The Trump Presidency...

Dwarf

LE
Donald Trump was an amazingly good leader of the free world, started no wars, booming economy & low unemployment, lots of peace deals in middle east, had the balls to walk into North Korea etc, etc, etc.
Abdicated as leader of the Free World, went into N Korea because he wanted the Nobel Peace Prize and/or bask in the world limelight as a peace-maker and was roundly suckered by Fat Boy Kim. The booming economy was in a cycle that was going to happen whatever, he just got lucky. Didn't start any wars, good for him, what about the near civil war he has created in his own country?

Ah sure! Dipshit Donny. An amazingly good leader. Like Hitler, Stalin Pol Pot, Mao Tse Tung, Galtieri, Franco, Gallardo, Zucharno you mean? All "amazing leaders" who plunged their countries into despair. Is that what you mean by "amazing leader"?

MsG
Hahaha you really have been brainwashed by the MSM and social networking sites - comparing Trump to people that were responsible for systematically murdering millions of people and starting wars....good one. Trump started zero wars and was nominated for the Noble peace prize 3 times, unlike Obama that did bugger all but got it 'cos he was black'. The deaths of thousands of people can be be attributed to the war mongers - such as the last few democrat governments.
Who did Trump murder - nobody, but he did help defeat ISIS and sanctioned missions to kill a few high profile terrorists.

OK, then for accuracy: The crowd threw a heavy object at one officer, that struck his head and caused him to die shortly afterwards of a head injury.

The crowd also pulled and officer from a Capitol doorway by his helmet; then kicked, punched, and beat him with available clubs to the extent that AIUI he suffered a mild heart attack. Now admit it - if one of your oppos was dragged out of the line so that a bunch of rioters could tapdance on his skull (because they ripped his helmet off), wouldn't you be all the way through the Yellow Card, with the employment of lethal force fully justified?

I'm willing to acknowledge that Michael Brown's shooting was justified; as you say, the FBI investigation supports that. However, I didn't mention his name and wasn't referring to that particular incident - but to the wider investigation, that resulted in the official Department of Justice report on Ferguson PD. Note that Ferguson was a sundown town until the 1960s, but is now 67% African American.

From page 7:
Of the 54 sworn officers currently serving in FPD, four are African American

From page 16:
FPD’s approach to law enforcement has led officers to conduct stops and arrests that violate the Constitution. We identified several elements to this pattern of misconduct. Frequently, officers stop people without reasonable suspicion or arrest them without probable cause. Officers rely heavily on the municipal “Failure to Comply” charge, which appears to be factually unconstitutional in part, and is frequently abused in practice. FPD also relies on a system of officer-generated arrest orders called “wanteds” that circumvents the warrant system and poses a significant risk of abuse. The data shows, moreover, that FPD misconduct in the area of stops and arrests disproportionately impacts African Americans.

From page 28:
Furthermore, as discussed in greater detail in PartIII.C. of this report, Ferguson’s pattern of using excessive force disproportionately harms African-American members of the community. The overwhelming majority of force—almost 90%—is used against African Americans.

From page 78:
FPD also has not significantly altered its use-of-force tactics, even though FPD records make clear that current force decisions disparately impact black suspects, and that officers appear to assess threat differently depending upon the race of the suspect. FPD, for example, has not reviewed or revised its canine program, even though available records show that canine officers have exclusively set their dogs against black individuals, often in cases where doing so was not justified by the danger presented.

A report which offers a two-dimensional view of the problem, of more correctly, the parts you quote offer one aspect.

Lets look at it another way, the majority of Scots portrayed in british tv are stereotyped as drunken and homeless. If the majority of scots in london actually were drunk and homeless, and you approached one who was not drunk and had a home to go to, you would most probably respond to them as if they were pished and had nowhere to go and then you would be initially shocked that the stereotype had not been supported.

So, if a police officer approaches a suspect, who is stereotyped as likely to be aggresive, then the police officer would be justified in being cautious and ready to respond with force. Is that the police officers fault, or is it because that stereotype is built up from actual incidents where the stereotyped suspect (either by race, gender or some other characteristics) has been proven to be aggresive.

That statement about "officers appear to assess threat differently depending on the race of the subject" could well be racism, or it could also be that the subjects of a specific race are more likely to be aggresive when confronted by police. Chicken / egg, but you can't just point at the figures without understanding the reasons.

