Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Get with the program trigger already stated - on the button :)

Dunno what channel Mad-Mick is watching though^^

Far cough canuck. I am watching Al Jazeera and they have to keep apologising for the time lag.

Valid point about Mick though.

Nope I demand tats, you should have at least half a dozen with a sleeve. You are going to have to invest some money into that.

Please tell me you got the Kaiser or the Lost Lager??

I rock a Shih Tzu as an accessory, so a cockapoo makes no difference. The sheepdog just rides along in the truck and makes the ladies smile. For some reason he helps to offset my ugly!
Yeah, got the lost lager - they did a deal the other day where you could order it and only pay shipping (about $2.50) for four cans. Free (ish) beer? Don't mind if I do!

Me and the wife both ordered some, but I expanded my order a bit:

Screenshot_20210120-172949_Email.jpg

Last edited:
Far cough canuck. I am watching Al Jazeera and they have to keep apologising for the time lag.

Valid point about Mick though.
I was watching that "There's another one" dodgy channel called the BBC 1.

I actually quite like Trump. I agree he's a bit of a throbber but he has thoroughly pissed off the establishment and the media. He's not started a war with anyone. He's achieve the unachievable with Israel peace deals and he's given China and North Korea a good poke.

He tell it the way he sees it. He's a straight talker and from a US perspective, he has put the interests of America first, including the working man.

What's not to like if you are a septic?
But, but, but he wasn’t a professional politician and wasn’t a Beltway habitué.
Forget all that national and international stuff - small fry - he didn’t know how to play the game the way we know it must be played.

I think that Trump is screwing his own reputation by not attending Biden's inauguration. Not exactly presidential is it? I am sure the ceremony is meant to include the outgoing and incoming presidents to represent the continuity of the constitution.

In a democracy the political leader works for the people.
Trump cements his reputation to the last by being a graceless, charmless, mean spirited, malevolent infantile wretch.
He was like that before he was elected, persisted throughout his Presidency, and maintains the standard up until the day he was thrown out on his Arrrse.

Isn't the layer cake the stout that is a dessert in a can?
The Mistletoe sounds pretty decent, would be a great beer for the Superbowl.
Yeah - They'll all be new to me, but the Layer Cake is Marshmallow & Chocolate Stout. I'll let you know how they are!

But, but, but he wasn’t a professional politician and wasn’t a Beltway habitué.
Forget all that national and international stuff - small fry - he didn’t know how to play the game the way we know it must be played.

I look at what's going on at the minute with the media (both sides of the pond), the behaviour of the Democrats and all the various minorities, shouty momentum types and general loons that the left wing parties support and I am of the view what is happening will galvanise support fro Trump rather than achieve the effect the media are hoping for.

This is pretty basic stuff - human psychology. the silent majority push back on the b0ll0cks. Look at BREXIT.

In the words of Yamamoto - 'I fear all we (the media and behaviour of the Democrats) have done is to awaken a sleeping giant (the silent majority) and fill him with a terrible resolve'.

Should be a fun year or three watching the US

I actually quite like Trump. I agree he's a bit of a throbber but he has thoroughly pissed off the establishment and the media. He's not started a war with anyone. He's achieve the unachievable with Israel peace deals and he's given China and North Korea a good poke.

He tell it the way he sees it. He's a straight talker and from a US perspective, he has put the interests of America first, including the working man.

What's not to like if you are a septic?
I am a glutton for punishment and watching the Biden Inauguration, its exactly why Trump came to power in the first place. Full of poetry, waffle about becoming better, absent an honest recognition that Humans aren't supposed, to all get along and all designed to inspire the gullible media, into giving unswervingly tearful positive headlines.

Trump said what he thought and you accept with him, that powerful people are slime and a slime in our camp seemed an unacceptable affront and I expect the straight talker will be missed in 18 months.

I am a glutton for punishment and watching the Biden Inauguration, its exactly why Trump came to power in the first place. Full of poetry, waffle about becoming better, absent an honest recognition that Humans aren't supposed, to all get along and all designed to inspire the gullible media, into giving unswervingly tearful positive headlines.

Trump said what he thought and you accept with him, that powerful people are slime and a slime in our camp seemed an unacceptable affront and I expect the straight talker will be missed in 18 months.
The press and media will lap it up. I have no doubt they will cream themselves. Buyer beware is all I can say. One seriously large crock of shit is heading the US way. These people are loons of the first order.

Yeah - They'll all be new to me, but the Layer Cake is Marshmallow & Chocolate Stout. I'll let you know how they are!
Remember Kentucky Blue grass in your yard when you fix it up. None of that pinko garden crap, and you have to mow once a week. BTW if you buy a Chevy you are fecking dead to me... You must know the hidden rules.

Latest Threads