Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Then I would suggest that the Democrats prepare themselves for the same treatment in the future. It will be returned in full.
So if the Republic candidate wins the most Electoral College votes in the 2024 presidential election it will be absolutely fine if the Democrats refuse to accept the result and call on a crowd to march on Congress and fight it?

Then I would suggest that the Democrats prepare themselves for the same treatment in the future. It will be returned in full.

Making threats again Steamy. As a government employee you need to actually think through what you're saying man.

So if the Republic candidate wins the most Electoral College votes in the 2024 presidential election it will be absolutely fine if the Democrats refuse to accept the result and call on a crowd to march on Congress and fight it?
They absolutely will go down kicking and screaming.

It would be ironic if that party creates some legislation that can be used against their voters in the future.

That when the pendulum swings, the same treatment will be returned in kind. I would say that is more of a prediction then any sort of threat. What happens in 22 if Biden is impeached?

Purely out of interest what exactly would Joe get impeached for?

I'm all ears.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Purely out of interest what exactly would Joe get impeached for?

I'm all ears.
For winning the election? Or maybe for the multitude of "crimes" that they continually tried to impeach Obama for during the whole eight years of his tenure - wearing a tan suit, asking for Dijon mustard etc.

I vaguely mind some gobshite wanting Obama impeached for "conduct unbecoming of a president". Then Dipshit Donny showed up and demonstrated just how such "conduct" is really carried out. Does anyone mind him recently barking at a reporter: "I am the president of the United States and you are a lightweight. Don't ever speak to the president of the United States like that". Quite a while ago he also told a reporter: "You don't have the brains you were born with". I was born when Truman was president. I genuinely cannot mind any president of the US ever being as crude, uncouth, primitive and self-important as Dipshit Donny.

MsG

Emails? Probably email.

Or having a Birth Certificate, or something.
Impeachment is a political process, and the charges are determined by the House. So perhaps depending on what EO’s are signed, could be a basis. But as we have also recently seen it can be a half baked abortion of a process made up on the fly.

This one, I think, is just a radicalised moron.

[Witness 1] stated that WILLIAMS intended to send the computer device to a friend in Russia, who then planned to sell the device to SVR, Russia’s foreign intelligence service," the agent noted. "According to [Witness 1], the transfer of the computer device to Russia fell through for unknown reasons and WILLIAMS still has the computer device or destroyed it."

How many people in that building were actual foreign operatives though? There are witness reports in these DOJ affadavits of people knowing what offices to go to, and being seen methodically rifling through drawers and taking pictures of documents. Pelosi's computer was left unlocked and was photographed.

I'm not even a yank and I'm angered by this.

Impeachment is a political process, and the charges are determined by the House. So perhaps depending on what EO’s are signed, could be a basis. But as we have also recently seen it can be a half baked abortion of a process made up on the fly.
So: Nothing...yet.

Mattb

LE
It can certainly be a half-baked abortion in process, but no one has yet been impeached for something trivial.

Latest Threads