The Trump Presidency...

So was Tilletson a week ago.
I think Tillerson's cards were marked and it was only a matter of time after the 'moron' remark. It's like Votel's remarks (Comdr CentCom) today. He says the JCPOA is good.

Interestingly a lot of wiki links to things like the Moscow airports, S/400 etc have started coming up with “server not found” messages. Buy beans and bottled water!
I'll just nip to stores and get a few boxes of ORPs :)

Just realised, you're trying to multiquote. Doh!

If they start targeting American Aircraft or military personal not really. Remember the Kremlin authorized their Mercs to attack our forces and they got f#cked up. Trump would be impeached if he let the Russians attack our forces and did nothing about it.
I was talking about you starting it (Queue some wag, Fawlty Towers and Poland)
Yes the Russians are in a bit of a pickle, as dumb as we look with the Donald's handling of the situation they are digging a deep hole.
Yet people believe them
They are a threat, but then again we have people who have plans to defeat them and the ability to do so. It might be a Cyber attack, EW warfare, or an F-22 and a JDAM
Of course, but I wouldn't start counting chickens yet.
Well what would you propose instead? The Russians seem to be hell bent on butting heads
I agree, they only respect strength. But there's winning the InfoWar. No point in winning the kinetic war if you lose the InfoWar.
Honestly yes, the Chinese are the main advisory. The Russians are a giant PITA, who live in their own world but still have WMD that they are more than willing to use. Which still makes them a force to be reckoned with. Western Europe has dropped the ball, and can't stop the Russians themselves which is why we still stick around. Europe however belongs to the Army and the Airforce, I have a feeling at some point we will be upping our forces again.
Article 5 and the alliance means a lot and a lot more than Trump was saying before the election.
Gag, history has been forgotten.
Yep. As I said, no point in winning the kinetic if you lose the information.
Mattis and McMaster, and as I have said before the Russians should fear those men.
Respect. Not fear or they'll want to defeat it.
Stock up on Tortilla Chips and Salsa as well. No need to live like a savage....
Not sure it has much of a shelf life tbh.

Just realised, you're trying to multiquote. Doh!

I was talking about you starting it (Queue some wag, Fawlty Towers and Poland)

Eh, damned if you do and damned if you don't. According to the Ivans we are going to prep some false flag operation in Syria and use Chemical weapons and then use that as a precursor to strike. It is not even creative anymore.

Yet people believe them

Low information voters will believe in anything that is shiny enough, both our Political parties have millions of them.

Of course, but I wouldn't start counting chickens yet.

I did not say it would not be without cost, but it still can be done.

I agree, they only respect strength. But there's winning the InfoWar. No point in winning the kinetic war if you lose the InfoWar.

Well if your low information folks are to busy, watching MTV and the Bachelor the information war is pointless if you can conduct a fairly quick campaign. Most people can't find Syria on a map to be honest here.

Article 5 and the alliance means a lot and a lot more than Trump was saying before the election.

Yes Article 5 is a big deal, but Trump would not be the only in trouble. You would still have the rest of NATO waffling if we don't show,

Yep. As I said, no point in winning the kinetic if you lose the information.

Respect. Not fear or they'll want to defeat it.

I want fear, I want them to understand the mess they would be in and the consequences they could expect. When dealing with the Gangster mindset. These people are either at your feet or at your throat.

Not sure it has much of a shelf life tbh.
Well then stock up on everything, granted I don't see being a prepper as a big deal in the UK.

Says the peasant who is to lazy to read......now bend the knee and kiss the ring catfish..
I asked you a question, you replied, you made yourself look stoopid.

As you said in your unintentionally hilarious PM, "Figure your shit out". ^^

You're in a hole; stop digging.

Which would not be in their interest at all. Nobody is going to think twice about swatting them. When you condone the use of WMD by your allies and then use them against other countries yourself, you tend be labeled a threat. Not to mention the fact that the Russian Airbase in Syria could be shut down and taken out of action if they want to get froggy about it.
To remind you; you reckon the USN would TLAM the Russians. ^^

Well it appears that those in the gun free zones don't live.
Hardly gun free when the shooters have them.

Unlike in the civilised parts of the world where we manage not to need a creeping barrage to get our kids to school safely.

To remind you; you reckon the USN would TLAM the Russians. ^^
I asked you a question, you replied, you made yourself look stoopid.

As you said in your unintentionally hilarious PM, "Figure your shit out". ^^

You're in a hole; stop digging.
Yes the US Navy could TLAM the Russian air base, esp if it was used to launch attacks against American forces which the Russians have threatened to do.

We can just agree that we don't like each other, and will continue to extend the middle finger.

If you put [quote ] (no space between 'e' and ']') before what I say and the same at the end prefixed before the 'q' by a '/' it'd be a lot easier to read what you're saying eg [ /quote] (but no space between the '[' and '/').

Eh, damned if you do and damned if you don't. According to the Ivans we are going to prep some false flag operation in Syria and use Chemical weapons and then use that as a precursor to strike. It is not even creative anymore.
As I mentioned on the Syria thread. Again, winning the kinetic war means nothing if you lose the Info War.
Low information voters will believe in anything that is shiny enough, both our Political parties have millions of them.
I'll mention the Info War again.
I did not say it would not be without cost, but it still can be done.
There's pro's and con's for every COA. It also depends on risk appetite
Well if your low information folks are to busy, watching MTV and the Bachelor the information war is pointless if you can conduct a fairly quick campaign. Most people can't find Syria on a map to be honest here.
You have 24 hour news and social media just like us. That's how 'their' message is conveyed.
Yes Article 5 is a big deal, but Trump would not be the only in trouble. You would still have the rest of NATO waffling if we don't show,
Not all, but some.
I want fear, I want them to understand the mess they would be in and the consequences they could expect. When dealing with the Gangster mindset. These people are either at your feet or at your throat.
You've seen 'good cop, bad cop'. Who gets the results? Walk softly but carry a big stick.
Well then stock up on everything, granted I don't see being a prepper as a big deal in the UK.
One large snowfall and the supermarket shelves are bare here.

Yes the US Navy could TLAM the Russian air base, esp if it was used to launch attacks against American forces which the Russians have threatened to do.

We can just agree that we don't like each other, and will continue to extend the middle finger.
Who mentioned Russia launching attacks on the US?

Nobody.

You silly.

I like you; you make me look like an intellectual colossos.