Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Do you agree it basically pointless point scoring.?

If it goes through, no: it stops the spectre of Trump rising again in 2024. But is it in any way 'unifying'; absolutely not. However, if there is no sanction of Trump-like tactics, that is an encouragement for others, on either side of the US political divide, to employ similar antics in the future.

Last edited:
Amended for context

btw when I told you yesterday to call the next Indian scammer who rings you "from BT" a 'bhenchod' down the phone I was hoping you'd google it. It means sister fcker, please don't say it to the nice Sikh fella in the street.

So a random data study back in 2017, based on Oregon data that delivered an outcome that you and others accepted, that only 54 Ballots were found to be fraudelent, is not a fact but a single data point. To extrapolate that from Oregon/Washington is a reach and at best an educated guess. That it was used to support a false narrative that no fraud existed when applied to Atlanta/Philadelphia 2020, is what I said about lacking objectivity.

REAL FACT:-
Trump got 10 million more votes and most of them turned out at a polling booth, for him..
Biden got 16 million more votes and most of them, turned out in the Absentee Ballot.

Trump came very close to winning and understandably questioned the high turnouts in Atlanta and other places where the absentee vote counted.

In Summary:-
People complained in 2016 about the Trump data harvesting and the Democrats dialed that up to actual votes harvested and now what, the Republicans will look to screw the system to try and compensate and the only universal truth is the ends justify the means, now rule US politics.
Trump made a similar allegation about voter fraud by immigrants in the 2016 election because despite winning the electoral college vote, and of course, the presidency, he couldn't bring himself to accept that he lost the popular vote. What did he do? He, no one else, he, set up a task force to look into the issue and his task force found so little evidence that it was disbamded within a few months without even making a report.

Your claim about a 'random' study in 2017 is also nonsense, that particular one has been ongoing for 20 years and others have been undertaken during the same period.

You keep talking about evidence, evidence that neither you nor Trump can actually produce.....because it doesnt exist. All you, and Trump can do is make and repeat claims of fraud, claims of theft, claims for which there is not an ounce of eviidence. Frankly, if the Dems were so fecking clever as to fiddle the Presidential Election in so many Republican States, and do so while concealing the evidence from the GOP, the Courts, the House, the Senate, and the people, then I would argue that it is a great thing that the new President of these here United fecking States is one clever motherfecker.

Trump made a similar allegation about voter fraud by immigrants in the 2016 election because despite winning the electoral college vote, and of course, the presidency, he couldn't bring himself to accept that he lost the popular vote. What did he do? He, no one else, he, set up a task force to look into the issue and his task force found so little evidence that it was disbamded within a few months without even making a report.

Your claim about a 'random' study in 2017 is also nonsense, that particular one has been ongoing for 20 years and others have been undertaken during the same period.

You keep talking about evidence, evidence that neither you nor Trump can actually produce.....because it doesnt exist. All you, and Trump can do is make and repeat claims of fraud, claims of theft, claims for which there is not an ounce of eviidence. Frankly, if the Dems were so fecking clever as to fiddle the Presidential Election in so many Republican States, and do so while concealing the evidence from the GOP, the Courts, the House, the Senate, and the people, then I would argue that it is a great thing that the new President of these here United fecking States is one clever motherfecker.

I will nit pick one bit. The Commission he set up wasn't disbanded because it found no evidence, it was disbanded because the States suspected of having an electoral fraud problem wouldn't cooperate with it, so they had no way of gathering evidence.

btw when I told you yesterday to call the next Indian scammer who rings you "from BT" a 'bhenchod' down the phone I was hoping you'd google it. It means sister fcker, please don't say it to the nice Sikh fella in the street.

Well, I guess it's better than 'murdering gang rapist', just.

Trump has been the greatest president since Ronald Reagan and achieved more in his time as president and his life than most presidents or most people in the world or history of the world ever have or will.
'Kin Ell!
I stand corrected. I once said an earlier post you made was one of the stupidest posts ever made on Arrse but this ^ idiocy beats it. You really need to read something other than 'other sources.'

@mrdude @Emcon Ecomcon @Steamboat @happyuk
microphone-news-conference-convention-stock-photography-microphone-microphone.jpg

CHINA Policy - FAIL.
TARIFF Policy - FAIL.
RPNK - FAIL.
IRAN Policy - FAIL.
COVID POLICY - FAIL.
2nd TERM - FAIL.
Unite the Country - FAIL.
Increase America's standing in the World - FAIL.

