Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I give him less than a year - then Kamala will be running the show...and you will really be in trouble as she's about as much use as an igloo in the desert.
If that is as accurate as the rest of your predictions, he's now immortal.

Last edited:
Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

4 years of democrat whining and obstruction won't go without repercussions. If you think anything else, you are severely deluded. If you think half the USA is just going to forget about the last 4 years and let bygones be bygones - you are living in a fantasy land.

Now the democrats are paranoid, and rightly so - 25,000+ Troops in DC & even those are being vetted..... which tells a story in itself.

2021 - USA is now the largest Banana republic in the world. I'm really looking to the next 4 years of seeing your guy messing up, but I doubt he will last that long as he clearly has dementia. I give him less than a year - then Kamala will be running the show...and you will really be in trouble as she's about as much use as an igloo in the desert.
This thread is about Dumbo Donny and his colossal fcuk ups in that regard Mr Cry Baby name ONE person on this thread that supports Biden.
1611141062610.png

You are not wrong about him being a Bogeyman for the DNC. A old white man of the NY elite who switched from being a real estate shark to politics made a wonderful baddy.

I don't like him as person, mainly because of the way he acted over the Scottish golf course deal or how he does business. I don't like his politics either.

He is a product of American. American educated, raised in the NY elite society, made a living working in America, made even more famous by American TV and social media. In his younger days he was the NY elite golden boy.
He is not unique. The US elite are full of people like him and I think that's what scares the DNC.

He beat bankruptcy in the 1990's, gamed the GOP, beat Clinton, became POTUS, and fought every bit as dirty as the political class but with far less fines.
Some will love him for it, some will hate him for it.

At the end of 4 years I have no idea if he was a good or bad president (I have my own biases I need to be cognitive of), so I will leave it history to judge him in 10 or 20 years.
But I think we can all agree that the last 4 years has shone a spot light on the nest of vipers that is US politics. American made, American educated, American policies for American political parties, American hypocrisy, American corruption, all voted for by the American people and reported in American media outlets to be greedily consumed by the American public.

I think Trump failed to "drain the swamp" because it was an impossible task as politics is by its nature a dirty game to play. If anything Trump added more dirt to the "swamp" then f#cked off safe in the knowledge he does not need to live in the swamp.
That is pretty much spot on the mark and you could add as a negative that by giving people hope, it was his greatest sin, because now many will feel bereft of hope....... I think we only differ on one point of order and that is the mood music mattered more to me, than his deeds. Because Trump made the swamp cry and feel pain, it was delightful for those outside the swamp to see it and hear it.

The swamp overextended itself by buying into globalisation, offshoring and china that has created a not unreasonable narrative that they're betrayed the country and that myth is believed by both left and right, won't go away and why I expect it will all happen again.

I'd question your definition of "immoral", obviously he has a different personality from the, shall we say conventional politician, but whether he was as immoral as some I have known is open to debate
Immoral in the biblical sense of the word, as Trump worships money and himself... But, to be fair, his morality is to be open about it and he is less of a sinner, than say the pharisees running things who hide that behind a veil.

That is pretty much spot on the mark and you could add as a negative that by giving people hope, it was his greatest sin, because now many will feel bereft of hope....... I think we only differ on one point of order and that is the mood music mattered more to me, than his deeds. Because Trump made the swamp cry and feel pain, it was delightful for those outside the swamp to see it and hear it.

The swamp overextended itself by buying into globalisation, offshoring and china that has created a not unreasonable narrative that they're betrayed the country and that myth is believed by both left and right, won't go away and why I expect it will all happen again.

Have a like for that last. My view is that Trump, for all his other faults would have still been President had he not made three huge errors, all down to his background and personality:

- Failure to listen to Henry Kissinger's advice to transform from Real-Estate Shark to Statesman
- Engaging in Twitter wars at gutter level; appealed to his base but p*ssed off big chunks of Middle America
- Being perceived not to care about COVID, which was an existential issue for America's poor, partly a function of Bullet One

What I don't think the US Political Establishment has yet grasped is that a vote against Trump does not translate into a liking for ultra-woke politics, globalisation, offshoring and China. I think Biden may realise it, but he is between a rock and hard place.

