The Trump Presidency...

Be back later, off to walk the dog while the sun is out

Manafort is 100% gone.

Of all the little fish that Mueller has thrown into his creel, Manafort is the one that closely approximates the legal size limit.

Manafort was an absolute idiot to take on the job of Campaign Manager. He was always going to be a target. By the time Mueller is done with him he will be financially crippled and will get the most jail time of those currently in the bag.

If the Washington Post is correct and I believe that they are. In an effort to alleviate his personal debts, Paul Manafort sent an email offering to give Oleg Deripaska private briefings on the 2016 Presidential race. Mueller now has this email. That is a fact. A - 'Go to jail do not collect $200' fact.

This side deal of Manafort's and his 'offer' of personal briefings to Deripaska is the closest Mueller will ever get to 'Russian collusion' from the Trump Campaign.

Two important things need to be recognised when the MSM eventually rediscover this fact.

Firstly, there is zero evidence that anyone else involved in the Trump Campaign was aware of Manafort's personal side gig.

Secondly, Trump cashiered Manafort the minute that he became aware of his dodgy Ukranian dealings.

Manafort will be the first among many to sport handcuffs.

So you don't reckon Trump will be looking at the legal quagmire of can a president pardon himself?

Sorry Don, gotta call bolleaux on this one.
Trump: 'I'd have run into Florida school'

Trump would not have ran unarmed into a conflict with an opponent with an assault rifle. I dont think he can run first off...

Trump would not have ran unarmed into a conflict with an opponent with an assault rifle. I dont think he can run first off...
He would of if it wasn't for those damn bone spurs. He was itching to get to Vietnam being a fully trained and experienced warrior after his wartime service in the military academy but his bone spurs let him down. Volunteering daily down the recruiting office got him nowhere.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

As he ran* into the building, doubtless he would have ripped his shirt open, revealing a large "S" underneath it.

What was it Rupert Murdoch called him, "A f*cking moron", wasn't it?

*As fast as those dratted bone spurs would allow at any rate.

Surely he would have followed his SOP and put his lawyers on to it to tie them up in red tape, that'd teach em.
If he was following his normal method of doing business, he would have signed a contract promising to shoot them.

Then once they'd done their bit and finished their massacre he'd get his accountant to file for 'Mag empty!' and set himself up at a different school with an identical rifle.

I don't know what you chaps are going on about.

He copes so well with a bit of criticism from the Governer of Washington State.

I can believe he would have taken charge of a crisis situation.

*ahem*

Is this Rhyming Slang?