On another subject, apparently "erasing the past" is not just a thing for 1984 and is acceptable for the media to say.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris get to work erasing the past

Fr SpodoKomodo

Old-Salt
Hahaha you really have been brainwashed by the MSM and social networking sites - comparing Trump to people that were responsible for systematically murdering millions of people and starting wars....good one. Trump started zero wars and was nominated for the Noble peace prize 3 times, unlike Obama that did bugger all but got it 'cos he was black'. The deaths of thousands of people can be be attributed to the war mongers - such as the last few democrat governments.
Who did Trump murder - nobody, but he did help defeat ISIS and sanctioned missions to kill a few high profile terrorists.

I think someone has a repressed childhood memory of finding mummy in bed with a black man.

I wish you the best of luck with losing your virginity.

@

Fr SpodoKomodo

You can give me as many dumb ratings as you wish - I'm not one of those that get all excited or care if someone likes my posts or not, that's a millennial thing and for retards that care about how many "facebook friends" they have. In other words - you're a dweeb!

I think someone has a repressed childhood memory of finding mummy in bed with a black man.

I wish you the best of luck with losing your virginity.
Spoken like a true lefty.....haha, well done you!

A report which offers a two-dimensional view of the problem, of more correctly, the parts you quote offer one aspect.

Lets look at it another way, the majority of Scots portrayed in british tv are stereotyped as drunken and homeless. If the majority of scots in london actually were drunk and homeless, and you approached one who was not drunk and had a home to go to, you would most probably respond to them as if they were pished and had nowhere to go and then you would be initially shocked that the stereotype had not been supported.

So, if a police officer approaches a suspect, who is stereotyped as likely to be aggresive, then the police officer would be justified in being cautious and ready to respond with force. Is that the police officers fault, or is it because that stereotype is built up from actual incidents where the stereotyped suspect (either by race, gender or some other characteristics) has been proven to be aggresive.

That statement about "officers appear to assess threat differently depending on the race of the subject" could well be racism, or it could also be that the subjects of a specific race are more likely to be aggresive when confronted by police. Chicken / egg, but you can't just point at the figures without understanding the reasons.

On another subject, apparently "erasing the past" is not just a thing for 1984 and is acceptable for the media to say.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris get to work erasing the past
Wow! Great! He’s telling everyone to wear masks and mandating it on all Federal property. Thats 28% of the US land area. Unfortunately he couldn’t do it on the other 72% which is where most people reside and work. Why you may ask? That would be because he doesn’t have the power. It’s reserved to the States under the Governors.

Hopefully though Joe saying it’s a good idea will get everyone to agree.

Said MrDude, crying while rubbing his little belly stick over the thought of mummy and Jerome wrestling.
Haha, can't win a argument with logic and facts - so resorts to insults! That's definitely a lefty trait.

I'm thinking you are either a woman, the dweeb in this picture - or just another weak simpleton lefty!
wS3go.gif

Or maybe the transgender, Marxist woke snowflake Nazi general.

That one sounds interesting, any more details? Asking for a friend of course.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
OK. So we'll, er, forget that Dipshit Donny presided over the avoidable deaths of over 400, 000 US citizens, is that right? Should we also forget that no US president has presided over more deaths than in the Civil War? Should we also forget that Dipshit Donny has increased the President Obama drone strikes of 468 in eight years to 1,476 strikes in just four years? Just what is wrong with you, fella?

MsG

OK, then for accuracy: The crowd threw a heavy object at one officer, that struck his head and caused him to die shortly afterwards of a head injury.

The crowd also pulled and officer from a Capitol doorway by his helmet; then kicked, punched, and beat him with available clubs to the extent that AIUI he suffered a mild heart attack. Now admit it - if one of your oppos was dragged out of the line so that a bunch of rioters could tapdance on his skull (because they ripped his helmet off), wouldn't you be all the way through the Yellow Card, with the employment of lethal force fully justified?

I have seen individuals separated from their units into the crowd in NI twice, I am aware of several more incidents. I am not aware of any incident where live rounds were fired in order to recover them.

If the circumstances in that video had happened in NI, a downed officer being hit by two or three people with wooden poles while other members of the crowd are trying, and eventually do, stop the assault. I would pretty much guarantee if I had opened fire in that situation I would still be in Maghaberry.

