The Trump Presidency...

Well that's it...... let's crucify ANYONE that disagrees with the Orange Clown love fest then !!

I seem to remember someone in the 1930's had that same idea...his name is on the tip of my tongue......
@Maple, someone is stealing your thunder.

Well that's it...... let's crucify ANYONE that disagrees with the Orange Clown love fest then !!

I seem to remember someone in the 1930's had that same idea...his name is on the tip of my tongue......
@Maple, someone is stealing your thunder.
I'm thinking of Herbert Hoover.......I don't who you were thinking of !!

Wait..........were you thinking of that Adolph fella......omg, how could you even go there, tut, tut Stacker.

I did smile at the American comedienne's revamp of ( and apologies to ) Paul Simon's - '50 Ways to Leave the Whitehouse'. Very clever.

Edit - to correct figure. I had Dylan's Highway 51 Revisited on as background music.

Last edited:
Seems like Trump is thinking about firing Mueller. If he did that, it'd be a gross interference in due process and hardly the act of somebody innocent of collusion with Russia.

Even Republicans don't like that idea: "Jeff Flake, a Republican Arizona Senator and fierce critic of the president, told CNN’s State of the Union Trump “seems to be building towards” firing Mueller, adding: “I just hope it doesn’t go there, it cannot – we cannot in Congress accept that. I would expect pushback in the next few days, urging Trump not to go there. "

Astonishing.

Trump 'fake memos' attack on McCabe raises fears of firing special counsel

There must be some fun evidence down the road if Trump has to get in that it is all fake now before it's even been made public.

I wonder what Mr McCabe told the Special Prosecutor........

Opioid Overdose Deaths by Race/Ethnicity

I would say this epidemic is an overwhelmingly white problem....
Well, you can't go executing Trump loyalists just because they are redneck Vicodin pushers. That's voters.
No, let's see a few spics and Black Lives Matter activists in the chair.
That'll show how seriously the Government takes the Phillipines model of drug enforcement.

Well, you can't go executing Trump loyalists just because they are redneck Vicodin pushers. That's voters.
No, let's see a few spics and Black Lives Matter activists in the chair.
That'll show how seriously the Government takes the Phillipines model of drug enforcement.
Clearly you have no idea how long it takes to execute somebody on death row these days...

Cheaper that way honestly, maybe Texas will try it first.
I rather think muricuns have been gunning each other down in the street for quite some time now.
So "first" is stretching things just a tiny bit, don't you think?

The Latest: Data-mining firm got $6M from Trump campaign
  • By The Associated Press
NEW YORK — Mar 19, 2018, 4:12 PM ET

Data from the Federal Election Commission show that Cambridge Analytica, the firm under fire for inappropriately obtaining Facebook data, earned $5.9 million in 2016 from the campaign to elect Donald Trump for president.

Stories in The Guardian and The New York Times detail how Cambridge Analytica used an app to obtain user data on some 50 million people without their knowledge in order to subject them to political propaganda. John Mulholland, The Observer's outgoing editor, discloses the lawsuit threat in a Friday tweet .

President Donald Trump's digital team used hyper-targeted posts to serve different ads to different potential voters, "aiming to push the exact right buttons" at the right time.

Facebook says it has hired an outside firm to audit Cambridge Analytica regarding the reported data scraping of as many as 50 million user accounts.

...............................................................................................

But...but...I thought the great orange one didn't need any help ?