The Trump Presidency...

why shouldn't he gloat! this twat mccabe and others was actively working to undermine a sitting president of the USA for gods sake! the other key point you missed in your instant defence of anything that isnt in the lefts interests is that it was the fbi that recommended his sacking!!!!!!!!!!!!! - get it? this sort of sacking is pretty much unprecedented so even you must understand the evidence must be rock solid
I didn't actually defend McCabe I just said the timing is vindictive & petty and it will be seen as such by normal people.

I do thank you for allowing me to post the same point twice though.

ps: Anyone who is actively working to undermine THIS sitting president of the USA is golden in my books :)
Even if a lot of what you have been told is false and made up? - Serious question - believe it or not I actually think trump is a dick as a person but having seen the evidence that's coming to light of what dirty tricks the fbi doj Clinton and the Obama govt got up to I can forgive him getting a but arsey when he's falsely constantly accused of what the other side were actually doing! The latest text message released on Friday from Peter struck and Lisa page have revealed that they were actually buddies with the FISA court judge who it's thought approved the first FISA warrant to investigate s member of the trump team - he's also the judge who was sitting in judgement of National security advisor Flynn before mysteriously taking himself of the case just before sentencing - this is all incredibly important because a big chunk of trumps problems has been the fact that since the inauguration the resistance has been incredibly effective at disrupting his team and govt - as highlighted yesterday where it was announced that in the last 4 presidencies an appointee for a govt position has been forced to be questioned at length by the senate 17 times - so far in 14 months trumps appointees have been held up 77 times! - and some of these people had been recommended by the democrats previously - some people listed yesterday are still not in post 350 days after being nominated - so trump dies have some justification for anger

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
why shouldn't he gloat! this twat mccabe and others was actively working to undermine a sitting president of the USA for gods sake! the other key point you missed in your instant defence of anything that isnt in the lefts interests is that it was the fbi that recommended his sacking!!!!!!!!!!!!! - get it? this sort of sacking is pretty much unprecedented so even you must understand the evidence must be rock solid
Errr his “crime” was to re-open the Clinton emails. Like how did that hinder Trump?

There are going to be a whole load of senior career people checking their current benefits and seeing when they can bail before this gets very bloody.

Long term the US people will suffer and to be honest a pox on all their houses.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Then he should have been a neutral employee...and left his political views st home.
You’re right those registered Republican voters raising to the top of the FBI. Oh you thought he was a Clinton supporter?

Even if a lot of what you have been told is false and made up? - Serious question - believe it or not I actually think trump is a dick as a person but having seen the evidence that's coming to light of what dirty tricks the fbi doj Clinton and the Obama govt got up to I can forgive him getting a but arsey when he's falsely constantly accused of what the other side were actually doing! The latest text message released on Friday from Peter struck and Lisa page have revealed that they were actually buddies with the FISA court judge who it's thought approved the first FISA warrant to investigate s member of the trump team - he's also the judge who was sitting in judgement of National security advisor Flynn before mysteriously taking himself of the case just before sentencing - this is all incredibly important because a big chunk of trumps problems has been the fact that since the inauguration the resistance has been incredibly effective at disrupting his team and govt - as highlighted yesterday where it was announced that in the last 4 presidencies an appointee for a govt position has been forced to be questioned at length by the senate 17 times - so far in 14 months trumps appointees have been held up 77 times! - and some of these people had been recommended by the democrats previously - some people listed yesterday are still not in post 350 days after being nominated - so trump dies have some justification for anger

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
You really are quite clueless.
Quite a few Trump appointees have been held up for minor matters such as, err, not having Security Clearance. Or forgetting to mention they're wife beaters. Or problem gamblers. Etc.

Errr his “crime” was to re-open the Clinton emails. Like how did that hinder Trump?

There are going to be a whole load of senior career people checking their current benefits and seeing when they can bail before this gets very bloody.

Long term the US people will suffer and to be honest a pox on all their houses.
it was far more than that, he lied under questioning multiple times, he illegally authorised leaks to the media which helped create the case for and supported his teams false claims against trump and on top of that sat on the finding that hillary clintons advisor had thousands of classified e-mails on her convicted sex pest husbands laptop for at least 3 weeks by doing so he was deliberately trying to protect clinton - i'm not making this up, all of this and much more is now out there in the public domain - dont forget he was sent on terminal leave nearly 2 months ago when the evidence was emerging under the ongoing Inspector Generals investigation which has been busy reviewing 1.2 million docs/texts etc and is due to release its findings in the near future - by all accounts he's uncovered a huge amount of wrong doing and a second special council is going to be appointed by jeff sessions

receiving 700, 000 dollars from hillary clinton for her campaign for a relatively minor constituencey whilst her husband was busy in the fbi protecting hillary from investigation
Source, please and even if its true - so what?

it was far more than that, he lied drivel, blah blah ffffing blah...........................................................................
YAWN, YAWN, YAWN !!

Done to death 375 posts ago....move on and get over it sunshine
1521310536310.png

Last edited: