The Trump Presidency...

Well, ain't that a thing. Wasn't this the trade deal that was going to sell out Trump voters to foreign industries?

[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B] 52m52 minutes ago

James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.........untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!
5:17 AM - 13 Apr 2018

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Very Presidential Sir !!

James Comey: Trump Wanted Me to Investigate the “Pee Tape”

Maggie Serota // April 12, 2018
Don't Piss on MY Parade

The president-elect quickly interrupted the FBI director. According to Comey’s account in a new memoir, Trump “strongly denied the allegations, asking — rhetorically, I assumed — whether he seemed like a guy who needed the service of prostitutes. He then began discussing cases where women had accused him of sexual assault, a subject I had not raised. He mentioned a number of women, and seemed to have memorized their allegations.”​
Trump was likely referring to the 19 women who accused him of sexual harassment or assault ahead of the election.

In addition to the in-person briefing, Trump reportedly called Comey to encourage him to clear him of the piss tape rumor. From Washington Post:

Trump offered varying explanations to convince Comey it was not true. “I’m a germaphobe,” Trump told him in a follow-up call on Jan. 11, 2017, according to Comey’s account. “There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way.” Later, the president asked what could be done to “lift the cloud” because it was so painful for first lady Melania Trump.​
That same day, then President-elect Trump held a news conference to refute to contents of the dossier. From <em>New York Times:

Serving as a presidential marriage counselor probably wasn’t in Comey’s job description, but he only served at the pleasure of the president until May 9,2017, when he was unceremoniously fired from his post via a letter delivered by Trump’s former head of security, Keith Schiller. On one hand, getting fired with a letter is humiliating. On the other hand, he didn’t have to endure any more meetings or phone calls where the president tells him why he wouldn’t pay women to pee in front of him.

National Enquirer Reportedly Paid $30,000 to Squash Rumor About Donald Trump’s Alleged Lovechild

Trump Ditched His Prepared Tax Reform Speech to Lie About Rape and Voter Fraud

Report: Melania Trump Avoiding Presidential Photo Ops Amid Cheating Allegations
Melania Trump Avoiding Presidential Photo Ops Amid Cheating Allegations: Report

............................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah.... Mr Dump, Comey is the slime ball for sure !!

Last edited:
I hope "Mad Dog" Mattiss has some serious input,

"The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears."

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B] 52m52 minutes ago

James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.........untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!
5:17 AM - 13 Apr 2018

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Very Presidential Sir !!

James Comey: Trump Wanted Me to Investigate the “Pee Tape”

Don't Piss on MY Parade

The president-elect quickly interrupted the FBI director. According to Comey’s account in a new memoir, Trump “strongly denied the allegations, asking — rhetorically, I assumed — whether he seemed like a guy who needed the service of prostitutes. He then began discussing cases where women had accused him of sexual assault, a subject I had not raised. He mentioned a number of women, and seemed to have memorized their allegations.”​
Trump was likely referring to the 19 women who accused him of sexual harassment or assault ahead of the election.

In addition to the in-person briefing, Trump reportedly called Comey to encourage him to clear him of the piss tape rumor. From Washington Post:

Trump offered varying explanations to convince Comey it was not true. “I’m a germaphobe,” Trump told him in a follow-up call on Jan. 11, 2017, according to Comey’s account. “There’s no way I would let people pee on each other around me. No way.” Later, the president asked what could be done to “lift the cloud” because it was so painful for first lady Melania Trump.​
That same day, then President-elect Trump held a news conference to refute to contents of the dossier. From <em>New York Times:

Serving as a presidential marriage counselor probably wasn’t in Comey’s job description, but he only served at the pleasure of the president until May 9,2017, when he was unceremoniously fired from his post via a letter delivered by Trump’s former head of security, Keith Schiller. On one hand, getting fired with a letter is humiliating. On the other hand, he didn’t have to endure any more meetings or phone calls where the president tells him why he wouldn’t pay women to pee in front of him.

National Enquirer Reportedly Paid $30,000 to Squash Rumor About Donald Trump’s Alleged Lovechild

Trump Ditched His Prepared Tax Reform Speech to Lie About Rape and Voter Fraud

Report: Melania Trump Avoiding Presidential Photo Ops Amid Cheating Allegations
Melania Trump Avoiding Presidential Photo Ops Amid Cheating Allegations: Report

............................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah.... Mr Dump, Comey is the slime ball for sure !!
Trump's proved time and again that he's a nasty, vindictive little shit. If he ever registers on ARRSE, I'll make sure to include him in the ARRSE vermin right away. He'll feel really at home there, along with all the others of his ilk. :smile::smile::smile:

MsG

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Trump's proved time and again that he's a nasty, vindictive little shit. If he ever registers on ARRSE, I'll make sure to include him in the ARRSE vermin right away. He'll feel really at home there, along with all the others of his ilk. :smile::smile::smile:

MsG
Well he has about as much military service as you, lies like a cheap Chinese watch and looks ridiculous. You two should be besties with that much in common.

If Trump is kicked due to being "unable", we have Spence who should be kicked for being "Never being able".

........................................................................ "May you live in interesting times".............................................................

Well he has about as much military service as you, lies like a cheap Chinese watch and looks ridiculous. You two should be besties with that much in common.
And equally both off their meds apparently.

MsG
He'd probably love laughing at you and your lies, rather like everyone else.

We are with the French. , I've seen le's Mis..... the orchestra gets fair respect.

Last edited:
Does Trump speak German though?

He talks bollocks, yet another thing him and Bugsy have in common.
Bit unfair to blame an entire language.....

I wish I could be a fly on the wall watching the bomb damage assessment briefing being given to him.

Have they given him a little airplane to sit in, and make rocket noises?