GIVE EVERY STUPID FCUKER A VOICE - PASS.

To be fair, it doesn’t specify whether the sex was consensual and whether anyone else was invited.

In traditional societies, such as the Indian sub-continent, the term 'sister' seems fairly gender-specific.

Mattb

LE
In traditional societies, such as the Indian sub-continent, the term 'sister' seems fairly gender-specific.
Yes, but so is “gang rape victim”, and it tends to be the same gender in both cases.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
The White House is odd in that, much like Number 10, it is both the presidential office and his private residence.

I imagine the contents are inventoried down to the last teaspoon and bog roll with a degree of accuracy and oversight that would make the Swiss nuclear inspectorate look sloppy.

The job of managing the inventory is down to the Chief Usher. Unfortunately the current one was installed by Trumpy Bear in 2017 (fair enough, it is a presidential appointment) so they might be divvying up the spoils between themselves.

"OK Don, you get the painting of Washington and I get the bust of Lincoln. What's next?""

I am looking forward to Donny being pursued for thieving government property sometime in February.
It just keeps giving, apparently Trump’s no longer taking calls from Guliani. I did wonder given his upfront exertions on the Donald’s behalf if he had been paid upfront or was he relying on something else.

Anyone know if there# an upper limit on the number of pardons a president can dish out. I’m surprised he’s not throwing them out like indulgences.

Not yet.
But before long the entire Trump clan will probably be living in a trailer park.
The bigliest, most beautiful trailer park.
Which might actually be the thing he is worried about rather than any damage to the country.

For Trump, the fallout extends beyond his political career. The mob he incited didn’t just fail to pressure Vice President Mike Pence and Senate Republicans to reject state tallies and delay certification, as he had hoped. It also laid waste to some of his ambitions after leaving office. Trump’s prospects for lucrative TV and business deals likely shattered along with the Capitol building’s windows, says an informal adviser.

Yes, and it's not whoever sent the letter.

Not as if there should be a responsible adult trying to corral the children, especially when their cap-guns are potentially lethal.

Major General Luke Reiner is the Adjutant General for Wyoming. As such, he directs the Wyoming Military Department, located in Cheyenne. He is responsible for
formulating, developing and coordinating all policies, plans and programs affecting the more than 3,000 Army and Air National Guard members in Wyoming. He is also
responsible for the Wyoming Veterans’ Affairs Commission and the Oregon Trail State Veterans’ Cemetery.

'Kin Ell!
I stand corrected. I once said an earlier post you made was one of the stupidest posts ever made on Arrse but this ^ idiocy beats it. You really need to read something other than 'other sources.'

@mrdude @Emcon Ecomcon @Steamboat @happyuk
View attachment 539508

CHINA Policy - FAIL.
TARIFF Policy - FAIL.
RPNK - FAIL.
IRAN Policy - FAIL.
COVID POLICY - FAIL.
2nd TERM - FAIL.
Unite the Country - FAIL.
Increase America's standing in the World - FAIL.

GIVE EVERY STUPID FCUKER A VOICE - PASS.

Don't forget build that wall. Just a couple of thousand miles to go.

Trump wall: How much has he actually built? - BBC News

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
You don't see much of Jimmy Savile on Top of the Pops repeats on Freeview either.
Strange how vile criminals become yesterday's men.
Are you putting Trump on a par with someone who was a sexual predator for decades?

I'm not necessarily his greatest fan but by what measure is Trump a 'vile criminal'? Surely that's a judgement/label to be attached once any criminal proceedings have deemed him so?

Anything else is politically motivated.

ches

LE
If it goes through, no. It stops the spectre of Trump rising again in 2024. But is it in any way 'unifying', absolutely not. However, if there is no sanction of Trump-like tactics, it is an encouragement for others, on either side of the US political divide, to employ similar antics in the future.

This.

While the Dems have been chomping at the bit to 'get' Trump for a while, this impeachment has gained support & momentum across the political divide. No one in their right minds can see what occurred as anything other than hugely damaging for the US. The images linked to the speeches of Guilliani & Trump beforehand have done nothing around the world but made the US look utter fcuking amateurs & behaving like a 3rd world nation (the fact that poverty levels in some parts of the states are that of a 3rd world country aside). For the 'cradle of democracy' to have been subject to this sort of thing beggars belief.
Impeachment has to be right, whether he's found 'guilty' is another matter, I think like most he will be. But the US doesn't need his type of divisive politics. No one does.

Latest Threads