushner's refinancing of his building - the foreign policy line softened.

The Kushners Are Finally Getting That Sweet, Sweet Qatari Cash

Maybe I do need to start wearing a tinfoil hat, but the current mess of what appears to be unethical (if not unlawful) connections to the Trump team during the election and then their post election foreign policy appears to me to be unravelling.

I'm off to get some (halal) popcorn and watch this one, whilst Trump pushes his "deep state" narrative.

I suppose very little could be expected of a man who stood on a podium and said "We love wikileaks" and encouraged Russia to hack US computers.

If they weren't listening, others seem to have been...

On Monday, Trump appeared to shift the blame for deteriorating relations to Beijing, tweeting that the border between North Korea and China had recently become “much more porous.” Last week, he pointed to Kim’s recent meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping as the moment when North Korea’s position hardened, suggesting that China—North Korea’s primary trading partner—had somehow undermined America’s “maximum pressure” strategy.
“Glad to see China back in its traditional role as scapegoat for incompetent American officials,” Lewis wrote in response to the administration’s efforts to finger Xi for what is quickly becoming a major diplomatic disaster. “I have said from the beginning that this is a fiasco of the White House’s own making and we should not let them shift the blame Pyongyang. No one double-crossed you; Trump is just a moron.”
Extract from Vanity Fair : Bye-bye Nobel Peace Prize

Latest Threads