Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

TamH70

MIA
The "whine at each other like you are toddlers who have just pissed and shat their nappies" is over there somewhere -->>>

Ya know, just FYI.

In Pennylvania and Ohio there are distinct Amish and Mennonite groups. In Intercourse (yes a real place) there is an Amish shopping village, which is really more Mennonite. The first time we went along I was wondering how after all the tales I had heard I saw Amish driving pick-ups, using mobile phones, and the girls looking like a speciality Amish act in a brothel wearing traditional dress with hooker like make up applied. I asked and it was explained that they were actually Mennonite, the proper Amish have no frivolities and wear black and white, the wimmin sometimes wear dark blue.

I had a Mennonite bloke doing some electrical work for me and he explained the difference between the two. He also explained, that as a Mennonite, it depended on which church you attend as to what the preacher will allow by way of use of modern technology and bling. He said he had shopped around till he found a pretty lax church where they pretty much allowed them to do most things that us "English" can do.

It annoys them if you speak boxhead back to them, especially if you have let them twaddle on in front of you for half an hour with them thinking you don't understand a word they are saying.
On the subject of Mennonites again, I just got back from the grocery store and ran across a couple of them in there. Take a guess who were the only two people I've seen in that store without masks so far this year?

Based on this and the numerous stories about problems with them in the local press this year, they've been coming across as the most self-centred selfish creatures imaginable. To them it seems to be all "Me! Me! Me!" with no consideration for anyone else. If you want them, you're welcome to have all of them so far as I am concerned.

On the subject of Mennonites again, I just got back from the grocery store and ran across a couple of them in there. Take a guess who were the only two people I've seen in that store without masks so far this year?

Based on this and the numerous stories about problems with them in the local press this year, they've been coming across as the most self-centred selfish creatures imaginable. To them it seems to be all "Me! Me! Me!" with no consideration for anyone else. If you want them, you're welcome to have all of them so far as I am concerned.
Odds are you have been exposed to the Vid already, so you should be ok. Let's not be intolerant Terminal.

I don't want them. They have obviously been told by their preacher that god will protect them from the "English" disease. Bunch of far king mongs, I would say that the Mormons are worse, but it seems that coke, crack and smack are all the rage in Salt Lake City. Down here, in the so called buckle of the bible belt, I have never met as many lying, cheating, thieving, wife beating, murdering christian as I have here. They will stand there, lie to your face and then, when asked if they go to church they will proudly tell you that they do...........but then down here apparently Baptists go to confession, they have to donate an extra $20 to the preachers private jet fund poor box.

Bunch of self entitled twats. Sometimes in respect of these covid mongs I work through the logic of the castle doctrine where you can stand your ground and shoot in self defence. It makes perfect sense to me that I can shoot someone who is not wearing a mask if they deliberately and wilfully step into my 6 foot bubble.

Last edited:
I don't want them. They have obviously been told by their preacher that god will protect them from the "English" disease. Bunch of far king mongs, I would say that the Mormons are worse, but it seems that coke, crack and smack are all the rage in Salt Lake City. Down here, in the so called buckle of the bible belt, I have never met as many lying, cheating, thieving, wife beating, murdering christian as I have here. They will stand there, lie to your face and then, and then when asked if they go to church they will proudly tell you that they do...........but then down here apparently Baptists go to confession, they have to donate an extra $20 to the preachers private jet fund poor box.

Bunch of self entitled twats. Sometimes in respect of these covid mongs I work through the logic of the castle doctrine where you can stand your ground and shoot in self defence. It makes perfect sense to me that I can shoot someone who is not wearing a mask if they deliberately and wilfully step into my 6 foot bubble.
Salt Lake City is not quite the LDS capitol of Utah. More or less a bastion for the non believers.

For me that’s partially the grocery stores fault. They should refuse to serve them and kick them out.

For me that’s partially the grocery stores fault. They should refuse to serve them and kick them out.
I had a look around at the staff in the store and they were just old women and weedy teenagers. There's usually been a security guard present since the start of the pandemic restrictions to enforce the rules, but there wasn't one then. I didn't think it was fair to ask any of the staff that I saw there to confront the scoff-laws, as there's no telling if they might react badly. One of their local preachers is already up on charges for attempting to intimidate the police when they were called in to enforce the law in another location.

They've worn out their welcome in the area despite all the PC bollocks we get in the press about showing tolerance for them and officials waffling around trying to avoid saying the word "Mennonite" when describing problems in the area.

Salt Lake City is not quite the LDS capitol of Utah. More or less a bastion for the non believers.

Meh, a pretty big head office for something which is not centred there. Its bigger than the UN building.

iu

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer