The Trump Presidency...

A virus - that came from China that's killed people can easily be blamed on China.....and nobody else.

However you seem to forget that the Dems wanted to keep the borders open, when Trump was closing them - but you are pretty loose with the facts so I don't expect you to acknowledge anything I type, so the reality is I would be wasting my time.

I know that under the Trump administrating we now have a vaccine that was developed at break neck speed and many people have already received it. Also I don't expect you to give the Republicans any credit for this as it doesn't fit your lefty hatred of Trump point of view.

I deal in facts, you deal in hate......that's all!

I thought Drugsy dealt in the pure stuff

Hold on a moment, we can't even pay the peasants the bribe money that was promised for votes

Relax kid! I already told you that Liz fixed it with Nancy. They're even going to tuck a little extra in there for the folks of Wyoming as a way of saying thanks for the backstabbing...nice move your support.

In another stunning coincidence (and fortuitous timing for the incoming POTUS) the WHO ( whom Biden has agreed to finance again) and changed the way PCR tests are graded as positive....

Relax kid! I already told you that Liz fixed it with Nancy. They're even going to tuck a little extra in there for the folks of Wyoming as a way of saying thanks for the backstabbing...nice move your support.
Sadly, I will be forced to save it...
This will be the most uninspiring payoff bribe ever.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I deal in facts, you deal in hate......that's all!
So there we have it! You (allegedly) deal in facts and I deal in hate. Right? Do you actually have any empirical and genuine evidence that you, er, "deal in facts"?

Conversely, do you have any verifiable and provable evidence that I, or anyone else on ARRSE for that matter, happens to "deal in hate" in this particular matter?

MsG

Hahaha you really have been brainwashed by the MSM and social networking sites - comparing Trump to people that were responsible for systematically murdering millions of people and starting wars....good one. Trump started zero wars and was nominated for the Noble peace prize 3 times, unlike Obama that did bugger all but got it 'cos he was black'. The deaths of thousands of people can be be attributed to the war mongers - such as the last few democrat governments.
Who did Trump murder - nobody, but he did help defeat ISIS and sanctioned missions to kill a few high profile terrorists.
So what's the source of your 'superior knowledge' on Trump?

This will be the most uninspiring payoff bribe ever.

Rather than thinking of it as a bribe, try thinking of it as a helping hand from a caring government in time of trouble.

Or you could think of it as payment for services rendered to the Democrat Party if it helps any.

So there we have it! You (allegedly) deal in facts and I deal in hate. Right? Do you actually have any empirical and genuine evidence that you, er, "deal in facts"?

Conversely, do you have any verifiable and provable evidence that I, or anyone else on ARRSE for that matter, happens to "deal in hate" in this particular matter?

MsG
It's pointless offering you proof of anything. You fail to acknowledge Covid 19 came from China - and China kept their borders open knowing full well that a killer virus was on the loose and would kill people.
You also don't acknowledge that Trump closed the borders when the Dems wanted to keep them open.
You also fail to acknowledge that under Trump - we have a vaccine that was developed very fast and has been shipped to millions of people worldwide.

Do you acknowledge ALL of the above?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah sure! Dipshit Donny. An amazingly good leader. Like Hitler, Stalin Pol Pot, Mao Tse Tung, Galtieri, Franco, Gallardo, Zucharno you mean? All "amazing leaders" who plunged their countries into despair. Is that what you mean by "amazing leader"?

MsG
Why not Spiro Agnew and cotton on to when you're being wound up?

You really are pathetic Drugsy.

Not the only one walking away from TangoMan.

'Donald Trump’s legal troubles began mounting before he could even step foot out of the White House on Wednesday.

'Reports indicated early in the morning on Inauguration Day that federal prosecutors in New York had obtained some of his financial records amid an investigation into the former president and his private business. Those records were obtained despite the Supreme Court having not yet made a decision on whether Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jrcan demand eight years of Mr Trump’s tax records from his accounting firm, Mazars USA. While the district attorney’s office was still waiting for an order from the nation’s highest court on its subpoena powers, Bloomberg News reported the new developments meant investigators can begin verifying criminal allegations against the Trump Organization and former president.

'By the afternoon, as President Joe Biden was officially sworn in as the next commander-in-chief, reports said Mr Trump’s team of tax lawyers were officially severing ties with him. A spokesperson for Morgan Lewis said the global law firm was ending its relationship with Mr Trump and his business, which predated his 2015 presidential bid, according to The American Lawyer.'

Rather than thinking of it as a bribe, try thinking of it as a helping hand from a caring government in time of trouble.

Or you could think of it as payment for services rendered to the Democrat Party if it helps any.
Well my savings account will go up. When do we get this 2,000 a month stipend for life?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
It's pointless offering you proof of anything. You fail to acknowledge Covid 19 came from China - and China kept their borders open knowing full well that a killer virus was on the loose and would kill people.
You also don't acknowledge that Trump closed the borders when the Dems wanted to keep them open.
You also fail to acknowledge that under Trump - we have a vaccine that was developed very fast and has been shipped to millions of people worldwide.

Do you acknowledge ALL of the above?
OK. You maintain that it's pointless to offer proof, yet you fail to offer positive proof that Covid-19 came from China, And even if it did, do you really believe that China would release a virus on the world which it couldn't contain? I mean, really? What would the advancements for China have been?

MsG

OK. You maintain that it's pointless to offer proof, yet you fail to offer positive proof that Covid-19 came from China, And even if it did, do you really believe that China would release a virus on the world which it couldn't contain? I mean, really? What would the advancements for China have been?

MsG
Are you also in denial that covid 19 came from China, and that the Chinese knew about it?

Aand, laydees an' gennulmen, the title of "Whatabouterist of the Decade" goes to, tadaaa, the terminally thick redneck Cold_Ricker! He can hang the certificate on the wall next to the one saying: "The Thickest Cünt Least Likely to Succeed" that he got from his primary school.

And I bet a pound to a pinch that the response will be a "whatabout" post.

MsG
Didnt figure you for sucking up to the queen after her lads slotted your fam 3 times with a puckle gun

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Didnt figure you for sucking up to the queen after her lads slotted your fam 3 times with a puckle gun
Laydeez an' Gennulmenn! Did I promise you anything less? The true king of