Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
And you would know that how??? You lying walt.
Do you feel better now, ARAB? Or do you need a few more shots of the good stuff?:lol::lol::lol:

MsG

Supreme Court tosses Pennsylvania election challenges in blow to Trump supporters. by Nicholas Rowan, Staff Writer. February 22, 2021 09:45 AM

The Supreme Court on Monday threw out several of the remaining election challenges raised after former President Donald Trump's loss to President Biden.

One of the cases, filed in Pennsylvania and disputing the state's greater allowances for mail-in ballots amid the pandemic, were rejected by the court in an unsigned order. The court earlier this year declined to consider election-related litigation until after Biden was inaugurated, signaling that it would not take up the cases.

Justice Clarence Thomas dissented from the decision, writing that although too few ballots were affected by the new rules for it to make a difference, that may not always be the case.

"These cases provide us with an ideal opportunity to address just what authority nonlegislative officials have to set election rules, and to do so well before the next election cycle," Thomas wrote. "The refusal to do so is inexplicable."

Thomas also wrote that because the cases are no longer timely, they have, in his view, become more relevant for handling future election disputes. Thomas made the case that because courts are ill-equipped to handle disputes that arise immediately after elections, the court should use these cases to make clear how future elections must be conducted before they happen.

"By doing nothing, we invite further confusion and erosion of voter confidence," he wrote.

Justices Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch, in a separate dissent, also wrote that the court could provide clarity on the question by taking up the cases.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In other words the Republican held Supreme Court tossed the case ONLY because their wasn't enough votes to change the count then refused to address the issues in question and provide guidelines for future elections.

Ayatollah

Old-Salt

Trump to tell CPAC he is Republican 'presumptive 2024 nominee' – report​

Unnamed source tells news site Axios Trump’s speech to the rightwing event will have the message ‘I’m still in charge’

ACAB

LE
Do you feel better now, ARAB? Or do you need a few more shots of the good stuff?:lol::lol::lol:

MsG
Go away you efffin walt.

And as for "shots of the good stuff" that's rich coming from a self confessed heroin user and (Ahem) dealer

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Go away you efffin walt.

And as for "shots of the good stuff" that's rich coming from a self confessed heroin user and (Ahem) dealer
Yoo velli angli man, ARAB. Yoo lun out of booze?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Steven Crowder does Tower Hamlets.

How does he know who the person at that address voted for, was it not a secret ballot?
Voter registration records will have addresses. 15 years ago in Flushing NYC 128 people were registered to vote @ 131-35 Avery Avenue. It was our local Home Depot

offog

LE
Voter registration records will have addresses. 15 years ago in Flushing NYC 128 people were registered to vote @ 131-35 Avery Avenue. It was our local Home Depot
I'm not questioning if voter were registered there, I am questioning how he knew who they voted for. It is assumed that they voted for Biden but they could have voted for Trump too.

aaaaaaaaaaaand Steven Crowder is now banned from Twatter.

Nope. Nothing to see here. Just voter fraud proof!

Again...

Again...
What was his proof?

And was it proof of widespread voter fraud, or just small individual cases?

Proof uh huh yes riiiiiiight
Did you even watch it? Empty concrete areas don't exactly look like houses much to me! I'd call that proof in a court.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Did you even watch it? Empty concrete areas don't exactly look like houses much to me! I'd call that proof in a court.
I didn't watch it for the same reason I don't watch the other idiots youtube videos, they're utter bollocks. Odd how this "evidence" didn't appear in court eh?

offog

LE

Again...
I see you haven't bothered to answer my question.

How do they know that these people voted and who they voted for.

Secret ballots can be such a problem for the hard of thinking.

OK, I'll bite. I watched it, and I looked up one of the addresses they claim doesn't exist. It does.

Either they are very stupid, or they are liars. Which would you like to choose?

OK, I'll bite. I watched it, and I looked up one of the addresses they claim doesn't exist. It does.

Either they are very stupid, or they are liars. Which would you like to choose?
I also searched one of the name / address combinations and found their registration. The person has been a registered voter for about 20 years, the address mentioned in the video was referred to as both street and Avenue. I didn’t go so far as tracking down whether the address did or did not exist

There is of course nothing in the video to confirm if any of them actually voted

There has been no doubt that voter fraud has occurred, but other claims made on the numbers etc have been proven to be wrong / false
There has been no evidence of fraud at scale