I'm willing to acknowledge that Michael Brown's shooting was justified; as you say, the FBI investigation supports that. However, I didn't mention his name and wasn't referring to that particular incident - but to the wider investigation, that resulted in the official Department of Justice report on Ferguson PD. Note that Ferguson was a sundown town until the 1960s, but is now 67% African American.

From page 7:
Of the 54 sworn officers currently serving in FPD, four are African American

From page 16:
FPD’s approach to law enforcement has led officers to conduct stops and arrests that violate the Constitution. We identified several elements to this pattern of misconduct. Frequently, officers stop people without reasonable suspicion or arrest them without probable cause. Officers rely heavily on the municipal “Failure to Comply” charge, which appears to be factually unconstitutional in part, and is frequently abused in practice. FPD also relies on a system of officer-generated arrest orders called “wanteds” that circumvents the warrant system and poses a significant risk of abuse. The data shows, moreover, that FPD misconduct in the area of stops and arrests disproportionately impacts African Americans.

From page 28:
Furthermore, as discussed in greater detail in PartIII.C. of this report, Ferguson’s pattern of using excessive force disproportionately harms African-American members of the community. The overwhelming majority of force—almost 90%—is used against African Americans.

From page 78:
FPD also has not significantly altered its use-of-force tactics, even though FPD records make clear that current force decisions disparately impact black suspects, and that officers appear to assess threat differently depending upon the race of the suspect. FPD, for example, has not reviewed or revised its canine program, even though available records show that canine officers have exclusively set their dogs against black individuals, often in cases where doing so was not justified by the danger presented.

Do you believe that problems identified in one small town department with about 60 police officers is really reflective of what is happening with the other 700,000 or so? Because that wasn't what the DoJ thought.

Fr SpodoKomodo

Old-Salt
Haha, can't win a argument with logic and facts - so resorts to insults! That's definitely a lefty trait.

I'm thinking you are either a woman, the dweeb in this picture - or just another weak simpleton lefty!
wS3go.gif

They made you watch, didn't they?

OK. So we'll, er, forget that Dipshit Donny presided over the avoidable deaths of over 400, 000 US citizens, is that right? Should we also forget that no US president has presided over more deaths than in the Civil War? Should we also forget that Dipshit Donny has increased the President Obama drone strikes of 468 in eight years to 1,476 strikes in just four years? Just what is wrong with you, fella?

MsG
A virus - that came from China that's killed people can easily be blamed on China.....and nobody else.

However you seem to forget that the Dems wanted to keep the borders open, when Trump was closing them - but you are pretty loose with the facts so I don't expect you to acknowledge anything I type, so the reality is I would be wasting my time.

I know that under the Trump administrating we now have a vaccine that was developed at break neck speed and many people have already received it. Also I don't expect you to give the Republicans any credit for this as it doesn't fit your lefty hatred of Trump point of view.

I deal in facts, you deal in hate......that's all!

And in English?...
It appears things are not going well for my turncoat representative - A Wyoming Republican representative is unpopular for voting against Trump

She is now PNG - Persona Non Grata, see above

and already has a primary challenger for 22 - someone is already lined up to replace her next time they have a vote

I would imagine the GOP will have to remove her if they don't want the party to fracture - either she loses her position or the Republicans will be more split than they currently are

Compared to some of the American crimes against the English language that was actually quite straightforward.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
The other problem in getting everyone over to electric cars is the cost. Billy Bob and Joe Bob traditionally buy bangers for a few hundred quid/bucks. To pick up an electric roller skat for that money would likely mean the batteries were shagged, and needing replacement which they could not afford. It is going to be a long, long time before the world stops running on oil.

Another thought:

Just like there is a market for nicked catalytic convertors I foresee a market for nicked batteries.
My bold.

As the battery forms a substantial part of the vehicle, I think that is unlikely old boy.

It appears things are not going well for my turncoat representative - A Wyoming Republican representative is unpopular for voting against Trump

She is now PNG - Persona Non Grata, see above

and already has a primary challenger for 22 - someone is already lined up to replace her next time they have a vote

I would imagine the GOP will have to remove her if they don't want the party to fracture - either she loses her position or the Republicans will be more split than they currently are

Compared to some of the American crimes against the English language that was actually quite straightforward.
Does that mean I get a C and and can slink to the back row of the classroom and hide in the shadows again?