Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

ISTR that the Obamas were pretty graceless when the Trumps turned up.

Bollocks. Even ******** Donald was gushing over how graceful they were.

Code:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-38714120

Yokel

LE
Perhaps Donald cannot attend because he needs a new hairpiece?

Shocking FOD awareness.

Nothing on live news yet.

Maybe the domestic terrorists are less inclined to mix it up with 25,000 heavily armed and well prepared troops than they were with a bunch of underprepared and overweight Capital cops working out their sinecure.
Really? How very weak of them. They'll never get their country back if they aren't "strong".

Can the Trumpettes confirm whether or not Trumpy Bear has declared martial law yet?

Nothing on live news yet.

Maybe the domestic terrorists are less inclined to mix it up with 25,000 heavily armed and well prepared troops than they were with a bunch of underprepared and overweight Capital cops working out their sinecure.
Perhaps a bit of a disappointment not to see them getting dealt with by a taste of their own medicine.

Three former Presidents and one current VP.

No current prez - he is en route to FLA crying his eyeballs out like a petulant little kid. What a fucken joke of a human. Still no news on the plane crash.

On the upside there is some decent totty there.

Trump talking about setting up the Patriots Party. Democrats piss themselves laughing whilst Reps start crying/

Perhaps a bit of a disappointment not to see them getting dealt with by a taste of their own medicine.

No, I'd be very happy to see today pass off without incident.

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
The other problem in getting everyone over to electric cars is the cost. Billy Bob and Joe Bob traditionally buy bangers for a few hundred quid/bucks. To pick up an electric roller skat for that money would likely mean the batteries were shagged, and needing replacement which they could not afford. It is going to be a long, long time before the world stops running on oil.

Another thought:

Just like there is a market for nicked catalytic convertors I foresee a market for nicked batteries.
Under Trump, the USA was a self-sufficient producer of oil, exporting worldwide, Biden will sign an executive order canceling the pipeline and promoting Green meaning electrification, Oil prices will rise to Obama times.
Might be a good time to invest in Tesla.

Yeah, it's definitely that that's done it.

If I'm honest, I think there is that much bad blood that skipping the inauguration was one of the smarter moves he's made. HE didn't want to be there, I think most Dems didn't really want him their either.

Biden said that it's the only thing he and Trump agreed on. :)

A mate posted a clip on faceache, unable to add it, about Biden mucking up his speeches. He is an embarrassment, It went along the lines of

Lots of Ermmm, Ahhhhhh, Ermmmm, Ooooo, Ahhhhhhh, then the best bit

turn your record player on at night :omfg:
Have you ever read a word-for-word transcript of one of Trump's? Word salad.

Under Trump, the USA was a self-sufficient producer of oil, exporting worldwide, Biden will sign an executive order canceling the pipeline and promoting Green meaning electrification, Oil prices will rise to Obama times.
Might be a good time to invest in Tesla.
Good time to invest in Exxon.

There was only one permit issued to a protest group. Five people allowed to protest a few blocks away.

Oddly enough they are some sort of lefty group (I forgot which).

I actually quite like Trump. I agree he's a bit of a throbber but he has thoroughly pissed off the establishment and the media. He's not started a war with anyone. He's achieve the unachievable with Israel peace deals and he's given China and North Korea a good poke.

He tell it the way he sees it. He's a straight talker and from a US perspective, he has put the interests of America first, including the working man.

What's not to like if you are a septic?

Snowden was recently granted Russian Citizenship and Ecuador has granted citizenship to Assange. So I am sure their feelings aren't hurt by not being pardoned.
Assange no longer has Ecuadorian citizenship, suspended in April 2019.

Papa_Lazarou

War Hero
Reference the vote watching, I suggest we rely on the judgement of the US Courts: witnesses under oath, each side given full opportunity to explain their position.

Sixty court cases, every single one lost, no credible evidence presented.

But hey, this was Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell - holding press conferences at Four Seasons Landscaping, and claiming that the US Army was seizing Dominion servers in Germany...

Most of the cases were dismissed because the court found that the plaintiffs did not have standing, rather than they examined the evidence such as it may or may not have been and found no evidence. Doesn't mean there is or there isn't, just that its not actually been examined because of the issues with standing prevalent in most of the legal proceedings. Which ironically causes concerns for the ACLU and other groups about the precedents created as regards standing that may jeopardize unrelated cases of voter suppression disadvantaging minorities.

I actually quite like Trump. I agree he's a bit of a throbber but he has thoroughly pissed off the establishment and the media. He's not started a war with anyone. He's achieve the unachievable with Israel peace deals and he's given China and North Korea a good poke.

He tell it the way he sees it. He's a straight talker and from a US perspective, he has put the interests of America first, including the working man.

What's not to like if you are a septic?

But...but...RACISM!;)

Latest Threads