The Trump Presidency...

Mattb

LE
The crowd was protesting the election results, as Biden still has a massive legitimacy problem.
Yes, I'm sure that had they reached as far as the actual officials inside the building that they would have had strongly-worded conversations with them. The flexicuffs were presumably for hanging up some convincingly-worded banners, the pipe bombs were just mis-identified Thermoses of soup and the guns were in case they came across any criminals.

What's life like on your planet, by the way?

His poll numbers seem to suggest, otherwise. Only the deluded still thinks he is doing a better job than his predecessor. Quite a bit has changed since November of last year. That old boy will be lucky enough to make it to the midterms next year.
Hasn’t Biden’s ‘unpopular’ approval rating dropped to just under Trumps highest rating ?

By holding Pence hostage and then have him use his position to change the election result (despite his not having the power to do so).

No one said it was a good plan.
That was NEVER going to happen. That said I do wish Pence kicked trump in the balls on Inauguration day 2021 as soon as Biden was sworn in (Also never would happen)

The crowd was protesting the election results, as Biden still has a massive legitimacy problem.
It was a riot just like Antifa BLM scumbags, just a RW Riot, but a riot nonetheless.

Also the first time in our history a sitting President encouraged a Mob to go after the sitting Vice President. And there's no way to make that sound good. It was frikken despicable on trumps part, thousands of his supporters yelling hang Pence.

Pence is a far better man that I would have been if the orange phucktard did that to me

Doesn’t work very well when POTUS is viewed as a clear and present danger to the Republic. Nancy and the Dems top leadership are all in the same boat. The more desperate they become the dumber they get.
Define ''Clear and Present Danger to the Republic''?

Did he float declaring Martial law like the trump did?

Did he send Mobs after his own VP as trump did?

Did he knowingly try to overturn valid election results like trump did?

All those are clear and present dangers to the republic, he isnt Chavez in Venezuela or Honecker in the DDR you cant be a dictator here, we dont stand for it, the Army wont stand for it.

You say you'd fight for trump? well I would pick up a weapon to defend my nation from the likes of a trump who tries to become president for life and uses Illegal means.

Asthma Joe ™Biden's an asshole, chickenhawk, warmongering, draft dodger with an Alzheimer's addled brain but he's done none of those things that realistically ARE a danger to our form of Democracy.

Define ''Clear and Present Danger to the Republic''?

Did he float declaring Martial law like the trump did?

Did he send Mobs after his own VP as trump did?

Did he knowingly try to overturn valid election results like trump did?

All those are clear and present dangers to the republic, he isnt Chavez in Venezuela or Honecker in the DDR you cant be a dictator here, we dont stand for it, the Army wont stand for it.

You say you'd fight for trump? well I would pick up a weapon to defend my nation from the likes of a trump who tries to become president for life and uses Illegal means.

Asthma Joe ™Biden's an asshole, chickenhawk, warmongering, draft dodger with an Alzheimer's addled brain but he's done none of those things that realistically ARE a danger to our form of Democracy.
Does he abuse executive authority?
Has his foreign policy decisions made America less safe?
Does he embolden Putin and Xi, while emitting a toxic weakness?
Is he destroying the economy with policies that are meant to transform the country into some progressive wet dream?
Is he destroying our borders and national identity one illegal at a time?
Is his administration ensuring the country remains bitterly divided with no hope of anything resembling national unity?

As a matter of fact it is your part of the country who keeps electing the progressive fecktards who continue to screw things up. Biden, Sanders, AOC, Warren, Pelosi etc. Your Ilk bring us down, and continue to reinforce the idea that we in (America) would be better off without you lot in our lives. But by all means pick up your blunder buss or your daddies shotgun, as you are a New Yorker. Your state has diluted the 2nd Amendment to something that is beyond pathetic and laughable.

Yes, I'm sure that had they reached as far as the actual officials inside the building that they would have had strongly-worded conversations with them. The flexicuffs were presumably for hanging up some convincingly-worded banners, the pipe bombs were just mis-identified Thermoses of soup and the guns were in case they came across any criminals.

What's life like on your planet, by the way?
Pretty chill to be quite honest. It’s a great thing to be separated from the Uber woke.

Hasn’t Biden’s ‘unpopular’ approval rating dropped to just under Trumps highest rating ?
You'd have to weight that with the amount of water that gets carried for Biden by media in comparison to the treatment Trump received by them. (the stats are out there)
It's testament to the abject incompetency of the Biden administration that they have managed to lose the press so soon into his presidency, and by "lose" I mean the fawning coverage of his favorite ice cream flavours has dried up recently.
I'm not sure if Biden treating the WH press corps like a gaggle of servile courtiers is a particularly wise move on his part either, but they deserve no less.

