Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

ABNredleg

War Hero
Most of the cases were dismissed because the court found that the plaintiffs did not have standing, rather than they examined the evidence such as it may or may not have been and found no evidence. Doesn't mean there is or there isn't, just that its not actually been examined because of the issues with standing prevalent in most of the legal proceedings. Which ironically causes concerns for the ACLU and other groups about the precedents created as regards standing that may jeopardize unrelated cases of voter suppression disadvantaging minorities.
That is not correct. Every allegation of fraud brought before the courts were rebutted by the defendants and the judges evaluated their probative value. In some cases judge might have ultimately dismissed the case based on standing or laches, but the claims of fraud were examined by the courts. All the court documents are online if you wish to look into it.

Tv presenters commenting that things are running a bit early at the inauguration ceremony. Makes a change, the septics have form for turning up late at major happenings. ;)

I thought with the switch over Dems / GOP we've switched roles, right? I'm growing a beard and buying a (air)rifle as we speak?
Well do I get to be the rich guy in the financial industry and you get to be the cs peasant??
Air rifle....I expect you to get something like this...

Savage Arms - 110 HIGH COUNTRY

Then dropping another grand on optics and investing another 3K at Cabela's this weekend. Whilst I go out and buy a suit and dress shoes...

Whilst I go out and buy a suit and dress shoes...

A Wyoming tuxedo?

1611161806696.png

Well do I get to be the rich guy in the financial industry and you get to be the cs peasant??
Bugger. I'll send the sackfuls of cash by Mule.

Luckily for you, it's WFH for the foreseeable future, so just a shirt for when on video.

Do I have to get a "Make America Great Again, Again" tattoo?

tgo

War Hero
The outgoing President goes to the inauguration of the new one to show continuity, a united front and to help put all the negative things they said about the incoming guy during the campaign in the past.

Not going makes just makes him look like he is sulking and doesn't achieve the 'put the campaign in the past' bit.
Thing is, most of the last presidents were two termers (Jimmy Carter was the last one term I think) so it made no difference to them, they were not able to continue in any event so no big deal to them.

Anyone spotted Melania recreating the OJ Simpson White Bronco sprint for freedom yet?

NOW the secret service consider Trump an ex-President. Going to have to start using normal maths to score your golf card from now on.

Bugger. I'll send the sackfuls of cash by Mule.

Luckily for you, it's WFH for the foreseeable future, so just a shirt for when on video.

Do I have to get a "Make America Great Again, Again" tattoo?
No, you need a truck and a sheep dog though. Prepare to wear Wranglers, hoodies especially various sorts of camoflage.

Are you inked already??

But you will have a golden health insurance plan, the best Miller High Life in the fridge, and a few packages coming in today!!

Lift with your knees.
580A5CD5-04BD-4CBE-B66D-E91141343EB7.png

No, you need a truck and a sheep dog though. Prepare to wear Wranglers, hoodies especially various sorts of camoflage.
Well, I'll have to paint the cockapoo black / white - that's close enough, and luckily I have plenty of hoodies from my time in London (blending in with the locals).
Are you inked already??
I once spilled my inkpot when I was furiously writing a letter to the paper with my quill. Does that count?
But you will have a golden health insurance plan, the best Miller High Life in the fridge, and a few packages coming in today!!
In return, I have a Brewdog care package coming through for you!

Any chance of binning this thread now? Trump can fade away until 3 years time when he's acting as chief puppeteer for Junior and his Presidential bid.

Ritch

LE
Thank the Sky Fairies that Trump has gone.

Hopefully Dippy and MrDude will follow their God and disappear, taking with them their bile, conspiracy theories, wibble and hate.

Well, I'll have to paint the cockapoo black / white - that's close enough, and luckily I have plenty of hoodies from my time in London (blending in with the locals).

I once spilled my inkpot when I was furiously writing a letter to the paper with my quill. Does that count?

In return, I have a Brewdog care package coming through for you!
Nope I demand tats, you should have at least half a dozen with a sleeve. You are going to have to invest some money into that.

Please tell me you got the Kaiser or the Lost Lager??

I rock a Shih Tzu as an accessory, so a cockapoo makes no difference. The sheepdog just rides along in the truck and makes the ladies smile. For some reason he helps to offset my ugly!

Latest Threads