The Trump Presidency...

Back to thread please............... big smiley face..............

NB. Just a couple of locals singing a local song.

Last edited:
Thats Deutsche... German... everyone heard Dutch.

I'm sure this will be Pulitzer Prize-winning stuff.

Benefits-of-Colouring-In-Activities.jpg

'Donald Trump is publishing his first book since the end of his presidency — and it's a picture book.

'Trump's website now has the book, "Our Journey Together," available for pre-order. An unsigned version costs $74.99, while a signed version is $229.99.

'The website called the book "a beautiful,
beautiful photo book which covers President Donald J. Trump's successful time in the White House."

"Every photograph has been handpicked by the President, as has every caption in the book, including those that are handwritten by him
with great use of color," it said.

'The coffee table book consists of more than 300 official White House photographs, Axios reported.

'Donald Trump Jr., the former president's son, also told the outlet: "My father picked every single photo in this book, wrote all the captions, including some by
his own small hand."

'The book includes pictures of confirming judges, the military, Trump's interactions with world leaders including North Korea's Kim Jong Un and Russia's Vladimir Putin, and "battling liberals on two impeachment witch hunts
as seen in the picture above!," Trump's site said.'

Attachments

• 1637334263435.jpeg
    1637334263435.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I'm sure this will be Pulitzer Prize-winning stuff.

Benefits-of-Colouring-In-Activities.jpg

'Donald Trump is publishing his first book since the end of his presidency — and it's a picture book.

'Trump's website now has the book, "Our Journey Together," available for pre-order. An unsigned version costs $74.99, while a signed version is $229.99.

'The website called the book "a beautiful photo book which covers President Donald J. Trump's successful time in the White House."

"Every photograph has been handpicked by the President, as has every caption in the book, including those that are handwritten by him
with great use of color," it said.

'The coffee table book consists of more than 300 official White House photographs, Axios reported.

'Donald Trump Jr., the former president's son, also told the outlet: "My father picked every single photo in this book, wrote all the captions, including some by
his own small hand."

'The book includes pictures of confirming judges, the military, Trump's interactions with world leaders including North Korea's Kim Jong Un and Russia's Vladimir Putin, and "battling liberals on two impeachment witch hunts
as seen in the picture above!," Trump's site said.'

I see what you did there
;-)
Handy little tweak

Finally this clown machine needs to be terminated.

Best TV evah if Trump gets elected again.
It would be both hilarious and tragic in equal measure. It won't happen, of course, Trump is making so much money from donations just by letting people think that he might run again that declaring his candidacy would cost him millions.

Wot not the current one, what on earth will the US do without clowns?
There is a Planet B.... seems Trump supporters commute daily.

And it's not censorship..... it's good guidance with guns.

Last edited:
There is a Planet B.... seems Trump supporters commute daily.

And it's not censorship..... it's good guidance with guns.
Quite frankly at this point in time I believe America is in planet Zog irrespective of party. Biden is a complete joke, Clinton is a corrupt as it gets, Trump is on Psylocibin, Obama turned out to be a damp squib, very disappointing. I mean fer Chris sake no wonder Putin’s on Steroids. And don’t get me started on guns.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Wot not the current one, what on earth will the US do without clowns?
I want Creepy Joe to last his entire term.*
Just imagine who could replace him.
* Not just the two years and a day some of his party members envisage.

Quite frankly at this point in time I believe America is in planet Zog irrespective of party. Biden is a complete joke, Clinton is a corrupt as it gets, Trump is on Psylocibin, Obama turned out to be a damp squib, very disappointing. I mean fer Chris sake no wonder Putin’s on Steroids. And don’t get me started on guns.
So the solution is a war, ticks all your boxes, preferably a small one, didn't work for Galtieri in 91 though...... pick your enemy well.

Last edited: