Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

bentobox

Old-Salt

Here is an article for you.
It does make very light the "blowback" she is looking at in the state itself.
She is afraid right now, her facebook page has nothing posted explaining her vote. But I can't wait until she does to read the comments!
Thanks, that was an interesting read.

You left getting troops into the Capitol for the first time since the ACW out

Sorry,...............2 extras ok is it, sir?;)

Duetsche Bank have also closed his personal banking down, and they were looking to sell of his debt anyway. He has lost the PGA tour match from his New Jersey club, and been told not to hold his breath for anything up at his club in Jockistan.

His "brand" is dead, he will die as a "Billy no mates", being remembered only as a dirty smudge in the history books.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sorry,...............2 extras ok is it, sir?;)

Duetsche Bank have also closed his personal banking down, and they were looking to sell of his debt anyway. He has lost the PGA tour match from his New jersey club, and been told not to hold his breath for anything up at his club in Jockistan.

His "brand" is dead, he will die as a "Billy no mates", being remembered only as a dirty smudge in the history books.
Oh and

Sorry Grofaz

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Some is rich and some is poor
And thats the way the world is
And I don't believe in lying back
And saying how bad your life is

And especially for Bugsy

Here we are standing in the bar
And I'm giving you grief about the GDR
And that chip on your shoulder gets bigger as you get older.....

You do know ending letters with "the party greeting" "MsG" was the equivalent of "Heil Hitler" in the DDR in later years, don't you?
OK, fella? You seem to have gone off the deep end. I hope you manage to catch up with yourself. Here's looking, hey?

MsG

Yeah but the problem is your neighbours...

View attachment 539082
If only I could sport a handlebar like that...

But as for neighbors we have you lot up North who don't know what you want to be.

Sodak who need us as gateway to the Black Hills so they are nice to us.

Nebraska who need a source to sire future corn farmers in the panhandle.

Colorado, and well hating Greenies is a state pastime.

Utah land of the people who come over here to support the Wyoming economy with increasing numbers of DUI's.

Idaho a proper bunch of government haters who do grow decent potatoes.

But as for neighbors we have you lot up North who don't know what you want to be

Oh we know what we are up here mate, we're the ones with no sales tax and Reps that don't betray their own.

He'll be proud of it and wear it as a badge showing what a bigly victim he is.

Instead of wearing it as the badge of shameful dishonour that it is.

So much winning...
He will tone it down now. He wants a Governorship in a redneck state so he can surround himself with the national guard and the militias in order to avoid extradition to face criminal charges. If the Senate convict him, he is out on his arrse.

Oh and

Sorry Grofaz

Being the banker that the Mrs is she tends to read money things. She told me ages ago that Trump's debt had spiralled so much prior to being elected that he was on pocket money from the banks.

I saw the accounts relating to the properties he is involved with and even I could see how much debt he is in. He owes around $1bn spread over several properties he is in partnerships on, the money variously due over the next few years. He would not give the accounts out, so clever people found his liabilities by going through the accounts of the partnerships he is in.

Deutsch Bank is his biggest known creditor to whom he has liabilities of between $300million and $400million. He was supposedly not generating enough money to make debt payments before his election so the banks put him on an allowance. The thinking being that at least if they don't declare him bankrupt there is the chance he will make enough to pay them back. How is that going to work in the future when he is blackballed on every approved list for functions and events.

It is also mooted around that the reason he has been doing all the sh!t stirring is to upp the donations sent in to his legal defence fund. last time I heard a number was around two weeks ago and his fund had received in excess of $270million. In the small print for contributors there is a section which effectively says, the monies collected will be used by our glorious leader for his fund for the defence of the Presidency..........unless he wants to spend it on something else. That something else would of course be many payments for services and consulting to various loosely Trump affiliated companies.

Hopefully he will crash and burn big time.

If the Senate convict him, he is out on his arrse.

I don't know if that is going to happen or not. The reason I say that is because Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused a request from Minority Leader Charles Schumer to reconvene the Senate early to launch Trump’s trial. That means it can start the proceedings no sooner than Jan. 19 — a day before Biden’s inauguration.

I don't know if that is going to happen or not. The reason I say that is because Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused a request from Minority Leader Charles Schumer to reconvene the Senate early to launch Trump’s trial. That means it can start the proceedings no sooner than Jan. 19 — a day before Biden’s inauguration.
Don't think it is a bad idea to wait. First, it keeps him in check........or not. If 'or not' he's toast. But the GOP need thinking time. Weigh up the options, and not least, the classic SWAT analysis. They have to 'try him' - the outcome will already be determined. If its thumbs up it will be swift, thumbs down they'll talk about irrelevant stuff. Interesting though.

But you do have an income tax...
However yes we had Cheney go rogue. Which has gone down about as well as expected.

Yep we have a low income tax rate. However I hear Nancy is going to get Joe to cut Federal income tax by 50% for Wyoming residents only to reward the State for it's treachery.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
All well and good, but just how was a total gobshite like Dispshit Donny ever able to become president in the first place? There's something very seriously wrong with an allegedly "democratic" system that allows a total cünt like Dipshit Donny to become president and then proceed to comprehensively fück up the country for four years. Is that the "new normal"?

MsG

Yep we have a low income tax rate. However I hear Nancy is going to get Joe to cut Federal income tax by 50% for Wyoming residents only to reward the State for it's treachery.
Personally I would pay double tax to be kept out of the place
WinterLodging Wyoming.jpg

Don't think it is a bad idea to wait. First, it keeps him in check........or not. If 'or not' he's toast. But the GOP need thinking time. Weigh up the options, and not least, the classic SWAT analysis. They have to 'try him' - the outcome will already be determined. If its thumbs up it will be swift, thumbs down they'll talk about irrelevant stuff. Interesting though.

I reckon he won't be impeached and Nancy Pelosi in a fit of rage at her plans being thwarted, gets Hillary to deal with him. :twisted:

Latest Threads