Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Boom, knew that was coming and way to go. So easy.
Of course you did.
Anyway, the 'Right' aren't joined up like the Left/Liberals as far as activism is concerned so I doubt there will be anything else from that side. They'll be infighting for ages and the average American conservative will just try and get by without coming to the attention of anyone else.
"Apologist".

It seems you cant berate the left. We had over a year of being told 'Its a right to protest/loot/destroy'.
You seem to be unaware of the way people of colour have been treated in the US for the last few centuries.

And also unaware of the death of George Floyd, inter alia.

I liked the way she was being ironic and making a huge effort not to laugh.

Unfortunately somebody actually wrote that drivel. It made me look out the window to check I was still on Planet Earth.
You can see out of the window? Were you standing on a box?

Just asking.

BigT

LE

Unfortunately somebody actually wrote that drivel. It made me look out the window to check I was still on Planet Earth.
I had a look at her channel, she's batsh1t crazy. Funny how lots of Q mong's are also Sovereign Citizens. I look forward to a video of her screaming I do not consent while being dragged through the window of her car by the police.

Oh, I see.

So you're claiming that it was losing a majority in the House which forced him to disband the pandemic response unit, and to lie about the severity of the epidemic. It was the Democrats that made him spout sh!te about hydroxychloroquine, or to suggest that scientists should shine "really strong lights" inside people?

He made an arse of it because he's fundamentally incompetent. You can't bribe or bully an epidemic, and 400,000 American citizens have paid the price as a result - particularly the stupid ones who seem to think that simple practices like wearing a mask are somehow unpatriotic...
Shouldknowbetter should know, err, better.

Dwarf

LE
I had a look at her channel, she's batsh1t crazy. Funny how lots of Q mong's are also Sovereign Citizens. I look forward to a video of her screaming I do not consent while being dragged through the window of her car by the police.
Who is she? Can't see her name.

I thought it was tongue in the cheek, I may have been mistaken.

Dwarf

LE
You can see out of the window? Were you standing on a box?

Just asking.
1611233903312.png

Stood on my seat at my workstation.

It's likewise amusing that the US right instantly focuses on "BLM riot" rather than their cause - the response of US police officers towards those of its citizens with a different colour of skin. Eight minutes, remember?
Eight minutes? Meh. White guys can get 14 minutes of the same.

Anyone else think that Biden laboured the point re race relations and reference to MLK in his speech? He also took the time to single out white supremacy as one of the main issues facing the US.

Also, it was very apparent that the rhetoric to describe the BLM riots (and they were riots) and the storming of the Capitol were very very different things.
.... and?

Wasn't the ban on flights in / immigration from certain Muslim countries not originally something that was identified during the Obama administration? Only Obama chose not to follow the advice and put the ban in place.
Not really.

It's like everyone slagging off Scott Morrison in Australia, as PM he can't do a thing about bushfires and Covid because only the states and territories have the power. The US President can't tell a state what do do unless it is in very specific circumstances, such as a natural disaster. Remember all those states who refused federal help during the riots?
Such as?

AIUI some States refused to federalise the National Guard or get out of State troops involved because that would have made it look as if the situation was totally out of control, which it wasn't.

Plus it seemed as if Trump just wanted to look big and manly...

Michele Anne Tittler seems to be rather strange.

She is actually from the planet Arcturus (which is actually a star, but never mind, we can let that one go) and her name is Lumia (light, obviously). She has a video of such mind-numbing stupidity it is difficult not to think it is a wind-up (satanic lizards, cannibals, Hitler/Bill gates/Uncle Tom Cobbley are all Rothschilds ad nauseum) as it encompasses nearly every bit of mental wibble you can think of.

It really has to be seen (more to be laughed at than anything else). Fill your boots:

I assume Dipso Fucktup thinks it is a documentary.

There is a Canadian Michelle Tittler who is a racist troll and has had several run-ins with the RCMP for posting race hate wibblevids.

There is another one who appears to be a lighting/camera person for film and TV. Lumia?

Difficult to say whether she is for real (so to speak) or trolling for lolz and the wind-up.

However, in the true spirit of @don't tell him pike I would.

Eight minutes? Meh. White guys can get 14 minutes of the same.
Whataboutery at it's finest. Are you honestly trying to suggest that the colour of your skin doesn't dramatically alter your chances of surviving an encounter with the US police, all other things being equal? Or that the US police have a less-than-healthy rate of unjustified killings, compared to other G7 nations?

I had the inauguration on in the background last night. Are my ears imagining it or did I hear a musical version of God Save The Queen a couple of times (a bit slower than normal)? Is there a similar American tune?

The restored republic.

You're one of Satan's little succubi aren't you?

That video is another one of your nonsense wibblevids.

Everyone knows the US state ended in 1942 when it was divided up between the Boxheads and the Japs. I know that to be true as I saw it on TV.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I had the inauguration on in the background last night. Are my ears imagining it or did I hear a musical version of God Save The Queen a couple of times (a bit slower than normal)? Is there a similar American tune?
My Country tis of thee or similar. Same tune different words

Whataboutery at it's finest.
Explain how it is 'whataboutery' to demonstrate that US Cops do exactly the same things to white people as they did to George Floyd?

Are you honestly trying to suggest that the colour of your skin doesn't dramatically alter your chances of surviving an encounter with the US police, all other things being equal?
That is precisely what I am saying, because that is what any reasonable look at the statistics and the facts will indicate. Young black men are statistically more likely to be involved in violent crime than young men of other races. Young black men are statistically much more likely to be illegally armed when stopped by police than young men of other races. Young black men are statistically much more likely to resist arrest than young men of other races. That is what makes the difference.

Try speaking to any black US cop about it. They will tell you they have drawn their firearm on young black men more times than for any other race. It's not because they are racist, it's because they are much more likely to do something to provoke it.

Or that the US police have a less-than-healthy rate of unjustified killings, compared to other G7 nations?

That is to do with their training and policing culture, not racism.

I have an idea, based on Uncle Joe's speech earlier today, that he may wait to see if the Senate convict. Its a possibility given the statements made by McConnell recently. Those suggest that the House republicans are happy to see the back of the big man. Biden would then pardon him as an apparent display of compassion and unity, but it may be a move intended to destabilize the Republican party's attempts to regroup and move forward. I could easily be completely wrong, in which case it will never be mentioned again.........but think of the bragging rights if it happens. :cool:
I can see the logic of that, but (without looking it up) I would have thought that President Biden can only grant pardons etc for federal crimes, and not from impeachment?

Latest Threads