Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Mattb

LE
I carry a pistol when I go to Walmart. I have a pocket knife when I go to work...Having a rifle slung over my shoulder is not a big deal, especially if you are at a designated protest area. As long as it remains slung a black rifle is not intimidating anybody.
Well, as long as the person carrying it is white, obviously.

The point is not to intimidate anybody, but to exercise the Bill of Rights.

You'll be able to run for SPoTY on the strength of that one.

The point is not to intimidate anybody, but to exercise the Bill of Rights.
For many of the Gravy Seals seen at 2A demonstrations, the word "Exercise" is not in their vocabulary.

If fact, there seems to be an inverse relationship between the amount of Call of Duty gear someone is wearing, and their daily step count.

For many of the Gravy Seals seen at 2A demonstrations, the word "Exercise" is not in their vocabulary.

If fact, there seems to be an inverse relationship between the amount of Call of Duty gear someone is wearing, and their daily step count.
Given enough time, some will appreciate the minimalist approach to tacticool.

It can’t be helped is some people are afraid of inanimate objects. I mean I bet a few members of this forum are scared of their trainers and having to wear them...
Mate, you lot are trusted with firearms, but Kinder Surprise Eggs are deemed too dangerous for you...

Because you don’t believe in the Bill of Rights...

Well, considering that England had its Bill of Rights a century before the US colonies ...

'The main principles of the Bill of Rights are still in force today - particularly being cited in legal cases – and was used as a model for the US Bill of Rights 1789.'

Last edited:
Well, considering that England had its Bill of Rights a century before the US colonies ...

'The main principles of the Bill of Rights are still in force today - particularly being cited in legal cases – and was used as a model for the US Bill of Rights 1789.'

Then you should be able to understand that citizens can exercise their 2nd and 1st amendment rights simultaneously in the states that allow it.

Then you should be able to understand that citizens can exercise their 2nd and 1st amendment rights simultaneously in the states that allow it.

'Can' and 'should' are two different concepts. And, inconveniently, 'Open carry is not allowed in District of Columbia.'

It can’t be helped is some people are afraid of inanimate objects. I mean I bet a few members of this forum are scared of their trainers and having to wear them...
Since people on this site seem to have a fondness for Heinlein,
"There are no dangerous weapons, only dangerous men".
Or something like that.
(Do you want to know more?)

'Can' and 'should' are two different concepts. And, inconveniently, 'Open carry is not allowed in District of Columbia.'
But the should aspect is subject to your personal feelings...Which are a bit emotional and biased based upon your location and personal background. Should you tell members of another country how to peacefully protest? Or would that seem a bit snobbish and reek of elitist perception that is part of the problem?

But the should aspect is subject to your personal feelings...Which are a bit emotional and biased based upon your location and personal background. Should you tell members of another country how to peacefully protest? Or would that seem a bit civilised snobbish and reek of modern elitist perception that is part of the problem?

FTFY. Keep digging.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems it's just a matter of time before other right-wing neo-Nazi parties in other countries start to apply the same methods as Dipshit Donny used in the US, that is, constantly rail about how mail-in voting is rigged long before the elections actually take place. On the usual basis of: "repeat until true".

The AfD (Alternative für Deutschland) has already begun a similar campaign for the upcoming general election, some federal-state and local community elections. See this:

Edited to add. The title says: "Trump's fairy-tale translated into German".
MsG

Latest Threads