Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

ipso_facto

War Hero
Perhaps it was put up to lock people inside, or perhaps it was put up by someone who didn’t think
Perhaps you’re right that Trump put the fence up and is stupid enough to put it up backwards
However it’s a temporary fence, not a concentration camp.
Perhaps it’s even a deep state antifa trick to make the proud boys bring their toolkit with them and make them try to dismantle the fence

Still pushing disinformation? DC is in total lockdown, no mobile, no nothing. And btw, advice is MAGA supporters are not to attend any rally. Stay home!

If Sleepy Jo needs 25,000 troops to protect a virtual inauguration then maybe he wasn't elected by the people!

Last edited:
25,000 troupes

It'll be simply divine...
947.jpg

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Still pushing disinformation? DC is in total lockdown, no mobile, no nothing. And btw, advice is MAGA supporters are not to attend any rally. Stay home!

If Sleepy Jo needs 25,000 troupes to protect a virtual inauguration then maybe he wasn't elected by the people!
Utter wibble

You do know this is about Trump, don't you, please concentrate on Trump's actions during his failed coup
Typical lefty, not only wants to tell me what to say but wants to set the terms of the debate as well, foxtrot oscar pal.

Saw this posting alleging the fence ha been build to ‘keep people in’. What do you think?

There is also a picture of another fence with the razor wire been fitted on the inside.

Saw this posting alleging the fence ha been build to ‘keep people in’. What do you think?

There is also a picture of another fence with the razor wire been fitted on the inside.

I think you are confusing the Capitol building with your secure accommodation

Are you a Dipso sock?

If Sleepy Jo needs 25,000 troups to protect a virtual inauguration then maybe he wasn't elected by the people!
Take a look at your YouTube subscription list for disinformation
You can’t take a look at Trumps tweets for it because his accounts have been taken down

Biden did get 81 million votes whereas Trump had 74 million

74 million is more than 25000.
Whereas 74 million aren’t all loonies, but following recent events it would make a little bit of sense

Biden’s inauguration will be real, not virtual
Trumps will just be virtual inside his head

ipso_facto

War Hero
Take a look at your YouTube subscription list for disinformation
You can’t take a look at Trumps tweets for it because his accounts have been taken down

Biden did get 81 million votes whereas Trump had 74 million

74 million is more than 25000.
Whereas 74 million aren’t all loonies, but following recent events it would make a little bit of sense

Biden’s inauguration will be real, not virtual
Trumps will just be virtual inside his head

I see you're another disinformation merchant.

Do you know every time you lie you lose brain cells? Yes, there's scientific evidence for that!

Mattb

LE
I see you're another disinformation merchant.

Do you know every time you lie you lose brain cells! Yes, there's scientific evidence for that.
You must have a negative number of the things by now then.

Ironically, of course your post about lying is also obviously a lie.

Last edited:

ABNredleg

War Hero
@ABNredleg For you my little disinformation merchant(?), it seems President Trump is making sure this 'virtual' inauguration goes smoothly without any hiccups. The troop number have increased to about 25,000 and also this:

I'm sure this is to combat any disruption.
Whatever. QAnon hasn’t got one thing right in four years and this will be no different. I’m sure you’ll come up with something new on the 21st.

If you type qanon into Mike Lindells Mypillow website, if gives you a discount.

Mike met Trump yesterday.....

You’ve got to be honest though, the world is world this week. Power cuts, multiple governments falling, FEMAmany things tieing up to do with this stuff.

There is no doubting China’s plan for the USA right? And there is many rumours of influence within the Dems?

So surely it’s plausible that the US Military has had enough & taken matters into their own hands themselves? There is no way they would sell out to China.

Either way it affects us all.

If Sleepy Jo needs 25,000 troops to protect a virtual inauguration then maybe he wasn't elected by the people!
Mobile phones are working in DC.

I know this because I was on a call with someone from our DC office yesterday. They were working from home in DuPont Circle and rang me on their mobile. I know she was on a mobile because she told me it was almost out of charge so if she dropped off she would call me back later because she doesn't have a landline phone in her place.

I'm not saying you are lying, but... um... okay, well, yes, I am saying you are lying.

You are also a lunatic. A lying lunatic.

Do stay around. It’s so much fun having someone like you on the site. I feel I ought to be paying a warder to watch your antics.

ETA she of course referred to her mobile phone as a cell phone because yanks are funny like that.

Last edited:
Last edited:
If you type qanon into Mike Lindells Mypillow website, if gives you a discount.

Mike met Trump yesterday.....

You’ve got to be honest though, the world is world this week. Power cuts, multiple governments falling, FEMAmany things tieing up to do with this stuff.

There is no doubting China’s plan for the USA right? And there is many rumours of influence within the Dems?

So surely it’s plausible that the US Military has had enough & taken matters into their own hands themselves? There is no way they would sell out to China.

Either way it affects us all.

I'm sure, if it doesn't know that already, that Dipshit will be scrambling for the keyboard to get the discount in order to receive further 'enlightenment'.

Mobile phones are working in DC.

I know this because I was on a call with someone from our DC office yesterday. They were working from home in DuPont Circle and rang me on their mobile. I know she was on a mobile because she told me it was almost out of charge so if she dropped off she would call me back later because she doesn't have a landline phone in her place.

I'm not saying you are lying, but... um... okay, well, yes, I am saying you are lying.

You are also a lunatic. A lying lunatic.

Do stay around. It’s so much fun having someone like you on the site. I feel I ought to be paying a warder to watch your antics.

ETA she of course referred to her mobile phone as a cell phone because yanks are funny like that.
You don’t mean that @ipso_facto is spreading disinformation ?

Latest Threads