The Trump Presidency...

The irony of him saying you ask a lot if questions, and then proceeding to ask you questions will be lost on him.

He puts a lot of effort into posting links, and asking other people many, many questions.

I do wish he could actually give some background, commentary or analysis, rather than simply being a grumpy RSS feed.
I know but I don't think he understands irony he works mostly with wood.

I know but I don't think he understands irony he works mostly with wood.

I understand that you are butt hurt for being caught out in a stupid lie. Just move on.

I accurately predicted the contents of the Nunes Memo.

I'm pretty confident that I have also predicted the content of the Schiff Countermemo. (Even though Schiff has now lost interest in it. I'm sure we will get it one day!)

You keep raising the issue of Panetta and I have told you three times now that Panetta will be one of the subjects of the second Nunes memo.

Obama's CIA chiefs were by far and away the most politicized post 'Church Committee' appointments. To find any thing on the scale of Panetta and Brennan you really have to go back to the 1950's and Allen Dulles.

Is there anything there that you wish to dispute or disagree with?

I'm pretty familiar with Panetta and his sordid history. In 1964 Australian Int Corp Corporals were holding down difficult and dangerous slots in CIA programs in Vietnam that the CIA was screaming to have filled by US Army Int trained 2nd Lieutenants. I have posted here at great length, over a long period of time on this subject. Although Panetta volunteered to wear the uniform he turned out to be a disgraceful war dodger. He has actually traded on and benefited from this particularly grubby behavior. Panetta was and is a very shabby cVnt.

It is absolutely pathetic that anyone would wish to dispute or disagree with this, let alone fight his corner.

More predictions. Brennan is going down. Sadly, Panetta probably won't. Even if he is convicted he won't be wearing orange overalls because he's to old to do prison time.

Fact 1. FISAgate will be Obama's Watergate.

Fact 2. The now obvious excesses of the DOJ and FBI that created FISAgate is a scandal in itself.

Fact 3. The fourth estate should be a check against government over reach. Unlike the Watergate scandal the progressive voice of the press are now excusing, not airing, the now spectacularly obvious excesses of the DOJ and FBI. That is the third scandal.

Fact 4. A reckoning is coming.

Last edited:

Fact 2. The now obvious excesses of the DOJ and FBI that created FISAgate is a scandal in itself.

Fact 3. The fourth estate should be a check against government over reach. Unlike the Watergate scandal the progressive voice of the press are now excusing, not airing, the now spectacularly obvious excesses of the DOJ and FBI. That is the third scandal.

You don’t seem to quite understand what a fact is

Focus, focus, this is about TRUMP, got it? Don't like Hillary? Start a new thread.......FFs it's not difficult
All of this came from the investigation into the Trump campaign, it was supposed to show collusion between Trump and Russia but instead has found collusion between Russia and the Democrats, Hillary and Russia and now the intelligence services against the democratic process.

And of course its relevant, its all the same legal system, its going to be awfully hard for a court of law to ignore the many crimes Hillary and co have committed and then convict anyone else of the same or lesser offence just a few months later.

Here I doubt any prosecutions will happen unless someone crosses a red line, for Trump that's his family being involved, but I expect a lot of heads will roll in the top agencies.

You don’t seem to quite understand what a fact is
Here is another fact.

You are just another in the conga line of lightweight cretins who inhabit this space that regard hitting a mong button as some sort of substitute for debate. Sad.

Go ahead and dispute those facts. Make some sort of argument to the contrary. Present some sort of a rebuttal.

Why do you think that Barry O will not be implicated in this series of scandals?

What other evidence can you present to show that the Clinton-Steele dossier was not the only evidence presented to the FISA court to warrant the surveillance of Carter Page?

How do you regard the reportage of Watergate V FISAgate? Are there any similarities or just differences?

Michael Horowitz has already claimed a lot of scalps and his report is not due for at least another month. The dominoes are already falling. Care to share your opinion on how that might play out?

Thanks in advance for your carefully conceived, well thought out, intelligent response.

(Awaiting the inevitable one line ad hom non-reply or mong button response)

Last edited:
Here is another fact.

You are just another in the conga line of lightweight cretins who inhabit this space that regard hitting a mong button as some sort of substitute for debate. Sad.

Go ahead and dispute those facts. Make some sort of argument to the contrary. Present some sort of a rebuttal.

Why do think that Barry O will not be implicated in this series of scandals?

What other evidence can you present to show that the Clinton-Steele dossier was not the only evidence presented to the FISA court to warrant the surveillance of Carter Page?

How do you regard the reportage of Watergate V FISAgate? Are there any similarities or just differences?

Michael Horowitz has already claimed a lot of scalps and his report is not due for at least another month. The dominoes are already falling. Care to share your opinion on how that might play out?

Thanks in advance for your carefully conceived, well thought out, intelligent response.

(Awaiting the inevitable one line ad hom non-reply or mong button response)
...you still don’t seem to understand what a fact is. Go on - have another go. You can do it, Champ!

You also seem to be getting slightly agitated.

Last edited:
All of this came from the investigation into the Trump campaign, it was supposed to show collusion between Trump and Russia but instead has found collusion between Russia and the Democrats, Hillary and Russia and now the intelligence services against the democratic process.

And of course its relevant, its all the same legal system, its going to be awfully hard for a court of law to ignore the many crimes Hillary and co have committed and then convict anyone else of the same or lesser offence just a few months later.

