Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
More likely none of us will watch it. Is the main focus the condemnation of China?

Nope, although Part 1 is just ALL about how the Chinese Communist Party covered up the existence of the virus for the best part of three months.....touches on the fact that Wuhan is now out of Lockdown whereas the parts of the world most stricken are all in the West.

But then you knew that already right ? Because Fox News told you ?

The second half is the bit 72 Million Americans really, (REALLY) ought to watch.

Sadly, Putin's boys have done such a bang-up job ' conditioning the battlespace ' - that is, convincing so many people that the so-called 'MSM' cannot possibly give a true picture - that most Republicans will just shrug, and say

' Well hell - they would say that wouldn't they ? '

Be TRULY courageous @SOCALSapper - give it 90 minutes of your life.

Don't take my word or anyone else's for it - just watch.

Do.
Or do not.
There is no 'try'

Does Wilson get personal blame for the Spanish flu death toll with you?
The only reason it was called the Spanish flu was it was the first Neutral country that would admit it's existence during WW1. Britain, France, Germany and America already had the mild version...... it was the later one that was the real killer, very probably shipped in from the USA on a troopship that was very sick when it left.

Last edited:

endure

GCM
There's no way in hell I'd subject myself to that kind of petulant nonsense.
That's the way things work over here. If you put yourself up for a public job you can expect to be questioned to the Nth degree.

We don't really approve of broadcasting sycophancy.

Or were you talking about Petulant Ben the boy who cried and ran away?

The only reason it was called the Spanish flu was it was the first Neutral country that would admit it's existence during WW1. Britain, France, Germany and America already had the mild version...... it was the later one that was the real killer, very probably shipped in from the USA on a troopship that was sick when it left.
Etaples base section, your CLC (Chinese Labour Corps) bods started it in 1916

Etaples base section, your CLC (Chinese Labour Corps) bods started it in 1916

May be.... that's why the Chinese should support the WHO instead of defending themselves.

Simple question for you, seeing as you keep avoiding the subject: Who won the election?

You've got three choices:
  1. Admit that Biden won
  2. Secretly admit to yourself that Biden won, but refuse to admit it publicly... Look! A Squirrel! Lessons of History! Media!
  3. Deny that Biden won, insist that Trump was cheated out of several million votes
It's amusing to guess at the reasoning for each:
  1. Honest voter
  2. Hypocrite - second place is for losers, and I ain't no loser. Hell will freeze over before I give any satisfaction to those Bolshevik Neo-Marxists by admitting that they won an election fair and square. Probably cheats at golf, shouts at the referee, gets into fights with fans of the opposing team.
  3. Spectacularly gullible, the kind of person who believes that sending money to a televangelist will get them that there job they always wanted... OR unbelievably entitled snowflakes who can't see any reason whey they don't really deserve to be running things... OR the kind of person who's feeling really insecure that all those women, and gays, and commies, and uppity folks with different skin colours, are getting far too big for their boots, why can't things just stay the way they always did, when straight white blokes ran things and could make off-colour jokes about people who were different, or dress up in a white costume without feeling guilty...
You don't have to like the fact that Trump lost, you just have to accept it. I voted against Brexit, but I accepted it; I also live in a Labour constituency (old mining area), and have long accepted that the candidates I vote for haven't won in my lifetime. But I still vote at every election.
Oh I acknowledge that Biden won the election by the process, but I also acknowledge that Trump has some good points around the election that have not been answered by both sides. I've said it before, if there was any question over the legitimacy of the count, the person who should be first demanding a recount or investigation should be the winner, to ensure there can be no question about him/her being the winner.

Do I like the fact that Trump lost? No I don't like it because I believe that the system has been manipulated to get rid of him. I'm not worried about Trump, I am concerned that the democratic process has been highjacked for a power grab.

I don’t believe I called you any names.

As I said. ‘Could’ is not the same as ‘should’.

I’m sorry but I think you’re flogging a dead horse on the Georgia phone call.
Sorry, that appears to be the next step in the way these things go, start off with an argument, and if someone opposes that argument try to push back once then start calling names

That's the way things work over here. If you put yourself up for a public job you can expect to be questioned to the Nth degree.

We don't really approve of broadcasting sycophancy.

Or were you talking about Petulant Ben the boy who cried and ran away?

You’re well aware of my answer.

Latest Threads