The Trump Presidency...

offog

LE
You better top off old bean, the fun has just begun.
No, these are the same muppets who stocked up with bog role and then found that they had 6 months of it clogging up the house. I filled my car up last week before this and don't expect to have to do it again till the middle of next month.

An American comment....... "Forget him, he is so far up THAT tree that he doesn't know how to climb down".

Last edited:
No, these are the same muppets who stocked up with bog role and then found that they had 6 months of it clogging up the house. I filled my car up last week before this and don't expect to have to do it again till the middle of next month.
A month between topping off, how very weird.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

offog

LE
A month between topping off, how very weird.
I have two big supermarkets within walking distance (less than a mile round trip) a smaller budget one in the same location. A multi plex cinema 2 miles away and a major hospital with A&E I can see from my house. A major teaching hospital 40mins away and the seaside 45 mins. Leeds is an hour (Leeds Armouries) and 3 international airports within the hour. Train to London is 3 hours as too is Edinburgh.

We are a very small country.

Being a pensioner does reduce the amount of required driving. But let the run on petrol in parts of the country continue!
It’ll be fine. There’s not a true shortage, just panic

I’ve half a tank and need to do a round trip to bath tomorrow for a Comicon. If convenient I will fill up but I’m not going to queue for it
My friend however did need fuel for her van, and just did a late night fuel stop last night

The local garages are selling out, closing the pumps, getting a delivery and getting queues again

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
signal-2021-09-26-043900.jpg

Unfortunately it visuals only as the sound recordist disappeared when McCann went for a couple of pints.

Freedom does not come free.............looks like it's time to pay........... have a nice day.

Last edited:
??..........Really........... you need it explained?
It’s not entirely clear.

Your remark ‘freedom does not come free, it’s time to pay’ makes sense post Brexit with the UK out alone.
(Or GB out alone as NI has a gateway to Europe)
With Britain suffering from the combination of Brexit, Covid, rebuilding businesses after lockdowns —- with NI having issues with access to the mainland market but avoiding other issues with access to the European market

Your video reference isn’t so clear - it aligned with 2020 and the transition period (Europe - the final countdown)

Unless your reference is just the groups name - Europe

Latest Threads