The Trump Presidency...

Again stop drinking Petrol
Whoops.... 81....bloody death star tour thinking........... done one yourself?.................No I don't think so.

have since plugged in the visually challenged keyboard..... there's a lot of yellow.

Last edited:
Whoops.... 81....bloody death star tour thinking........... done one yourself?.................No I don't think so.

have since plugged in the visually challenged keyboard..... there's a lot of yellow.
It was 82 when the Argies invaded not 81, switch to 100 Octane

It was 82 when the Argies invaded not 81, switch to 100 Octane
Well, consider me taught.... you are an idiot to fall into the obvious trap, don't do it again you lower form of life retard.

Last edited:
Well, consider me taught.... you are an idiot to fall into the obvious trap, don't do it again you lower form of life retard.
LOL, the Retard Inbred mick pretending he got someone, rather than admit he made a mistake due to his Brain being like a Mollusks. And a threat like the typical petrol drinking mick who knows he wont actually have to face someone

Last edited:
LOL, the Retard Inbred mick pretending he got someone, rather than admit he made a mistake due to his Brain being like a Mollusks. And a threat like the typical petrol drinking mick who knows he wont actually have to face someone
Grow up and grow a pair you sad retard.

Last edited:
Your the sad Phuctard making threats Boi- no one is afraid of you

Get yourself some mental health help soon
Mirror mode, you do not have a full deck. cut you a lot of slack, but times up

ENDEX.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BAOR,,,,,,,,,,, We fade to grey ................................................

Last edited:
You are by far the most imbecilic poster to grace this site in many a year.
Banged off the 22 for the pension,...wise me.

Your not coming across as a sane person in many matters.

Last edited:
just banged off the 22 for the pension........ and you you retard?
What does you doing 22 years have to do with your being a utter mong O2 thief?

Guess what schmuck? I did 1981-2008 thats 27years if you are able to count. So what does that mean? absolutely nothing Moron

So, does trolling pay well, boy.. I may just troll an easy fcuk tard as you as Practice fo rfree.

Last edited:
So, does trolling pay well, boy.. I may just troll an easy fcuk tard as you as Practice fo rfree.
as Shakespeare said

quote-more-of-your-conversation-would-infect-my-brain-william-shakespeare-50-34-45.jpg

That's pretty damn piss poor, could you not internet search for a better comment or are your bereft of any personal life (military hopefully) experience to make an original comment.......... I have shot down far better than you as an instructor.

Now back to thread...... selling up all the properties (Obviously not in a rush), see the "cash up and do a runner" mode on the horizon.... not before ripping off any last gullible un-vaccinated citizen for their last dollar...

.................................. I am thinking in general terms and not specifically at anyone directly...........................................

Let's see how Roe vs Wade goes.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That's pretty damn piss poor, could you not internet search for a better comment or are your bereft of any personal life (military hopefully) experience to make an original comment.......... I have shot down far better than you as an instructor.

Now back to thread...... selling up all the properties (Obviously not in a rush), see the "cash up and do a runner" mode on the horizon.... not before ripping off any last gullible un-vaccinated citizen for their last dollar...

.................................. I am thinking in general terms and not specifically at anyone directly...........................................

Let's see how Roe vs Wade goes.
Poitin or Jik ?

Poitin or Jik ?
Just hoping they all pissed off back to Planet B and let this site be back to old squaddies bitching.

I hang my doors tight..... seems the council in the 60's after the Hitler re-modification were a bit loose in their building standards.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just hoping they all pissed off back to Planet B and let this site be back to old squaddies bitching.

I hang my doors tight..... seems the council in the 60's after the Hitler re-modification were a bit loose in their building standards.
Shouldn't this be in another thread ?

Latest Threads