The Trump Presidency...

Book earl;y avoid disappointment
Get potential drug dealers while still at school.
Take it one step further:
"The NRA and President Trump are taking action to reduce the number of potential opiod addicts by early identification of potential school shooters, and the introduction of marksmanship training and the issue of automatic weapons.
To the potential shooters.
Remember, every dead child is either a fake noos crisis actor, or a potential addict, and it is every psychopaths constitutional right to bear arms."

The Latest: Data-mining firm got $6M from Trump campaign
  • By The Associated Press
NEW YORK — Mar 19, 2018, 4:12 PM ET

Data from the Federal Election Commission show that Cambridge Analytica, the firm under fire for inappropriately obtaining Facebook data, earned $5.9 million in 2016 from the campaign to elect Donald Trump for president.

Stories in The Guardian and The New York Times detail how Cambridge Analytica used an app to obtain user data on some 50 million people without their knowledge in order to subject them to political propaganda. John Mulholland, The Observer's outgoing editor, discloses the lawsuit threat in a Friday tweet .

President Donald Trump's digital team used hyper-targeted posts to serve different ads to different potential voters, "aiming to push the exact right buttons" at the right time.

Facebook says it has hired an outside firm to audit Cambridge Analytica regarding the reported data scraping of as many as 50 million user accounts.

...............................................................................................

But...but...I thought the great orange one didn't need any help ?

Who'd have thought teh Sainted Black one needed help also

Facebook Data Scandal: When Obama Harvested Facebook Data On ...

Fox News analyst quits, rips network as a “propaganda machine” in letter to colleagues
He signed off: “As our president’s favorite world leader would say, ‘Das vidanya’” — Russian for “goodbye.”
By Jen Kirbyjen.kirby@vox.com Mar 20, 2018, 5:35pm EDT

A Fox News analyst quit in a scathing letter that accused the network of degenerating into “a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration.”

Retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters, a strategic analyst for Fox News, said he was leaving the network and laid out his reasoning in a fiery letter to colleagues, obtained by BuzzFeed News.

“Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers,” Peters wrote. “Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.”

He went on:

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts — who have never served our country in any capacity — dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller — all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of “deep-state” machinations — I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.
Peters continued in that vein before signing off: “As our president’s favorite world leader would say, ‘Das vidanya’” — Russian for “goodbye.”

Fox News responded to Peters’s letter in a statement, saying he was “entitled to his opinion despite the fact that he’s choosing to use it as a weapon in order to gain attention.”

Jeremy Barr

@jeremymbarr

NEW - Statement from Fox News on Ralph Peters email: "Ralph Peters is entitled to his opinion despite the fact that he's choosing to use it as a weapon in order to gain attention. We are extremely proud of our top-rated primetime hosts and all of our opinion programing.”

Before his angry departure, Peters, a retired US Army officer, was a fairly reliable conservative voice on foreign policy, and he had been extremely critical of the Obama administration. He did not hold back on Obama’s US response in Syria; he called the president a “pussy” on air (and was temporarily suspended for it) and described Secretary of State John Kerry as “as fierce as a chocolate eclair.”

That said, Peters was never a Trump fan. He told Fox Business in November 2016 he would vote for Hillary Clinton in the election — even though she was “despicable,” “corrupt,” and “greedy” — because “it’s a vote against Donald Trump. I don’t want Moscow’s man in the White House.”

Anti-Trump views weren’t entirely uncommon on Fox News during the campaign. But since Trump’s election, the network has moved closer and closer to the White House line — too much so, it seems, for even some of its own reliably conservative commentators.
Fox News analyst quits, rips network as a "propaganda machine" in letter to colleagues
.............................................................................................................................................................................................

I am sorry what did you expect? Me to give a sh*t about the internal affairs of a foreign country? Unless you guys become a colony nobody is going to care.
Yet you continue to post on a “British Army” themed forum.

Why is that, try www.military.com? Oh they ask for confirmation of military service.

To many angry veterans, don't worry I have my confirmation of service in my wallet. It is called a VA ID card!!
So you persist to post bullshit and propaganda on here instead.

You are generally a more enlightened laid back lot.

I'm afraid that particular poster is NOT typical of the average sensible Arrser, just look at its pseudonym, anyone who feels it is apt to go onto a site like this calling itself a creature who is universally reviled for his incredible cruelty in WW2, has to have some sort of serious mental problems.

I'm afraid that particular poster is NOT typical of the average sensible Arrser, just look at its pseudonym, anyone who feels it is apt to go onto a site like this calling itself a creature who is universally reviled for his incredible cruelty in WW2, has to have some sort of serious mental problems.
Unlike the racist far right bigotry you spout? Just saying.

Well he reminds more of the angry drunk FB poster who have turned places like Military.com into a farce. Arrse is a nice mix of serious and funny with a range of diverse topics to comment on.

This is the bloke who shit himself when a bird flapped his wings by him
He only crapped his pants because he thought it was the stupid wig that flew off his orange head !

1521741238480.png

1521742721818.png

Last edited: