The Trump Presidency...

No
Just the one trying to alter the structure of democracy
How so?
He doesn’t want to pack the SC. He was not trying to weaken voting rights or voting protections in our elections. He didn’t mandate government control over the bodies of its citizens.

If you’re wanting to discuss how democracy is being destroyed, why don’t you talk about NYC letting non citizens vote in local elections. This is just the first step in letting non citizens vote in National elections.

No
Just the one trying to alter the structure of democracy
You can say what you want about Trump but with crime at a 30 year high and inflation at a 40 year high it’s very hard to argue that the Democrat policiies are any good . Printing money and letting violent criminals off the hook are both very bad ideas . Those are just two examples .

Edited to add :

Letting in millions of illegal immigrants isn‘t too clever either .

Last edited:
I wish they would slow down on environmental issues instead of jumping in feet first, then shutting things down without having anything to replace it.

You can say what you want about Trump but with crime at a 30 year high and inflation at a 40 year high it’s very hard to argue that the Democrat policiies are any good . Printing money and letting violent criminals off the hook are both very bad ideas . Those are just two examples .

Edited to add :

Letting in millions of illegal immigrants isn‘t too clever either .
These things do not happen overnight, takes about 3-4 years to build up..... and inflation would not be so high if more people were dead, which I must admit, the un-vaccinated are showing a 100% commitment...Thank you.

Last edited:

bentobox

War Hero
These things do not happen overnight, takes about 3-4 years to build up..... and inflation would not be so high if more people were dead, which I must admit, the un-vaccinated are showing a 100% commitment...Thank you.
I agree, I believe it was the mis management by the trump administration that sowed the seeds for these current issues.

5 years now.

All umbrellas up and in the defensive position.

Last edited:
I agree, I believe it was the mis management by the trump administration that sowed the seeds for these current issues.
Or the total feck up the Biden administration has turned out to be. Every play has been wrong, and the crime wave in the big blue cities is the fault of progressive beliefs. They are their own worst enemy and are going to have a come to Jesus moment next November.

Sorry, I can't be bothered to out-troll you anymore, it's like kicking kittens..... are you on some shift system?

There should be some law to stop me skull f,ing idiots like you.

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't be bothered to out-troll you anymore, it's like kicking kittens..... are you on some shift system?

There should be some law to stop me skull f,ing idiots like you.
You are an Arthurian legend in your own sad mind tough guy

as for skull ******* you couldn't satisfy a squirrel needledick

You are an Arthurian legend in your own sad mind tough guy

as for skull ******* you couldn't satisfy a squirrel needledick
Thank you.....did you stopped digging to set that very low benchmark? Please do NOT let me interfere with your work.

PS. Arthurian legend!!!! Your are watching far too much of the Smithsonian channel... stop.... and keep digging.

Last edited:
Democrats want to make it so trump can never hold elective office again using the 14th Amendment.

Fourteenth Amendment​

• Section 3​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

EXCEPT the Democrats forget they allowed the former Vice President of the Confederate States of America Alexander Stephens be re elected to the US Senate in 1866 as a Democrat and thence to the House of representatives in 1873-80 as a Democrat and finally as the Democratic governor of Georgia in 1880-82

congress never voted to end Stephens "Disability"

Trumps lawyers could easily rip this attempt to pieces in court

Thank you.....did you stopped digging to set that very low benchmark? Please do NOT let me interfere with your work.

PS. Arthurian legend!!!! Your are watching far too much of the Smithsonian channel... stop.... and keep digging.
you must really like the taste of turps and toilet duck

Democrats want to make it so trump can never hold elective office again using the 14th Amendment.

Fourteenth Amendment​

• Section 3​

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

EXCEPT the Democrats forget they allowed the former Vice President of the Confederate States of America Alexander Stephens be re elected to the US Senate in 1866 as a Democrat and thence to the House of representatives in 1873-80 as a Democrat and finally as the Democratic governor of Georgia in 1880-82

congress never voted to end Stephens "Disability"

Trumps lawyers could easily rip this attempt to pieces in court
Wouldn't they have to convict him of rebellion first? I'd be surprised if the government could just bar someone from running for election without going through some legal process first. If they could then they could just arbitrarily ban any opposition politicians they don't like, much like happens in many third world countries.

you must really like the taste of turps and toilet duck
And you must really like the taste of your own repeated boring, boring, boring, boring, boring "efforts"?.... what ever it is you think you do..... I hope they pay you poorly for your efforts.

At least... come up with something original next time... not off a profile/script...... why not steal something from from Disney..... make a little effort to show the boss your trying.

Back to Trump... for a man that was going drain the swamp he seems happy to be in the shyt.

Last edited:
The Democrats et al have taken their cues from The Rainbow Nation and how the ANC saved Afrika and can save the US through tolerance.

All gone crazy..... Trump was just the trigger........ I gave up about 2 years ago taking sensibly about this.... just sit back at a range of about 5000 miles away and beyond and enjoy the show...... I don't have a US vote, and I am sure that this year I will have a double no-vote.

Meanwhile, in the UK, I will wander the 100 yards round to my polling station in my bedroom slippers and vote, may queue up to 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Latest Threads