Last edited:
Have a like for that last. My view is that Trump, for all his other faults would have still been President had he not made three huge errors, all down to his background and personality:

- Failure to listen to Henry Kissinger's advice to transform from Real-Estate Shark to Statesman
- Engaging in Twitter wars at gutter level; appealed to his base but p*ssed off big chunks of Middle America
- Being perceived not to care about COVID, which was an existential issue for America's poor, partly a function of Bullet One

What I don't think the US Political Establishment has yet grasped is that a vote against Trump does not translate into a liking for ultra-woke politics, globalisation, offshoring and China. I think Biden may realise it, but he is between a rock and hard place.

in reply to your 3 points

1. Trump is Trump and would never be able to change, the very fact he did not speak like a politician got him elected

2. Twitter was a 2 edged weapon, it was the only way he could directly communicate to the people without the media misleading/misrepresenting his words and he was able o over the heads of the resistance in the government, it was incredibly successful however the lack of available characters minimised the amount of context he could provide and allowed the 96% of the far left Trump hating American media endless opportunities to attack him and to twist everything their own way on their failing platforms like CNN who would have collapsed into oblivion without trump or his tweets

3. Fauci was a real thorn in the side of Trump during Covid - as the supposed lead medical expert he flip flopped, outright lied and abandoned his principals to become a media talk show darling who could do no wrong even when he was blatantly wrong. If it was up to Fauci the vaccine would be still be years away and Trump forced its development through despite him. Also the media deliberately chose not to hold the lead dems like Pelosi who told everyone to go to chinatown and Gov Cuomo whose personal exec orders directly led to thousands of care home deaths from being investigated and criticised.

Like everything Trump related, the context of the who and what were occurring all around him often gets completely ignored.

I highly suspect Bidens press honeymoon will soon end as the media finally realise that 24/7 trump hating and baiting wont keep them in a job any longer. The widely disparate and frankly lunatics within the Democrat party are going to provide acres of material for the media to get their teeth into and eventually the media will be forced by evermore crazy stuff to actually start reporting it.

You're conflating very different things there.

Trump's challenge to the 2019 US Presidential Election is that it was fraudulent, in that the voters were cheated by a system that didn't represent them.

The Scottish Independence Referendum challenge is about a 'question 4 moment', in that the situation extant at the time of the first referendum (UK in EU, which the majority of Scots apparently support) is no longer the case, so the question should be asked again.

The Remain position was that the 'facts' as presented in 2016, and their impacts, are now much better understood, ie, the electorate is better informed. If a better informed electorate still chose Leave, so be it.

Only one of the 3 suggests that the result at the time it was delivered was illegal.
Don't think I am conflating different things here - all the 'facts' on both sides of the Brexit and IndyRef arguments are equally subjective as Trump's claims of a stolen election.

The truth or otherwise of your examples depends entirely on your viewpoint. I suspect around half of the population would agree with your statement about the Remain position; the other half would agree if I replaced 'Remain' with 'Brexit'. These statements prove nothing to someone of a different view.

For example, I love the way the BBC is leaping on any negative report to show that Brexit was wrong, while conveniently ignoring or downplaying anything that says there isn't that much of a problem. If we re-ran the Brexit referendum now, I think the way the EU treated the UK will cause a lot of the original Remainers (me included) to vote to leave. They've shown their true colours at last and the great post-war European project is now officially a re-run of the 19th Century Franco-Prussian struggle for European domination. Fick das... etc

Liam Fox was right when he said that if there had been a second Brexit referendum and the Remainers had won, the Brexiteers would immediately have called for a third: 'best of three'. Having polarised camps squaring off at each other from their own echo chambers isn't the way to proceed. It's not enough that one side 'wins', the other side has to be humiliated by being seen to 'lose'. What happened in the US is a sign of a deep malaise in Western democracies generally.

That was really the point I was trying to make. I have much more at stake in a broken UK political process, where neither side wants to acknowledge their own failings and shortcomings and will not compromise with 'the enemy' (Auld or otherwise) at any cost.

