Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

He’s now the most-impeached POTUS in history. No one else has been impeached more than him, the impeachiest. Really big numbers of impeachments, the greatest.
He does win that prize.
But I think my Representative just committed career suicide.

Feck, that will be his next claim to fame. I AM THE MOST IMPEACHED PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY, NO OTHER PRESIDENT COMES CLOSE TO MY IMPEACHYNESS
He'll be proud of it and wear it as a badge showing what a bigly victim he is.

Instead of wearing it as the badge of shameful dishonour that it is.

So much winning...

The saying goes....’America - it’s heaven if you make it, and hell if you don't’

For many, and increasing, millions of Americans, it’s hell.

the wealth disparity in America is simply shocking.

That tends to happen when Cities or States declare themselves Sanctuary Cities, they later find it wasn't such a great idea after all.

The world is full of both rich and poor people old son, it's a fact of life. However when your country gets all it's ducks in a row with regards to sleeping rough and homelessness you get right back to me.

Unity! Let it go! beg the exact same people who have been shrieking BUT WHAT ABOUT BENGHAZI? LOCK HER UP! for the last 5 years. Including Trump.

It's hilariously pathetic.

You're contradicting yourself, I expect you're a bit teary right now though
Nope. Liz has a blood feud with Donald. Which is understandable. What she did not do however was poll or talk to her constituents about her actions. She went off the reservation, and also broke ranks with the rest of the GOP. Who are calling for her to resign her leadership position. She didn't ride for the brand and a price will be paid.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nope. Liz has a blood feud with Donald. Which is understandable. What she did not do however was poll or talk to her constituents about her actions. She went off the reservation, and also broke ranks with the rest of the GOP. Who are calling for her to resign her leadership position. She didn't ride for the brand and a price will be paid.
So she "committed career suicide" to errr further her career, no wonder you are so confused about things.

I'd really like it if Twitter unlocked Trump's account, just for 5 minutes, right now.

Maple

LE
It's called "representative democracy" - they vote as their knowledge and conviction decrees, then they get on with it without asking the view of every yahoo

C3CABBFB-04AA-4D4D-A3FC-58F9AE228A2B.jpeg

Donald John Trump - Domestic Terrorist in Chief of the USA - 2017-2021

So she "committed career suicide" to errr further her career, no wonder you are so confused about things.
Let me explain this to you in simple Limey.
She gambled that her vote would attract more GOP Reps to impeach Trump and look like a hero. The vote tallies suggest she in fact guessed wrong. Only 10 GOP reps voted to impeach the party largely held.

So not only did she buck the party line which is a no go as a member of leadership, but she also didn't take her constituents views into account when she made this choice. Which tends to cause some raw feelings from the people that put her in office. Her personal feud is her own, but she should have kept that separate from representing her state. So now she might be forced out of her leadership position or voted out in two years. A very unwise gamble when Trump only has a week left in office.

I'd really like it if Twitter unlocked Trump's account, just for 5 minutes, right now.
Even better if they could see him typing something, then block it again just before he hits "send".

Latest Threads