The Trump Presidency...

I gave up about 2 years ago taking sensibly

Meanwhile, in the UK, I will wander the 100 yards round to my polling station in my bedroom slippers and vote, may queue up to 5 minutes.
800px-HFhammerlessshotgun-1.jpg

That my neighbour upstairs! Obviously picture taken before someone gave him a good kicking yesterday..... or.... he's really trying to avoid Arya Stark and you've just blown his cover.

By coincidence.... he has just knocked on my door, he gave up waiting at at A & E and I have just given him a box of Paracetamol for his very bruised ribs..... I tell him they are not broken...... but I'm not a doctor..... but I previously have had 2 broken ribs...... not fun.

PS. He claims he had a dizzy spell and fell over.............. yeh............ right.

Last edited:
That my neighbour upstairs! Obviously picture taken before someone gave him a good kicking yesterday..... or.... he's really trying to avoid Arya Stark and you've just blown his cover.

By coincidence.... he has just knocked on my door, he gave up waiting at at A & E and I have just given him a box of Paracetamol for his very bruised ribs..... I tell him they are not broken...... but I'm not a doctor..... but I previously have had 2 broken ribs...... not fun.

PS. He claims he had a dizzy spell and fell over.............. yeh............ right.
The cider is good this evening!

The cider is good this evening!
He does buy that cheap Polish stuff.

But if you personally want to have a go at me........ bring some ammo this time........ or put your mother on.

.................................................................(Like wasting an APFSDS on a soft skin).......................................................................

Last edited:
I think I have plenty in the truck!
Yeh.... good luck, I'm sure the hospital will release you any day soon.......... (NOT).

Now back to the thread.... as some may deliberately drive us away from...

Biden really came down hard on ex-pres Trump, they plan that all the nails in his coffin will turn up on the same day.

Last edited:
Can you assimilate information Steamboat? Because your at the same level of intelligence at the moment of my neighbour who thinks Ronnie O'Sullivan would make a good Prime Minister.

Compared to Boris?

Worth a punt...
Actually, when finally cornered........ I went for Joanna Lumley (Because I like Gurkhas as well, fine people, brilliant soldiers.... get more of them in a Chinook if push comes to shove) we should be privileged to have them come into our country if they choose too).

NB. Nobody it the UK uses the "Toilet duck" thing as an insult..... only you.

Back to thread please.

Biden really came down hard on ex-pres Trump, I think the plan is that all the nails in his coffin will turn up on the same day... and possibly he may run out of low grade lawyers that will work but may not get paid as he is so poor.

Last edited:

If your not going to take it seriously.....

The Biden admin is sure getting desperate. Will you be as cheerful when they are impeached for treason?
Well, sure, Cletus.
... As if that's ever going to happen.

Just another one of your "The South/ The Backwater Flyover States Will Rise Again, and Then We Will All Own Our Own Gun Shop and Black Person" masturbation fantasies.

Well, sure, Cletus.
... As if that's ever going to happen.

Just another one of your "The South/ The Backwater Flyover States Will Rise Again, and Then We Will All Own Our Own Gun Shop and Black Person" masturbation fantasies.
If only you knew how the Democrats opened the door for the weaponization of the Impeachment process. All one needs is a majority in the house to Impeach a President and it is one of the best ways to ensure his agenda is stalled for the remainder of his term.

Latest Threads