Here I doubt any prosecutions will happen unless someone crosses a red line, for Trump that's his family being involved, but I expect a lot of heads will roll in the top agencies.
I totally agree with you that the HRC email scandal and the Trump Russian Collusion investigation are inextricably linked.

Because the same FBI/DOJ squad that were involved in the Hillary cover up were the same personalities involved in the Trump stitch up.

I don't agree that many more heads will roll in top agencies. Those most exposed have already been identified and been either sacked, sidelined or have resigned. We shall see. That job has already been done internally and is practically complete. The swamp has been compelled to self drain thanks to Horowitz.

Sadly, I don't think that we will ever see Hillary in cuffs.

I think that there is actually a much greater chance of Trump being impeached. If he gets caned in the mid terms, (as is likely) he's gone. The minute the Dems have the numbers, they'll use them.

Trump could die tomorrow. It no longer matters. The work is mostly done.

Just a thought, but why would a President who seems so keen on discussing loyalty with senior federal employees seem to have a problem with staff obtaining security clearances?

Or is this the Deep State Strikes Back?

Or maybe just catastrophoic personnel choices?

Wrong; its your opinion.

Sad.
Is he really "that" wrong? Wottee sedd wozz: "You are just another in the conga line of lightweight cretins who inhabit this space that regard hitting a mong button as some sort of substitute for debate. Sad."

Believe me, I've more than enough experience with said "Conga line of lightweight cretins" and, in my opinion, your man's conclusion is absolutely spot-on (although his finishing touch with: "Sad" was a bit too "Trumpesque" for my taste). Dennoch!

MsG

Is he really "that" wrong? Wottee sedd wozz: "You are just another in the conga line of lightweight cretins who inhabit this space that regard hitting a mong button as some sort of substitute for debate. Sad."

Believe me, I've more than enough experience with said "Conga line of lightweight cretins" and, in my opinion, your man's conclusion is absolutely spot-on (although his finishing touch with: "Sad" was a bit too "Trumpesque" for my taste). Dennoch!

MsG
He posted a number of opinions as “Facts”.

Late where you are, is it?

Try looking up what a fact is when you’re less sleepy.

Barry O is already implicated in this scandal

There is no other evidence other than the Clinton-Steele dossier presented to the FISA court to warrant the surveillance of Carter Page.

Fact 3. The fourth estate should be a check against government over reach. Unlike the Watergate scandal the progressive voice of the press are now excusing, not airing, the now spectacularly obvious excesses of the DOJ and FBI.

There is no similarity between the reportage of Watergate V FISAgate. There are only differences

Michael Horowitz has already claimed a lot of scalps and his report is not due for at least another month. The dominoes are already falling.

(Awaiting the inevitable one line, (maybe two line max) irrelevant reply or yet another tiresome mong button response - Yawn)

Last edited:
I understand that you are butt hurt for being caught out in a stupid lie. Just move on.

I accurately predicted the contents of the Nunes Memo.

I'm pretty confident that I have also predicted the content of the Schiff Countermemo. (Even though Schiff has now lost interest in it. I'm sure we will get it one day!)

You keep raising the issue of Panetta and I have told you three times now that Panetta will be one of the subjects of the second Nunes memo.

Obama's CIA chiefs were by far and away the most politicized post 'Church Committee' appointments. To find any thing on the scale of Panetta and Brennan you really have to go back to the 1950's and Allen Dulles.

I'm pretty familiar with Panetta and his sordid history. In 1964 Australian Int Corp Corporals were holding down difficult and dangerous slots in CIA programs in Vietnam that the CIA was screaming to have filled by US Army Int trained 2nd Lieutenants. I have posted here at great length, over a long period of time on this subject. Although Panetta volunteered to wear the uniform he turned out to be a disgraceful war dodger. He has actually traded on and benefited from this particularly grubby behavior. Panetta was and is a very shabby cVnt.

It is absolutely pathetic that anyone would wish to dispute or disagree with this, let alone fight his corner.

More predictions. Brennan is going down. Sadly, Panetta probably won't. Even if he is convicted he won't be wearing orange overalls because he's to old to do prison time.

Butt hurt,FISA gate, there's a reckoning coming,seriously you sound like a 14 year old on a Chan or sub-reddit, you're letting the obsession that marks your every waking hour get ahead of you, have you ever thought of getting outside it's nice in Brisbane this time of year.

Barry O is already implicated in this scandal

There is no other evidence other than the Clinton-Steele dossier presented to the FISA court to warrant the surveillance of Carter Page.

Fact 3. The fourth estate should be a check against government over reach. Unlike the Watergate scandal the progressive voice of the press are now excusing, not airing, the now spectacularly obvious excesses of the DOJ and FBI.

There is no similarity between the reportage of Watergate V FISAgate. There are only differences

Michael Horowitz has already claimed a lot of scalps and his report is not due for at least another month. The dominoes are already falling.

(Awaiting the inevitable one line, (maybe two line max) irrelevant reply or yet another tiresome mong button response - Yawn)
You’re still not quite getting it - but well done anyway. Opinions, predictions and guesses aren’t facts.

Have a participation medal.

You’re still not quite getting it - but well done anyway. Opinions, predictions and guesses aren’t facts.

Have a participation medal.
Its 0230 in Bris.

The bloke is, as per his SOPs, out of his skull right now. Smashing the keyboard, repetitively voluminous, relevance-free posts, anger, ad hom, butt hurt.

I fail to see what he adds and frankly wish he was threadbanned.

Which will trigger some, no doubt.

Latest Threads