The Trump Presidency...

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It’s not entirely clear.

Your remark ‘freedom does not come free, it’s time to pay’ makes sense post Brexit with the UK out alone.
(Or GB out alone as NI has a gateway to Europe)
With Britain suffering from the combination of Brexit, Covid, rebuilding businesses after lockdowns —- with NI having issues with access to the mainland market but avoiding other issues with access to the European market

Your video reference isn’t so clear - it aligned with 2020 and the transition period (Europe - the final countdown)

Unless your reference is just the groups name - Europe
Alternatively, he was just being a cock.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's a real Catch 22 situation, all he needs to do to prove his wealth is maybe release his tax returns!
Which of course EVERY American has the right to privacy about personal papers thanks to the 4th Amendment.

The ONLY reason the Dems and ''Press'' (a subsidiary of the DNC) wanted the taxes was for Embarrassment purposes. If given to congress, a congressperson has the legal right to leak those taxes to the media with no repercussions.

Which of course EVERY American has the right to privacy about personal papers thanks to the 4th Amendment.

The ONLY reason the Dems and ''Press'' (a subsidiary of the DNC) wanted the taxes was for Embarrassment purposes. If given to congress, a congressperson has the legal right to leak those taxes to the media with no repercussions.
It was the District Attourney in New York who was after his accounts, and managed to get sight of them

What was the reason that Trump wanted Obama to publish his birth certificate ?

It was the District Attourney in New York who was after his accounts, and managed to get sight of them

What was the reason that Trump wanted Obama to publish his birth certificate ?
Because the published one wasnt from time of birth but years later. there not being laserjet printers in 1961.

But this we do know of Obama

his father was a statutory rapist and a bigamist when barack Jr was born

In 1961 his race might well have been listed as Mulatto

Because the published one wasnt from time of birth but years later. there not being laserjet printers in 1961.

The ‘controversy’ of his birth preceded the publication of the laser printed copy, so it can’t have been because it was laser printed.
Had the published birth certificate not been laser printed then that would have shown it to be fake as it was a certified short edition copy produced in the 21st century - and acknowledged by the State of Hawaii as valid.
His full birth certificate from official records was also published which wasn’t laser printed…… and Trump continued to bring it up claiming Obama wasn’t American - disinformation sound bites

Going back to the latter half of your post.
Does this show your real problem with Obama and his birth certificate? He’s a bit black and has a funny name
That’s really suspicious, is so rare that black people are American ????

What do we know of Trump? He’s a narcissist, megalomaniac, mysognist, adulterer, mafia wannabie, fraudster, multiple bankrupt, golfer……

I'm bi-partisan.... I'm more than happy to listen to a sane reason to support Trump........ all I ever get are the ones that are basically insane and I reply in kind. (And just insulting me does not refute my observations, please attempt to make more structured comments next time).

Last edited:
I'm bi-partisan.... I'm more than happy to listen to a sane reason to support Trump........ all I ever get are the ones that are basically insane and I reply in kind. (And just insulting me does not refute my observations, please attempt to make more structured comments next time).
You’re out in left field 95 percent of the time.

You’re out in left field 95 percent of the time.

Ok, as you are using American football metaphors...

If you have a left handed quarterback it would be out in right field 95% of the time.... consider an ambi-dexterous approach.

Raiders fan.... FK LV go LA.

Would you like to troll me on any other matters whilst I'm here, rather than annoy normal people?

Last edited:
Ok, as you are using American football metaphors...

If you have a left handed quarterback it would be out in right field 95% of the time.... consider an ambi-dexterous approach.

Raiders fan.... FK LV go LA.
It’s baseball…

The Raiders are in Las Vegas…
In football terms you would have been the assback, as in get your ass back to the bench. Coach C would have made his whistle a permanent part of your helmet.

It’s baseball…

The Raiders are in Las Vegas…
In football terms you would have been the assback, as in get your ass back to the bench. Coach C would have made his whistle a permanent part of your helmet.
Amazing, I know it's baseball... it was a test.. what is unimpressive is that Raiders fans want the franchise back in LA and it's not happenening...... plus you learned something today.

Want a reset, my opinion of you really low..... but I think it is incorrect, almost like it was 3 people running the same account (On a shift basis) your not consistent.

Last edited:
Amazing, I know it's baseball... it was a test.. what is unimpressive is that Raiders fans want the franchise back in LA and it's not happenening...... plus you learned something today.

Want a reset, my opinion of you really low..... but I think it is incorrect.
I never said we were mates, nor would I consider you one. So save the reset button Hillary.

I have forgotten more about football and playing the game then you would have ever learned. I somehow doubt you ever ran a counter or cut blocked a guard to blow up a hole a back was planning on running through.