Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I was specifically referring to the COVID situation which was during a period where he did not have a majority in both bits of Congress. But you knew that or you’re utterly ignorant and should stay quiet :rolleyes:
Oh, I see.

So you're claiming that it was losing a majority in the House which forced him to disband the pandemic response unit, and to lie about the severity of the epidemic. It was the Democrats that made him spout sh!te about hydroxychloroquine, or to suggest that scientists should shine "really strong lights" inside people?

He made an arse of it because he's fundamentally incompetent. You can't bribe or bully an epidemic, and 400,000 American citizens have paid the price as a result - particularly the stupid ones who seem to think that simple practices like wearing a mask are somehow unpatriotic...

I didn’t say that. What I said was we in the U.K. do not understand how little power he has to make states do stuff if they are unwilling. Was there stuff he could have done or proposed? Undoubtedly. That doesnt take away the fact that the President has very limited powers to operate on his own. It’s by design in the way the US political system is set up. Why don’t you enthrall me with all the things he could have done on his own if Congress did not support him. However we’ve been here before and the answers given were quite limited.
So the all the states, red and blue alike, were unwilling?

Mattb

LE
The real question is when the Q Cult realise that the Storm hasn't arrived.
The Satanic Paedophile Dems haven't been arrested and shot.
The Storm was never going to arrive.
And that they were taken for mugs.
Sorry, you’re waiting for some conspiracy nutters to accept that they were wrong?

oldbaldy

LE
My son in law has an American cousin whose wife is a rampant Trump supporter, it's been great fun watching my brother, SIL & two granddaughters wind her & her redneck friends up over the last few hours. She's convinced Trump will eventually win as God is on their side.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
My son in law has an American cousin whose wife is a rampant Trump supporter, it's been great fun watching my brother, SIL & two granddaughters wind her & her redneck friends up over the last few hours. She's convinced Trump will eventually win as God is on their side.
Sadly Trump no longer has the big battalions on his side, so as any fule kno he's screwed.

oldbaldy

LE
Sadly Trump no longer has the big battalions on his side, so as any fule kno he's screwed.
It was bizarre, they were comparing Biden to Hitler because of the flags.

Sorry, you’re waiting for some conspiracy nutters to accept that they were wrong?
No, more like what they will do.
What will they fixate on next?
They obviously still believe in the Satan worshipping cannibal paedophile lizard people, so they have guns, and their Messiah has failed, so they will be looking for a new Dear Leader.
I foresees lots of weirdo splinter groups feuding amongst themselves.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh you simple drama queens

So every American who dies is the presidents fault? does that make every UK citizen who died the Queens fault? its her government so her fault using You drama queens logic

Dry your eyes Princess....summon up enough spinal fortitude to whisper it

< I was wrong..........>

So the on the bus of the bus has finished for four years. I honestly do not thing that the POTUS will not make it to the end mind you listening to him talk just makes me cringe he appears to have issue putting a full sentence together. I liked the tears they were a good touch. Problem is in four years time it all starts again. Why rack up trillions of dollars in debt to give people a few bob as a stimulus it’s not helping chap I know in the states bought a new TV with the last one. The richest most powerful nation on Earth does not have universal health care 400000 dead from CV19 etc etc. American politics is so messed up it’s unreal.

They obviously still believe in the Satan worshipping cannibal paedophile lizard people, so they have guns, and their Messiah has failed, so they will be looking for a new Dear Leader.
There are reports of white supremacists aiming to recruit disillusioned QAnon believers. Some believers have criticised Trump, and others have decided that Biden was Q all along.

If only she was disabled and transgender, they could have got a full straight flush

Wait till they get the first mixed race disabled transgender bisexual Muslim sworn in, they'll be wanking like a belt fed wombat

It was bizarre, they were comparing Biden to Hitler because of the flags.

Quite bizarre indeed, if you were going to go for a cultural reference it would be imaging Biden saying "It rubs the lotion on it's skin" to the latest person he got real close to and gave them a good sniff

Dwarf

LE
I read elsewhere a quote from the Wall Street Journal that Donald is thinking of starting a new party, The Patriot Party.
There's the focus.
It would also split the Republican vote virtually guaranteeing a Democrat victory, not that it would bother him as long as he can continue in his own dimension.

Latest Threads