The Trump Presidency...

If only you knew how the Democrats opened the door for the weaponization of the Impeachment process. All one needs is a majority in the house to Impeach a President and it is one of the best ways to ensure his agenda is stalled for the remainder of his term.
So, effectively, America's governmental system is broken

Not broken, just very divided. But in the case of the Biden admin the less they can do the better the country will be. They have already made quite a mess that will take quite a while to repair.
Yeah, 'they' do that.

Not broken, just very divided. But in the case of the Biden admin the less they can do the better the country will be. They have already made quite a mess that will take quite a while to repair.
Well look, there's always been the ability to impeach, it's been there from day 1. Of course it's divided it always has been because that's what the party system does. But there's a new determination, not to allow Potus to work what he's been elected to do. We have the same over here with the PM. It seems to me that the ultimate meaning of democracy has been forgotten, yet they've long since forgotten what a dictatorship means as well or the impact of inertia that comes from it.

Well look, there's always been the ability to impeach, it's been there from day 1. Of course it's divided it always has been because that's what the party system does. But there's a new determination, not to allow Potus to work what he's been elected to do. We have the same over here with the PM. It seems to me that the ultimate meaning of democracy has been forgotten, yet they've long since forgotten what a dictatorship means as well or the impact of inertia that comes from it.
Biden is trying to impose changes he was not elected to do. He campaigned as a centrist and went hard left. Reigning his admin in is what the course correction will be about. Impeaching him will keep him tied up in knots for the rest of his term.

Do you have an example of that email?
The GOP has been raising considerable sums of money for the war chest.
1642190365492.png

These are all begging emails from Trump. 6 a day, every day.

Promising ever higher "fund matching".

Deadlines and special offers that are for ever extended.

Stating the recipient is one of his best supporters, and this is a one-time special offer.

Repeatedly claiming a big announcement, that never happens.

Again, the issue is not what the money is for, but the desperation (and lies) behind the attempts to raise it.

I'm surprised as dyed-in-the-wool supporter that you haven't seen these.
If he runs he is going to be on a very tight schedule and money upfront is going to be needed. Unless it is for his legal defense if he thinks Joe is going to be stupid enough to go after him.

My views on some things might shock you in general...

If he runs he is going to be on a very tight schedule and money upfront is going to be needed. Unless it is for his legal defense if he thinks Joe is going to be stupid enough to go after him.

My views on some things might shock you in general...
Who knows what it is for - it's not tax deductible, which - correct me if I'm wrong - means it's not official political fund raising, and could be used for anything.

Who knows what it is for - it's not tax deductible, which - correct me if I'm wrong - means it's not official political fund raising, and could be used for anything.
I do believe you are correct. But I make it a point not to donate money to any party or attend any sort of political rally.

That's the whole point. If he declares his candidacy then limits will be placed on what happens to any money raised, and it will be audited. By teasing that he might run he can pocket everything and do what he wants with it.
It is a massive con and netting him tens of millions of dollars and people are still falling for it.
The chances of him actually running again are not high.

Last edited:
Trump truly sets lower and lower standards, invoking race now to foment white fear

That might be why GB.

He's still a racist motherfucker now he's using fear to frighten the rubes and take their money

And some of his supporter will use his lies to go out and Murder Blacks for stealing the white mans ''rightful place'' in getting medical attention
By pointing out that the radical left hates white people?
These woke policies do that already…

By pointing out that the radical left hates white people?
These woke policies do that already…
Name ONE person in NYC denied medical aid due to being white

Just one

trump is still lowering himself to the level of a slug

Hes a scumbag not fit to ever hold elective office unless a KKK land is formed

Name ONE person in NYC denied medical aid due to being white

Just one

trump is still lowering himself to the level of a slug

Hes a scumbag not fit to ever hold elective office unless a KKK land is formed
And what is KKK land?
Google is not providing any lawsuits pending or update on the policy.

And what is KKK land?
Google is not providing any lawsuits pending or update on the policy.
No shit sherlock because no one has been denied medical aid in NYC because they are white.

KKK land is the stupid bastards who lap up everything trump says as the word of god without the slightest bit of skepticism. Who cult like worship him as the Orange Idol

He's a man, and a Dumb fucking one at that. He is no better than Asshole Biden but he is worse, as he is the ONLY US President in our history who has fomented crowds to try to Lynch his own Vice President.

Anyone who defends him on every single thing he spews should not be allowed to reproduce as they are polluting the gene pool with yet another generation of Yokel sister fcukers

Latest Threads