Right, I've got the hamburgers ready to grill and the beer's in the fridge. What time does the Second War of Northern Aggression kick off? :)
I was thinking similar, but not in a good way.
Have visions of thousands of Septic one tooth mutants armed to the teeth engaged in a Last Stand.
Too many dystopian, inbred, vapid, biblically ignorant dipsticks......

Last edited:
Awesome!

blasting out at the Trump leaving rally at Andrews AFB?

....House of the Rising Sun

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
Where many poor boys to destruction has gone
And me, oh God, are one.

Trump totally self unaware to the end.

All politicians give hope, it's like the first thing they all promise when they hit the election trail.

As for making the swamp cry, nah. The swamp is a good analogue for politics but it's not like swamp as a real organisation, with membership lists, monthly meetings or a news letter.

Trump tapped into American exceptionalism and highlighted pre-existing grips on globalisation, outsourcing and big business. Every other POTUS for the last 30 or 40 years has had to try and stem the flow of industry out if the US. What did he do that was so different to Obama or Bush Jr?
American companies, run by Americans decide to outsource or relocate to cheaper countries, not the POTUS.

Oh I acknowledge that Biden won the election by the process, but I also acknowledge that Trump has some good points around the election that have not been answered by both sides. I've said it before, if there was any question over the legitimacy of the count, the person who should be first demanding a recount or investigation should be the winner, to ensure there can be no question about him/her being the winner.

But they have all been answered. The allegations were made in court, before a judge, and every single court case failed, for lack of evidence. All of the elections have been certified, in many cases by Republican election officials.

Why can't you accept that a politician who constantly lies, is just... lying?

Do I like the fact that Trump lost? No I don't like it because I believe that the system has been manipulated to get rid of him. I'm not worried about Trump, I am concerned that the democratic process has been highjacked for a power grab.

Why can't you accept that the system worked? There was no significant fraud, your preferred candidate just lost. That doesn't require manipulation or "highjacking" (I'd suggest that gerrymandering and voter suppression have been more of a Republican activity for the past few years).

The real "power grab" was when a mob (encouraged by the President and his closest advisors) stormed the Capitol and attempted to stop the election being certified.

I was thinking similar, but not in a good way.
Have visions of thousands of Septic one tooth mutants armed to the teeth engaged in a Last Stand.
Too many dystopian, inbred, vapid, biblically ignorant dipsticks......

Coincidentally, I've been humming that since the weekend.

My logic: Biden won a 'flawed' election, that half the country doubts.

Nearly half the US population believes that Jesus is likely to reappear on Earth in their lifetime. What they believe is personal. What matters is the fact that the election was run reasonably fairly.

Your logic: Complaining about election results is the flawed thinking.

Your methodology doesn't even recognise any problem exists and demands human beings, to put aside, what they're think/believe otherwise you by default become anti-democratic and fascist.

Incorrect. Complaining about election results is perfectly valid, if you have actual evidence. Except... there was no evidence, just increasingly wild allegations. When examined in a courtroom, and not in a Fox News studio, the allegations were found to be false.

Deliberately lying about an election result, purely because you don't like the outcome, is the anti-democratic action.

Make no mistake, Trump and his advisers know that they lost. As for a motive for their lies, the ability to raise large amounts of cash for, errr, "legal expenses to challenge the result", might just possibly be a factor in all of this - particularly if the big pot of $millions from gullible Republicans exceeds the legal costs. I mean, Trump has paid off sex workers from his campaign funds before, it's almost as if he assumes that the money is all his, to do with as he wishes...

....House of the Rising Sun

There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
Where many poor boys to destruction has gone
And me, oh God, are one.

Trump totally self unaware to the end.
You couldn’t even get the lyrics of one of the most well known songs in history right.

You fücking idiot.

Chumps propaganda spokesbitch is out of a job at noon.
1611147780339.png

What the dumb blonde actually looks like.
1611147996042.png

1st one would get it the 2nd one would get a kick in the snatch.