Does he abuse executive authority?

Trump? Absophuckinglutely he did, AND tried to make his own dicktatership with the Herrenvolk
Has his foreign policy decisions made America less safe?
Again Trump indeed he emboldened the North Koreans, and his lover Vlad

Does he embolden Putin and Xi, while emitting a toxic weakness?
Trump emboldened Putin, toxically weak on Assad and the Kim's, forgot to make Mexico pay for that wall

Is he destroying the economy with policies that are meant to transform the country into some progressive wet dream?

Is he destroying our borders and national identity one illegal at a time?
Our national Identity? you mean white, just say so. Its ok to admit you are frightened of the uppity darkies and those landscapers you employ with names like Jesus and Fernando

In our entire history the southern border has never been secure even during two world wars

Is his administration ensuring the country remains bitterly divided with no hope of anything resembling national unity?
This nations BEEN divided for over a decade Bush & Gore, Kerry, Obama, Romney and Trump all had hands in that, so does Biden, Pelosi et al. both parties go with insane rhetoric. Divided? you mean like sending a mob after your own VP to intimidate him with threats of Lynching him?

As a matter of fact it is your part of the country who keeps electing the progressive fecktards who continue to screw things up. Biden, Sanders, AOC, Warren, Pelosi etc.
Schmuck the Orangutan was born and raised in this same city you hate. NYC born and bred

Same part of the nation gives you your welfare and farm subsidies through our taxes NY is better educated than you, earns more than you do.

You are our uncle who works collecting cans for recycling change while the rest of the family are successful businessmen basically wyoming is uncle Eddie

1412281709058_wps_20_Vandals_damaged_a_piece_o.jpg

Your Ilk bring us down, and continue to reinforce the idea that we in (America) would be better off without you lot in our lives.
Again you earn less than we do, are less educated than we are, more frightened of other races than we are.

But by all means pick up your blunder buss or your daddies shotgun, as you are a New Yorker. Your state has diluted the 2nd Amendment to something that is beyond pathetic and laughable.
IMG_0192.JPG

Do tell

Trump? Absophuckinglutely he did, AND tried to make his own dicktatership with the Herrenvolk

Again Trump indeed he emboldened the North Koreans, and his lover Vlad

Trump emboldened Putin, toxically weak on Assad and the Kim's, forgot to make Mexico pay for that wall

Our national Identity? you mean white, just say so. Its ok to admit you are frightened of the uppity darkies and those landscapers you employ with names like Jesus and Fernando

In our entire history the southern border has never been secure even during two world wars

This nations BEEN divided for over a decade Bush & Gore, Kerry, Obama, Romney and Trump all had hands in that, so does Biden, Pelosi et al. both parties go with insane rhetoric. Divided? you mean like sending a mob after your own VP to intimidate him with threats of Lynching him?

Schmuck the Orangutan was born and raised in this same city you hate. NYC born and bred

Same part of the nation gives you your welfare and farm subsidies through our taxes NY is better educated than you, earns more than you do.

You are our uncle who works collecting cans for recycling change while the rest of the family are successful businessmen basically wyoming is uncle Eddie

View attachment 606186

Again you earn less than we do, are less educated than we are, more frightened of other races than we are.

Do tell

Try again…
The cost of living is a tad bit lower, but I do enjoy a quality of life that is leaps and bounds ahead of what you think is acceptable.

But the fact is, your state is a cesspit and the smart people are leaving.

You are a state that is in decline, realize that.

Yes an American national identity, not the morally degenerate place that breeds Antifa and loots and burns. You folks did make the news for that last year.

So you pulled out your Grandfathers scatter guns instead? Do you actually manage to use them anymore, or do they collect dust in that house of yours boomer?

But I will raise you…they work a bit better at ranges your OO will be a tad bit lacking.
2C673C47-F6A3-4CE2-B4C2-BC74B27E59A2.jpeg

#Goldbricker, #Steamboat… Has it really descended into this? Here ya go, you can find more information here.

To some it’s a hobby and I’m completely at ease with that, but I don’t think I’ve even touched a firearm since leaving the army many years ago and have never felt the need to tool up before going out for a pint of milk. We can each have and respect others’ opinions, and mine is that despite our problems my country’s better because of that.

As for Trump (he crops up now and then on this thread), he achieved two things that so far haven’t been listed. Firstly, almost anyone should have beaten someone as pathetic as Biden, but Trump was somehow even worse (in a not dissimilar way to the awful May beating the even worse Corbyn). Biden being President is Trump’s and the cowed and cowardly GOP’s fault. Second, part of Trump’s legacy is that we are occasionally treated, if that’s the right word, to two rabidly angry Americans stooping to comparing gun collections and ammo on an ostensibly British website in a bizarre and fruitless effort to win an online spat.

