The Trump Presidency...

offog

LE
There has been no doubt that voter fraud has occurred, but other claims made on the numbers etc have been proven to be wrong / false
There has been no evidence of fraud at scale
From what I have seen it has been by the Trump side and not Biden side but on a very small scale.

I also note that the Trumpets are ignoring that Trump told his supporters to go out and vote twice.

I also note that the Trumpets are ignoring that Trump told his supporters to go out and vote twice.
When was that? I didn't see / hear it at any point?

I'm not a broadcaster. I'd take it up with them. He did ask for input. I'm sure they'd feature you :p

Like for Kennedy.
The election process has changed a bit since 1960 - computers and databases make large scale fraud very difficult. At least in 2020 the allegations were litigated.

Ooooh shyt,,,, the wheels of justice when set upon you will run slow but they will run fine.

Last edited:

offog

LE
Well it's all coming out now.

Trump was right there has been election fraud but Trucker has been silenced by the deep state so this will not be on Fox.

The Texas Attorney General’s Office is investigating election complaints involving Medina County Justice of the Peace Judge Tomas “Tommy” Ramirez III and several others, Medina County Sheriff Randy Brown confirmed Saturday

But don't get your hopes up, they are Reps and it would seem that they were tampering with the 2018 vote not 2020. But once the police start digging you never know what may turn up.

It is possible I missed something but I don't recall Trump's inauguration on March 4th.

Apparently the USA Corporation hasn't been dissolved, the paedophile baby eating lizard Dems haven't been rounded up and executed, the central banking system hasn't collapsed, and Trumpy Bear (Golfing:Cheating) is not back in the Trumpstag.

I guess the lamestream meeja don't want me to know the good news: Why are QAnon believers obsessed with 4 March?

Any chance of an update from Dipso, Doody or any of the other teenage, bedroom dwelling Q fantasists?

On a separate note, if all the worlds rulers are technologically advanced alien reptiles capable of shape shifting as passable humans why are they completely incapable of getting the hair right. Think Trump, Johnson, Kim Wrong'Un etc. Vaguely passable as human forms but with clown car wigs.

On a separate note, if all the worlds rulers are technologically advanced alien reptiles capable of shape shifting as passable humans why are they completely incapable of getting the hair right. Think Trump, Johnson, Kim Wrong'Un etc. Vaguely passable as human forms but with clown car wigs.
They have to hide their lizard crests. Duh.

offog

LE
It is possible I missed something but I don't recall Trump's inauguration on March 4th.

Apparently the USA Corporation hasn't been dissolved, the paedophile baby eating lizard Dems haven't been rounded up and executed, the central banking system hasn't collapsed, and Trumpy Bear (Golfing:Cheating) is not back in the Trumpstag.

I guess the lamestream meeja don't want me to know the good news: Why are QAnon believers obsessed with 4 March?

Any chance of an update from Dipso, Doody or any of the other teenage, bedroom dwelling Q fantasists?

Trump hotel DC did make a killing on the back of this.

Colour me surprised!
1615310453793.png

Ritch

LE
And he rears his stupid, orange head again.

20210311_011653.jpg

Which is a bullshit claim and divorced from fact.

Maybe Trumpy Bear (Golf:Cheating) could explain why other countries managed to develop vaccines either earlier or within a similar timeframe.

Has Dipso let his PERSEC slip? More lunacy, with a new date to look forward to as 4 March was a bit of a damp squib.

'Evangelical Christian minister Jeff Jansen, a self-proclaimed "prophet," claims that former President Donald Trump is still the legitimate president and that the U.S. military is currently carrying out a coup to remove President Joe Biden from power.

'A number of Christian pastors and so-called "prophets" predicted ahead of the 2020 election that Trump would win reelection, claiming that was God's will. When that prophecy did not come to fruition, some apologized and admitted they were wrong. Others, like Jansen, have found creative ways to justify the current reality in the U.S.

"You have to realize what's taken place in our nation has been a hostile takeover, and just because there was a fake inauguration [of Biden]…for optics and for posture, let them have their day in the sun," Jansen, the founder of Global Fire Ministries International based out of Tennessee, said during a Tuesday episode of the Elijah Streams YouTube program. Right Wing Watch first reported Jansen's remarks.

"It's a tale of two presidents and right now in America—because President Trump has never conceded, he never agreed to anything, never stepped away, never conceded," Jansen continued. "He basically stepped aside momentarily, while things are being sorted out." The evangelical minister said Trump's effort to stay in office by overturning the elections results in the court was stymied by "corrupt" courts and judges.

"The last defense is military. So the military, actually the military is in control right now," Jansen said. "They've already made their determination. Now it's about execution. Now it's about returning civil power after the 'we the people' factor, the rightly, duly-elected president from this past election comes forward and exposes the corruption—there will be civil power restored in the United States," he insisted. "And that president will be Donald J. Trump."

'Later in the interview, Jansen urged viewers to "watch what the Lord does," but he predicted that things will move forward and Trump will be reinstated "by the end of April."

Has Dipso let his PERSEC slip? More lunacy, with a new date to look forward to as 4 March was a bit of a damp squib.

'Evangelical Christian minister Jeff Jansen, a self-proclaimed "prophet," claims that former President Donald Trump is still the legitimate president and that the U.S. military is currently carrying out a coup to remove President Joe Biden from power.

They remind me of the Jehovahs Witlesses and other crank cults who keep pushing back the end times every time they fail to end.

Neatly summed up in a recent Doonesberry cartoon.
Screenshot (47).png

Screenshot (48).png

Seems Trumpism is infectious..... now in the EU, political leaders now pausing against scientific advice innoculating the populace with AZ.... 2 days later, continue..... how stupid can you be with only one head.

And one plus one is two...... no, no no, no ,no..... , it's 10...... 1 Kg plus 1 Kg is 2 Kgs,,,, yes.... but one is such a poorly defined concept, I'm amazed it has any use in todays modern world.... todays topic for them wierdos.

Last edited:

Latest Threads