Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Thank f,k that 4 year nightmare is over.... actually, it's by the clock.... another 10 minutes to go.

So now the conspiracy theory that the Dems stole the last 11 minutes of the Trump Presidency is born.

The press and media will lap it up. I have no doubt they will cream themselves. Buyer beware is all I can say. One seriously large crock of shit is heading the US way. These people are loons of the first order.
Biden strongly reminds me of Hindenburg and lets hope, many of us have gotten Harris wrong. At least, the right wing fringe kept their powder dry and didn't give the media, what they're desperately hoped for.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It’s fun to stay
D54FDC1B-6C4E-4778-9A0A-956AAD8E9076.jpeg

I actually quite like Trump. I agree he's a bit lot of a throbber but he has thoroughly pissed off the establishment and the media. He's not started a war with anyone. He's achieve the unachievable with Israel peace deals and he's given China and North Korea a good poke. He's also sucked up to many, many dictators, crooks and autocrats.

He tell it the way he sees it. He's a straight talker compulsive liar and from a US perspective, he has put the interests of America himself first last and always, including and screw the working man.

What's not to like abhor if you are a septic decent human being?
Nice attempt at rewriting history there @Simmerit .

I am a glutton for punishment and watching the Biden Inauguration, its exactly why Trump came to power in the first place. Full of poetry, waffle about becoming better, absent an honest recognition that Humans aren't supposed, to all get along and all designed to inspire the gullible media, into giving unswervingly tearful positive headlines.

Trump said what he thought and you accept with him, that powerful people are slime and a slime in our camp seemed an unacceptable affront and I expect the straight talker will be missed in 18 months.
There's always little things in life that make your day...a wee reminder from polling day...

Most of the cases were dismissed because the court found that the plaintiffs did not have standing, rather than they examined the evidence such as it may or may not have been and found no evidence. Doesn't mean there is or there isn't, just that its not actually been examined because of the issues with standing prevalent in most of the legal proceedings. Which ironically causes concerns for the ACLU and other groups about the precedents created as regards standing that may jeopardize unrelated cases of voter suppression disadvantaging minorities.

The law of unintended consequences and all that...

Nice attempt at rewriting history there @Simmerit .
we are all entitled to our views and I like him. I think he’s ace. Comparing him to Blair, Brown, Call me Dave, Nick Clegg, Theresa May, Obama and Clinton, he gets my vote every time. He’s super.

yes he says the odd daft thing from time to time but look at the track record of those above? It’s not great is it?

bring back the Donald.

I feel a new thread coming on

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
we are all entitled to our views and I like him. I think he’s ace. Comparing him to Blair, Brown, Call me Dave, Nick Clegg, Theresa May, Obama and Clinton, he gets my vote every time. He’s super.

yes he says the odd daft thing from time to time but look at the track record of those above? It’s not great is it?

bring back the Donald.

I should start it in the hole if I was you, it'll save time.

bring back the Donald.

I think you've been breathing in too many glue fumes.

bring back the Donald.

I don't like Trump, but I don't think that he was all bad either; that said, if Joe Biden is the answer then the wrong questions are being asked.

I don't like Trump, but I don't think that he was all bad either; that said, if Joe Biden is the answer then the wrong questions are being asked.

I’ve just had the misfortune to listen to one of the mrs conference calls with various bods from the U.K. and US on it and the Board member on the call closed it saying ‘and to our US colleagues congratulations on the inauguration and thank goodness the last 4 years have come to and end and let’s hope we can all put it behind us’.

one one of her calls yesterday someone piped up ‘we need to now focus on the sustainability agenda as Greta will be back when this pandemic eases. We are well on top of diversity and inclusivity’.

these people control 30% of the global adverting and media sector.

we are doomed

Latest Threads