Trump, despite the "rights" and "wrongs" of his presidency is someone who is happy to throw even his most ardent supporters under a bus if it suits him, and has set American against American like no other single individual in living memory that I can think of, and he never loses a single wink of sleep because of it.

It’s enough to put intellectual giants like Dan Quale off his breakfast potatoe....

Fr SpodoKomodo

War Hero
I disagree with Goldbricker over the Babbitt shooting. My interpretation of the video was it was a justified slotting by the police officer as she was climbing through a smashed window frame to get to the chamber where Pence was partaking in a critical constitutional vote certifying process.

Goldbricker has always been neutral and straightforward though in weighing up the pros and cons of both sides, and isn't afraid to put his hand up and criticise fault on either side, fair play to the fella as he is very honest.

I can't say the same for Steamboat.

Steamy, you're firmly in the Trump cult fella.

The results of the Republican ordered audit on the election in Arizona are in.
It found no truth in the claims that Biden won because of electoral fraud.
Indeed, it gives another 99 votes for Biden and 261 less for Trump.

And why is the price increasing Draz?
Multiple reasons, have a read:

#Goldbricker, #Steamboat… Has it really descended into this? Here ya go, you can find more information here.

To some it’s a hobby and I’m completely at ease with that, but I don’t think I’ve even touched a firearm since leaving the army many years ago and have never felt the need to tool up before going out for a pint of milk. We can each have and respect others’ opinions, and mine is that despite our problems my country’s better because of that.

As for Trump (he crops up now and then on this thread), he achieved two things that so far haven’t been listed. Firstly, almost anyone should have beaten someone as pathetic as Biden, but Trump was somehow even worse (in a not dissimilar way to the awful May beating the even worse Corbyn). Biden being President is Trump’s and the cowed and cowardly GOP’s fault. Second, part of Trump’s legacy is that we are occasionally treated, if that’s the right word, to two rabidly angry Americans stooping to comparing gun collections and ammo on an ostensibly British website in a bizarre and fruitless effort to win an online spat.

Trump, despite the "rights" and "wrongs" of his presidency is someone who is happy to throw even his most ardent supporters under a bus if it suits him, and has set American against American like no other single individual in living memory that I can think of, and he never loses a single wink of sleep because of it.

It’s enough to put intellectual giants like Dan Quale off his breakfast potatoe....
Biden managed to hide in his basement, and slip into the White House. The actions of his administration will take decades to unfeck, if the country manages to survive to November of 2024. You have no idea just how divided America is and unless you spend some time in the flyover states you won’t.

Multiple reasons, have a read:

So Europe is going to be screwed this winter. This Green New deal $hit seems to be an ever increasing waste of time.

So how much of a financial impact will this have on the average British household?

So Europe is going to be screwed this winter. This Green New deal $hit seems to be an ever increasing waste of time.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. The reliance on fossil fuels is part of the problem, but the reliance on certain eco generation methods is also part of the problem. Fucked either way to be honest. More nuclear is needed, but the Greens have made that a dirty subject, despite it being the solution.

So how much of a financial impact will this have on the average British household?

That depends, for the immediate it should have no impact on my household. In a year or so it might it prices have raised long term or additional levies been placed to stop it happening again.

There is currently a cap on energy prices, which is due to rise anyway (unrelated to this, at least directly, I believe), so those not on fixed contracts may see a 12% increase if they are at the cap already. I presume if you had a rate below the cap it'll be a higher percentage increase (up to the cap).

Beyond that, anyone's guess.

You always blame the green. When Texas lost power the blame was pointed to greens - nothing to do with insufficient energy from the fossil fuel systems and no contingency such as tapping into a national grid

Fossil fuels aren’t going to last forever, either stop using energy or get it somewhere else
This needs action and investment

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. The reliance on fossil fuels is part of the problem, but the reliance on certain eco generation methods is also part of the problem. Fucked either way to be honest. More nuclear is needed, but the Greens have made that a dirty subject, despite it being the solution.

That depends, for the immediate it should have no impact on my household. In a year or so it might it prices have raised long term or additional levies been placed to stop it happening again.

There is currently a cap on energy prices, which is due to rise anyway (unrelated to this, at least directly, I believe), so those not on fixed contracts may see a 12% increase if they are at the cap already. I presume if you had a rate below the cap it'll be a higher percentage increase (up to the cap).

Beyond that, anyone's guess.
We got stuck with an 8 dollar monthly increase this year, to pay for Texas falling flat on it’s a$$ last winter. I agree about the nuclear, it would solve many problems. Do you have any alternative ways to heat the house? How much would a cord of firewood set you back?